Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Speaking of awards did she ever get that nomination she was begging for? 😂
I saw another saddo instatwat begging for people to nominate her too. It's one thing to beg for votes when you have been nominated but to beg for people to get you nominated is beyond sad and desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So apparently she needs to tell her followers that she is NOT wearing shape wear it’s just chub rub shorts from Snag.
Well fuck me I think those of us with half a brain, we could tell it’s not shapewear because you have NO SHAPE Emma and your gunt is all wobbly and hanging there not to mention your saggy tits!
Shapewear would hold your flabby bits in more and define your waist. You should try it!
This really made me laugh. So true - if that’s shape wear, it would be the worst shape wear known to man 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
So glad I wasn’t around Merry Hill Primark when that was recorded 🤦‍♀️ So I now have to look out for her stomping around there in future. Why not go to the Brum one as it’s much bigger! Also can she even string a sentence together? “A long life dream to go to Eurovision”.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Since I've been bablocked by the monstrous yeti, I find I actually don't miss her crap. I could toggle between accounts but now I don't bother. I just come on here now to get the gist of her shenanigans ( using this word in context - unlike Bab describing the coronation as thus!) and like comments and occasionally comment. I find breaking away from her has given me perspective ( also been spending time with baby grandson bev born last week 👶😍).
Congratulations 👶 xx
---
Hey cowbags 💞

Off topic post sorry, just catching up with this after my shifts and some much deserved time off for a few days. It's had me absolutely howling with laughter at a time when I really needed it. Bit of a low point with my mental health with my anxiety/depression - mainly fuelled by anniversaries surrounding my rapist ex from many years ago pre marriage and children, which always knocks me sideways.

Anyway, it will pass. But in the meantime, whilst I have the most wonderful circle of family and friends, I just love the online group here and friends I feel I've made even if we've never met. Honestly, before I came across this site and particularly this thread, I wouldn't have coped with these mental health setbacks/flashbacks as well as I am. And I do believe it's because of the light relief and comedy you lot bring.

Special shout out to @Nadurath for the "in the wild" photos - genius!

And @Baboff, whose comment earlier in the thread "tubby cunt" had me laughing way more than it probably should 😂

Sorry to be soppy, but had to be said.

Love you all and happy weekend 🥰😘💖
---

Monstrous yeti!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

And congratulations Nanny/Granny Shaz! Sending love to your family ❤😘
Sending you love and a great big hug. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Why can't she do a clothing try on so we actually see what the items look like. Here's a size 18 improved version for y'all to compare...
She dresses better than her mate but she always wears those godawful white boats on her feet with everything!!!

• Haha

BLAH76

Chatty Member
She’s put me off my tea... 🤢
Mozzarella sticks too...
Fuck my life I’ll never sweep a floor the same way again....
Vile
---

@Venom i know your ace at BT vids but please please can you immortalise this into something hilarious for us Tattlers (you will need eyebleach and I apologise profusely for making you watch!) Brummymummyof2 on insta 😘
Oh yes please... Just looked and pissed myself at the BT vids 😂

• Haha
Very, VERY surprised she allowed Triple Threat to see Heathers.
Do you reckon she covered her eyes during "Dead Girl Walking" #bitrude.

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Agree fake tan does still smell - even posh ones. It’s the chemical reaction that makes it work - even the £30 ones do! Hate to Babfend too but it’s true.
Yes I agree, some do, fake tans that is.. Gradual tan moisturisers like Dove smells like fragranced moisturiser, well to me they do, nothing like the true fake tan smell