Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve will come to regret his behaviour so soon after losing a parent. I could not or would not drag my partner away from grief stricken family. You just know the world would stop if it was one of her parents. They’re made for each other - just evil. God help those kids growing up with parents like them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This whole beloved family member has died thing is so so weird, like when the family said not to post anything about it she should have said NOTHING. Or at very most said they were dealing with a family situation off screen!!! She straight away said something about it on her rushes way home from London causing speculation, then had to clarify it wasn’t her Dad (so heartless if it WAS Ste’s Dad) and has been dropping hints ever since yet carrying on as normal. It’s extremely strange behaviour. And like so many have already said, if Ste’s Mum was there to witness the Wettons ‘whoooop our Dad is in great health, thank god’ photo shoot it’s SO insensitive it’s unbelievable.

It’s made all her other annoying things more annoying 😆

Reactions: 23
Morning all,
So Babs ‘Breaking News’ this morning is that her and Pus have swapped advent calendars because Babs dropped hers and all the chocolates fell to the bottom.
No mention of the four children that fell into a frozen lake and suffered a cardiac arrest, at Babbs Mill Park, which is only a stones throw from the Wetton’s house. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh FFS Babs!! Shut the f**k up about the bloody advent calendar. No one gives a tit(except you and a couple of equally deluded, stupid Babettes). Wheezing and salivating over a couple of dairy milk caramel chunks, I just can't with her....

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Not to defend... but were his actual parents still together or his mum with another partner? Coz I had seen speculation previously about this!
I know if my biological dad died I wouldn't even attend the funeral never mind give up a holiday I'd been looking forward too!
Not everyone has a 'good relationship' with their parent/ family members, they mite do for 'apperances' or for the kids sake, but not deep down... so I don't really judge to harshly on this but that mite be just due to my own family situation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Not to defend... but were his actual parents still together or his mum with another partner? Coz I had seen speculation previously about this!
I know if my biological dad died I wouldn't even attend the funeral never mind give up a holiday I'd been looking forward too!
Not everyone has a 'good relationship' with their parent/ family members, they mite do for 'apperances' or for the kids sake, but not deep down... so I don't really judge to harshly on this but that mite be just due to my own family situation 🤷‍♀️
I think the fact he phoned her whilst she was in London and Babs got on the next train home would indicate there was a relatively good relocation ship between Ste and his dad. Or else he’d have waited until she got home and said “dad died earlier”.

Reactions: 28
If it was his dad that died then they are both absolutely horrific individuals. Imagine saying to your mum “oh yes I know dad’s died but we’re off to Disney anyway”. Imagine leaving your grieving mother to go to sodding Disney. They are a hateful pair.
And this morning bleating on about her advent calendar when just a stones throw from her, 4 children fell into an icy lake and there may possibly have been 2 more ( so I read this morning). I know she likes to keep her page a ‘happy fluffy place” but geez, just acknowledge it , you heartless bleeping witch.
Mind she couldn’t give a tit about Ste’s Dad/relative dying so why would she give a tit about 4 children she doesn’t know.
God she really is an awful horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning all,
So Babs ‘Breaking News’ this morning is that her and Pus have swapped advent calendars because Babs dropped hers and all the chocolates fell to the bottom.
No mention of the four children that fell into a frozen lake and suffered a cardiac arrest, at Babbs Mill Park, which is only a stones throw from the Wetton’s house. 🤦‍♀️
Come on, this is Emma we are talking about. She likes to keep the gram all happy and jolly, and will choose to ignore such devastating news.

ps. Are you telling me the Wettons are within a stones throw from myself too?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Come on, this is Emma we are talking about. She likes to keep the gram all happy and jolly, and will choose to ignore such devastating news.

ps. Are you telling me the Wettons are within a stones throw from myself too?
It’s the ‘Breaking News’ scroll that got me 🤦‍♀️. And, possibly. They’re not far away at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They could be classmates or friends or cousins of classmates but she won’t acknowledge it. I also suspect she’ll have blurted to E “grandad’s dead so we need to go home” whilst in London when she heard the news. Imagine breaking it to your 12 year old that their grandfather has passed away in such an uncaring and heartless fashion

Reactions: 15
I'm still of the impression that his parents weren't together anymore, Babs has definitely spoken about Steve's mum in the past in a way that implies they're NOT together.

Reactions: 10
I got the impression that she went home from London early because she needed to do the school run, rather than be with Steve. She said that up until they left for Disney, Steve was staying with family to make arrangements, it was always going to be somebody close, and their decision was horrid.

I’m pretty sure during lockdown, they went for a walk to Steve’s family’s house, which implied that it was both his parents?

Reactions: 11
Morning all,
Im absolutely horrified she’s done a breaking news today of all days. I have just listed to the breaking news in the car about those poor kids and family’s and they are still searching she is one massive bleep

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
To be fair I try to give people the benefit of the doubt too, and what she did makes no sense so it’s reasonable to look for an explanation. However according to herself, they were “much loved”, she described the death as an “emergency situation” when it first happened, and she made a speech at the funeral which suggests a meaningful relationship.

Gotta love her framing The Great Advent Calendar Swap like her and 🪜 had some big discussion/board meeting over it. More like she gave him a long lecture over why she should take his, and the half soaked get grunted “yeah” at the end. Probably wondering what actual bloody difference it makes to anybody, to be fair to him.

The way she croaks “Hewoes” and “Cabwey” makes me want to clonk her on the head with the damn thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's still beyond belief to me that a mid-40s person could use their advent calendar as 'content'. She really has nothing else to do.

Im absolutely horrified she’s done a breaking news today of all days. I have just listed to the breaking news in the car about those poor kids and family’s and they are still searching she is one massive bleep
But she's keeping it light and fluffy guyyyssssssss 🙄
Still doesn't mean you have to be a completely insensitive pig Babs!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I heard the news on Radio 1 and I’m devastated for everyone involved. I did wonder if this was close to Babs and knew she wouldn’t mention it.
So very sad for a community to deal with.
Brummymummy my arse. She is neither brummie or a mummy go figure that.
She is an insensitive cretinous creature. It’s ok because “my girl and the boy are fine”. bleeping hole

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Don’t worry, I didn’t take it personally!
It’s just I almost can’t bear knowing that it was definitely his dad, because it makes her behaviour all the more hard to believe. To announce on the day she left London that it wasn’t her dad, to still go to Disneyland, to ramble on about how great the funeral was, to continue all the Christmas content she’s shoved in their faces and to then share that photo of her dad with a comment about his amazing health…..
I’ve been around this thread for a while and have seen all the horrendous and stupid things she’s done. But all of that just makes her a truly awful person. I’m not sure I can even comprehend how that will affect Stephen and those kids down the line. Grief is a funny old beast at the best of times, for me personally the experience of losing my mum completely changed me and most of my relationships. For her to behave in that way is unforgivable in my eyes.
This. I’ve spoken about losing my parents both suddenly and in quite quick succession and grief is the weirdest beast ever.
my father in law passed at a similar time to 🪜 family member and my partner couldn’t even go out for his birthday celebration the weekend before the funeral (which was on his actual birthday) and that was just for a meal. Never mind bleeping off to Disney. And they had a trying relationship to say the least.
She is abhorrent and when it comes crashing down and it will. I will be here to cackle in the background as 🪜 will get custody of the kids too as she’s such a lazy bleep. I also think the lanky strip of piss will start to wake up to her after this. This may be the step too far

Morning all,
And the two people still missing

• Heart
I heard the news on Radio 1 and I’m devastated for everyone involved. I did wonder if this was close to Babs and knew she wouldn’t mention it.
She is an insensitive cretinous creature. It’s ok because “my girl and the boy are fine”. bleeping hole
Desperately sad. Literally 5 minutes from my own doorstep. You just don’t know what’s around the corner ❤

• Sad
  • Heart

Reminds me of the time a couple of years back (I think) when there was a stabbing in Birmingham and Babs first thought was to pop on her stories and say "it's ok though, I'm all safe and well". No consideration for the actual victims involved 😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It's still beyond belief to me that a mid-40s person could use their advent calendar as 'content'. She really has nothing else to do.

But she's keeping it light and fluffy guyyyssssssss 🙄
Still doesn't mean you have to be a completely insensitive pig Babs!!
I agree if she wants to keep her page light and fluffy that’s fine but don’t do a breaking news when there is actually breaking news if your area.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.