Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DLPJG

On the Home Bargains video she says she's bought her kids felt tip pens for their plane bags! I didn't realise her kids had regressed to age 3 & 5 🙄🤦‍♀️
Jesus Christ she is a controlling manipulative idiot. Does she ever just let her kids "Be"!?
And the pool toys 🙄
"Shall I just give them all on the first day or hide them and give them one each day".
God forbid the kids play and have any kind of fun that hasn't been planned, bought and signed off by big babs 😡
putting aside the fact that her kids are way too old for felt tips, why does she have to buy new stuff for EVERY holiday? Do they not have felt tips already, or pool toys?
Her holidays are just an excuse to spend even more money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Whats_my_name_again

Thought she was out with friends? Out with the golden one, to an ad/gifted event Of course.
The only time she goes out is if its gifted, and the only Friend She has is the golden one! what a sad sack she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Good Egg

VIP Member
I just don’t get her, she lolls in bed on a weekday til what, at least 8am?, when the kids are racing round to get out to school, yet when everyone gets a chance at relaxing and lying in bed themselves she’s up at the crack of dawn, stomping round putting the washing machine on, disturbing everyone. She’s just so arse about face about everything!
Classic narc move that. I am UP so everyone else should be up too. I’ll make you feel bad about me getting up doing work so I’ll be loud and make sure everyone hears me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Oh @Nadurath - you’ve made a tired old gal giggle today! I’m off for popcorn and a comfy seat for the mahoosive incoming tantrum!

Nil point on evading the insanely clever cow bags babs!

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Maybe a teachers salary but where her husband covers all the other essential outgoings & her money is hers for any fun days/holidays & her everyday impulsive buys?
Her impulse buys are very different to mine. I'll grab myself a couple of face masks, or some new tea towels, or something. She's there buying herself 50-100+ quids worth of footwear or clothing on the regular. How the other half live.

I wonder, after her getting herself in serious money trouble not once, but twice, Ste is pretty much in charge of the household finances and they keep stuff pretty separate? They definitely seem to use "her" money for the fun stuff as she's always saying she "treated" them to this that or the other.

• Heart

Baboff

Never known anyone preach more about being kind whilst having breakdowns in a hotel bathroom take so much fucking pleasure in the adultery and breakdown of a relationship being played out on some reality programme
OK for her to take pleasure in others misfortunes
Nasty Cunt

• Heart
  • Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Also babs, your carefully edited pics to hide that you were in hospitality… you forgot the wristband on one of those pics…

View attachment 2163364

Pic of mine so if anyone wants to zoom in you can match it up with the pic babs has forgot to edit 😂
not to highlight my ignorance, but what is hospitality? since it's babs, i'm assuming that it costs more money! 🤷🏻‍♂️

regardless, zooming in on her wrist, it's very clear the photo has been edited to remove her wristband! not only is the wristband clearly visible in a different photo, it's so badly edited - the exact same bit of her wrist at the vase of her hand has been copied, and is literally repeated underneath! 🤣 - that she makes it blatantly obvious! highlighting her "i never edit my photos!" lies - altho her claims that she doesn't know HOW to edit are actually pretty accurate, given the crap attempt here!

Screenshot_20230511_191859.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Honestly I don’t care what she earns cos what she does and the way she behaves no one could pay me to do that! She’s a laughing stick amongst her peers , she has no friends , her kids will end up being bullied. Her husband is a joke in his field of work. All for? Attention from strangers and money. Nah thanks babs you are welcome to it because the day will come and your children will have nothing to do with you and your husband will walk out. Have the life you choose .you’re welcome.

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Didn’t she go to a New York theatre on her own not so long ago. She’s been pushing herself out of her comfort zone for YEARS not 6 months.

• Haha
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Steve isn’t exactly a fresh faced young lad, but he looks like he’s taking his nan out for the day next to her, in that frumpy old frock and blazer. The more you look at her outfit, the worse it gets.

What a funny looking bunch they are.

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member

Anyone fancy a little outing to Brum (bring your MOM if you like, but be sure to wear sequins).

Here’s the full line up and times:
  • 3.30pm Centrala Presents: Ukrainian folk music by Iryna Muha + Melisa Kogut
  • 3.50pm Centrala Presents: Romanian folk dances ensemble Tezaur
  • 4pm Centrala Presents: Ukrainian music workshop - Musical Kitchen
  • 4.30pm: Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave
  • Brum's National Treasure and Eurovision SuperFan size 18, 45 year old MOM of 1 and another one, BRUMMYMOOOOMMMYof2
  • 5.45pm: Massaoke Act 1
  • 6.30pm Drum n Bounce Eurovision Special
  • 7.05pm Massaoke Act 2
  • 8pm Grand Finale Broadcast begins!

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Urghhh ….. none of those swimsuits fit properly! She needs a bigger size so she can pull them up properly. It’s really annoying me!!! I want to reach into the pic and hoick them up so they fit properly! Get some decent support for your droopy tits Emma and maybe your gunt would look smaller!

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Miles apart from Babs … and that’s why she doesn’t have a thread on here…
She gets it right every time. I’ve never ever seen a post from her that’s annoyed me even a smidge! She gets the balance just right all the time.

• Heart

Mrswafte

I can’t believe there are actual adults out there that need a recipe for burger and chips and hotdog and chips 😆

cut up potato
Slice open bread roll
Grill burger / sausage

My 9 year old could cook this without instructions 😆

• Haha
  • Heart