Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
Insomnia...Babs please Google blood-sugar glucose stabilisation...no amount of oestrogen will help you. Blood sugar evening spikes will give a huge nighttime drop around 2-3am. Sort out your diet!!!
Absolutely agree. As soon as I sorted my blood sugar (not eating shite etc) I slept much better.

Reactions: 16

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
All that fuss and she she’s not even going to the final😂. Is she going by train and staying over ? She’ll not get home on Friday if she does . Unless she’s driving of course …

Cue the train cocks in a tin ..
so this semi final show she's going to - am I right in thinking she's gonna be watching a random selection of performances from various countries to determine which go thru to compete in the final? she won't be seeing the UK's entry? ha, this is BRILLIANT! her "long life" Eurovision dream kinda falls flat! 👌🏻🤣

i can't believe that she is planning to wear a glittery jumpsuit AND glittered high-tops AND a sparkly jacket AND potentially the thicker, glittery belt she was showing off in her primark vlog AND potentially a sparkly headband, plus presumably whatever sequined, sparkly bag she can dig out the depths of her wardrobe! she is going to look utterly ridiculous, an actual human glitter ball! glancing thru a few photos shared on IG by people who were at the first semi final show, absolutely nobody is decked out in glitter and sparkles! the odd union jack flag, sure - and I don’t doubt babs will have handfuls of them shoved in her pockets, despite the UK not even performing. she is going to absolutely humiliate herself and I'm all here for it. especially if she's wearing that awful, gaudy outfit on the train journey there! i wonder what Claire will be wearing? genuinely hope she tones it down so babs is even more of an eyesore! 👌🏻🍿🤣

*definitely predicting a tingo for a long list of compliments she supposedly received from strangers about her outfit/hair/make-up/bravery! 🤣

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It is. Eurovision is more than just the televised shows. There’s 9 shows in total, not counting all the additional shows away from the arena.
That's what I meant. I have zero interest in Eurovision but my point was, she's not at the live televised final!

• Heart

justplaintired

Chatty Member
@shazbev congratulations!! Enjoy every moment and fk blabs and her fake life!! @Missymoo92 im so happy you are getting a little joy from here. It’s my happy place too. I giggle everyday and god knows we all need a laugh the way life can be but esp after watching liar liar!! Take care hun and look after yourself x

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
That beach dress is past donating to charity it should be burned. Buy a new one Babs, treat yo self 🙄 you know you want to.

• Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
She really needs to get a pair of balls if she’s want to chaperone her daughter more often, especially if she wants a career in theatres , look at Louise Pentland.. always chaperoning her daughters and never complains .

justme2

Chatty Member
She has vey recently done an ad for Sainsbury’s, doing a Sainsbury’s try on soon after looks a bit dodgy.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
OMG she's OTT already. You're going to a PREVIEW of the SEMI FINAL.. Isn't that like a rehearsal?! There will be no DOUZE (not DEUX you thick bitch)points!
I hope its really boring and she's really disappointed! Although we will never know if she is because she will make out its the greatest thing of all time! Her "long life" ambition!! (long life.....what, like the milk Babs?!!)

Might have to give her a miss today and catch up here as she's going to be even more irritating than usual!
Babs on ‘top form’ again then - just 10 points away from reality! 😂

• Haha

Mingles1001

VIP Member
How many shit regurgitated reels can one woman do.
Seriously this is her job - she does fuck all else
And she still can't think of new material
Fuck me - she wouldn't have passed probation working for me

And keeping the same shit sundress year in year out becomes a lot less relatable when you have numerous designer handbags and go on plenty foreign holidays every year

Get to fuck you ugly cunt
Read the room - no one gives a fuck about you and your ugly husband and your fuck ugly mum with her shit buffet. No one cares that you are fat and have to shave your toes.
Being fat and having a gunt isn't a personality type. It shouldn't define you
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

BRA-VO 👏👏👏👏👏 take a bow 💐

zebby

VIP Member
I must be showing my age but the 2nd thing I thought (after WTFFFFFFFFF!) is 'she'll need a jacket that does up, she'll catch her death otherwise'

• Haha

justplaintired

Chatty Member
How’s her shit cast doing? I’ve not seen her gloat about how well it’s doing lately? And that’s not like the gloating piglet not to show off

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Isn't the theatre they visited last night really near the train station, the trainline that Babs can get easily near her home?!

Jade33

VIP Member
There's literally no change in the after, "magic cure" photos in that bloody HRT reel, she's been prancing about like that for years! 🙄
They fly past so quick, I wanted to have a nose and see if any were from pre miracle cure 🤣 bet they're not all this side of Feb!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Who's ready for the gridpost :

"One minute you're watching Peppa Pig and feeling lonely, the next you're dressed in sequins and pink feather boas dancing with your tween at their first pop concert" 🤮🙄
Wait til she reads your post and realises its her opening lines, word. for. word. She's so fucking predictable at this point, any of us cowbags could write her posts and you'd never know!! Well, you would, because we can all punctuate a sentence properly.

• Haha