Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angechicken

Chatty Member
The dresses would look okay on her if she got them in a size that fitted. However, it doesn’t matter as she will be wearing them with ugly shoes, jackets and belts so will end up looking awful on her.
Don’t you mean it doesn’t matter because she will never wear them again anyway 😂

Reactions: 15

Booklover

VIP Member
I just like being efficient 🤣 Anyone can set up the new thread, I hope I’m not taking away the opportunity from someone else who wants to do it.

haven’t done a recap via the medium of gifs for a while….

Babs doesn’t drink..

Babas eats ‘healthy’

Babs exercises regularly

Flipping hilarious @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn. Love these. 👏 :ROFLMAO: 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Whats_my_name_again

It actually looks like it's ripped at the top! Or about to burst at the seams. And that arm 🤣 so body positive she has to hide half of herself to create something other than a blob. And I say that as a woman who could do with losing a few pounds and am working on it, but I also own my size and don't hide and preach about how body positive I am!

What the fuck does she look like! :sick:

zebby

VIP Member
I was reminded of this and it make me chuckle far too much for a Tuesday lunchtime :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
It's also a nightmare to drive to! Very very little parking and the surrounding roads get grid locked! When I went to see Take That there we privately parked a few miles away and walked, 🤣🤣 imagine the big blamonge doing that complete in feather boa and sequins 🤣🤣
We went to TT as well and ended up parking at the Memorial Park and did the park and ride. Nightmare around that part of the city in normal times, but concerts are ridiculous.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
No wonder her nether regions are so sweaty with ill fitting pants like that, a badly fitted bra that is round her waist and then chub rub shorts over the top. Goodness sake Bab, sort your underwear out and you might even achieve a more lump free sillhouette! All those dresses are exactly the same style as usual and we all know she will ruin them by putting a belt under the saggy boobs to try and hold them up.
---
Just 🏃🏼‍♀️here to say the same. They look very different from the back. These camera/mirror lies really piss me off
---

I agree with @justplaintired - she’s proven herself to be a self centred, show off.
Her spending habits are disgusting in a cost of living crisis. You stand tall ❤
Just like her patchwork yellow hair. She obviously doesn't think anyone sees her from the back!

Last edited:
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Is she not using the tanning moisturiser on the tops of her feet? 🤔 🤣
guaranteed this will "inspire" her to create a poll! all you need to do now is patiently await your tingo, as she adapts her "do I need to apply fake tan to my bum?" question to query whether she should be tanning her trotters - because asking the babettes is an effective engagement tactic SO MUCH BETTER THAN GOOGLE, or y'know, basic common sense 🙄 - or whether she should simply stopping at the ankles to leave a solid line between biscuit tan and white skin - obvs accompanied by a photo of her gross and oddly rectangular hobbit feet, the perfect excuse to mention Colin and remind the babettes there is a random guy with a foot fetish who complimented her feet, a comment which she screenshot and saved to reread daily as a confidence boost! 🤢🤢

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Could she actually clamp her arms any tighter to her body? 😂 The mirror never lies her profile from behind tells the truth.
---
Her latest accounts are online. It’s plain to see why her family don’t intervene, they’re all riding the gravy train !!
I can’t be bothered to look, how much is she raking in?

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Just a pool holiday...meanwhile folk are thankful for any break, if at all, right now. We have a reasonably priced 5 day uk break booked & Mr Allthecakes is questioning whether we should save the money instead 😪 her holidays are just flaunted, you can't say they are informative vlogs & they are a hideous watch with how she controls the rest of them. If that's what she's happy to post online imagine how vile she must be offline.
We're the same! Also took advantage of it being our kids last year at school and her finishing a bit earlier to get an even better deal. It's supposed to be a bit of a "We're really proud of you for the hard work you've put in and whatever the piece of oaoer says in August, we're still going to be proud of you" treat for her, and a belated wedding anniversary treat for us. But still occasionally sit there wondering if we should!

• Heart

emme1122

Chatty Member
It's also a nightmare to drive to! Very very little parking and the surrounding roads get grid locked! When I went to see Take That there we privately parked a few miles away and walked, 🤣🤣 imagine the big blamonge doing that complete in feather boa and sequins 🤣🤣
I second this. It took us over two hours to leave the car park after a concert.

• Haha