Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
There’s a group of us, all have been prepped on the Grellow one and have instructions to get videos and photos with bonus drinks promised to those who capture me calling her a cunt 😂
Regardless of seeing the dickhead in the wild, have a great time! Youre obviously a super fan and we’re all so glad you’re getting to see so much

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Why can’t she buy a decent bra that fits?? Her underwire is on her gunt! I want to reach into the photo and hoick her bra up by the straps!! At least then her tits might not be dragging on the floor!
No point in buying dresses if your bra makes your saggy tits hang by your knees!
Your NOTa size 18 Babs. You can lie all you like but we can see it in those photos and none of those dresses fit properly! Back fat anyone?!

• Heart

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
So she wasn't driving on her own at all.. She was chauffeuring TT for her appearance as part of a choir backing the main singers. My question is why on earth did the whole family not go? It's Friday- not a school night and surely Pus would've liked to have seen his daughter on stage. Fuck they're a weird lot... It's as tho Bab didn't want to share the experience - just savour the moment herself.
Probably because it was £25 and she was too tight to pay for the other two.

If its not gifted, she won't shell out.

• Angry
  • Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
So apparently she needs to tell her followers that she is NOT wearing shape wear it’s just chub rub shorts from Snag.
Well fuck me I think those of us with half a brain, we could tell it’s not shapewear because you have NO SHAPE Emma and your gunt is all wobbly and hanging there not to mention your saggy tits!
Shapewear would hold your flabby bits in more and define your waist. You should try it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her levels of self obsession and narcissism are on another level.
3 T's is singing in a concert but "allegedly" asks Cunt face if she was ok as soon as she comes out of the theatre, because they sang defying gravity 🙄
Oh and loads of us now know which theatre group Ezza is part of as we know that theatre and a quick Google showed who the supporting kids were! Twat!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
“What I wear on a sunny holiday”

Swimming costume. Over sized shirt.

Ground breaking content

Happy to keep buying crap from sweatshops that ends up in landfill but won’t buy sunglasses that will protect her eyes or talk about SPF

What Julie wears on holiday: who gives a shit.

• Heart
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"I took Stephen to see Beyonce" not "WE went to see Beyonce" makes sure everyone knows she paid.
yeah, and perpetually reminding of that fact, as babs gurns by his side, blaring along to her own version of Independent Women.....! ✌🏻🤣

"The tickets to Beyonce, I've bought them!
The clothes hauls I flaunt, I've bought them!
The tat accessories I rock, I've bought it!
'Cause I pay for everything, to control you!

The Disney holidays, I've bought it!
The hobbit house we live in, I've bought it!
The shed where Steve sleeps, I've bought it!
You are forever indebted to ME,' cause I own you!

Question, tell me what you think about me
Although I block all bellends who don't say I'm a KWEEN,
When I have kids I'll start a blog cos I'm feelin' lonely,
When my "career" is over, I'll refuse to leave.
Question, tell me how you feel about this
Threatening my toyboy and exploiting my kids,
Expensive treats - with a debt of guilt trips,
So you're beholden by obligatory gratitude!" 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

mo fo

Fucking hell shes a manipulative bitch, that grid post! Never known anyone have such amazing results on HRT this fast!! It’s a miracle! Look at her now!!! All dressed up in gawdy clothing, fake smiles, out on day trips, living her best life! Wow she really has changed!!! Fucking idiot, she’s still the same as she ever was, crippling anxiety?? She is actually taking this piss, so anxious before the HRT, a shadow of her self, I don’t fucking think! Still the same attention seeking, manipulative, narcissistic, gaslighting nasty piece of work that she always has been! She is actually making my blood boil today, she doesn’t need HRT any more than my dog does 🙄🙄🙄 jumping on the latest issues to up engagement! Wow Emma if you weren’t talking about the menopause I dont know how I would manage to get through it myself 🙄🙄🙄 such an inspiration and beacon of light 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Here's an idea, read the Dove gradual tan instructions & apply to suit your pyjama lounging schedule. By bedtime does she mean 4pm?

How does she manage to bang on & make everything seem so dull?

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why would a twelve year old want to "twin" with her mum? I don't get the whole twinning thing anyway but surely Erin has her own "vibe" and wouldn't want to twin. Oh silly me, Erin probably picked her outfit then Emma went out and bought the exact same outfit in supersize, sorry size 18

• Heart
  • Haha

BLAH76

Chatty Member
It is. Eurovision is more than just the televised shows. There’s 9 shows in total, not counting all the additional shows away from the arena.
I think the difference is it's obvious that you're a genuine fan Nadurath. Babs is fake at everything, including being a fan of anything

• Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Fucking grow up... Found a parking space on her own without crying to her husband?! Really?!

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Eh - isn’t he longs to her shorts………is she on crack?
Still prefer when he was the lead to her balloon 😂
longs to her shorts? or, more accurately, the narrow to her width. the gangly to her girth. the lank to her breadth. the beanpole to her bulk. the scrawny to her abundance. the scraggly to her circumference. the meager to her expanse. the gristle to her gunt. the jack sprat to her jack sprat's wife. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybean79

VIP Member
The fact that she’s suggesting she can only do all those things since taking HRT when we all know she rehashes her content yearly is so dangerous.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Also babs, your carefully edited pics to hide that you were in hospitality… you forgot the wristband on one of those pics…

0E4F4257-95F0-4BBC-87EB-115792A5141F.jpeg

Pic of mine so if anyone wants to zoom in you can match it up with the pic babs has forgot to edit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28