Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire’s watch is cutting off her circulation and she has the same trotter hands as Babs!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They really are the most bland, boring , unattractive family aren’t they ! My eldest is the same age as Erin & the difference is astounding, that poor girl is being set up to fail, I can’t watch anymore ! My child has been pretty coddled too , all things considered, but they have made it abundantly clear , they DO NOT want to appear on my IG , Would rather die then get into bed and watch a movie ( despite this happening only a few months ago 😭) Would simply run away at the suggestion of seeing Santa , but poor Erin doesn’t even get a choice , Emma - you’re actually disgusting!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Everything is done in so much excess, she’s sickening, how many birthday meals does a kid need? She is also painfully thin that kid, she looks so awkward, no privacy, showing her bedding, filming her first thing in the morning with that pathetic laughing that makes me feel so sick 🤮🤮 when are advertising companies going to wake up and see she is so far removed from reality?? And going to see Santa again??? duck sake she needs sectioning, and the advent calendar stuff is not even funny? Last years calendar was a fudge/chomp calendar ?!! She’s so annoying I need to get a hobby 😂😂😂

And I hate the fact she leaves her pancake face on when she puts her pyjamas on?? Was ya bleeping face! 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wouldn't treat my worst enemy how she has treated Steve the last few weeks. Just when you think she has gone as low as possible she lowers the bar. I can't believe she has done the whole "celebrating good health" photo shoot featuring her own dad when we think Ste has lost his. I am no fan of Steve's because he lets Babs get away with unforgivable things with the children, but he doesn't deserve what Babs has done to him the last few weeks. I can't understand how she thinks it's all reasonable behaviour to put out there. Steve aside hasn't she heard of tempting fate? None of us are perfect but most of us have redeeming qualities but I honestly cannot think of anything redeeming about her.. 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And 'Stephen's family' were there too. She's so heartless.
from what we've pieced together from the breadcrumbs babs has been dropping, it seems very likely that the "beloved relative" was steve's dad. that post is a low blow - even for babs. presumably she felt steve and the kids were receiving for too much attention for their loss, so decided to blanace it out by reminding everyone that grandad rog was "poorly" this time last year, but now he's well and she's lucky because he's still alive! it's not her dad who died! plus she undoubtedly mentioned it repeatedly when the family were all together - 🪜's mother and sister included - making a huge deal of how lucky she feels etc etc, just to rub salt in their wounds. she is a total witch - but ofc she can get away with it on SM, because the babettes are clueless as to which relative died, and i assume they don't think it was steve's dad, or i doubt even they would perceive babs' behaviour - or this post - as being appropriate. it's not just insensitive - it's calculated and cruel. just because steve's family don't want their photos shared all SM doesn't mean they won't don't her posts, along with all the comments sharing their happiness that rog is okay and praising grandad rog on how well he looks - and sure, he does look much more healthy which is great, but it isn't the point. and that very specific reference to "family time" and them all being together - as though the wet ones are the only family that matter, with the conway family just being spare parts and the kids didn't just lost their grandad. but sure, let's celebrate the health of their living grandad, just weeks after the funeral. 👌🏻😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
from what we've pieced together from the breadcrumbs babs has been dropping, it seems very likely that the "beloved relative" was steve's dad. that post is a low blow - even for babs. presumably she felt steve and the kids were receiving for too much attention for their loss, so decided to blanace it out by reminding everyone that grandad rog was "poorly" this time last year, but now he's well and she's lucky because he's still alive! it's not her dad who died! plus she undoubtedly mentioned it repeatedly when the family were all together - 🪜's mother and sister included - making a huge deal of how lucky she feels etc etc, just to rub salt in their wounds. she is a total witch - but ofc she can get away with it on SM, because the babettes are clueless as to which relative died, and i assume they don't think it was steve's dad, or i doubt even they would perceive babs' behaviour - or this post - as being appropriate. it's not just insensitive - it's calculated and cruel. just because steve's family don't want their photos shared all SM doesn't mean they won't don't her posts, along with all the comments sharing their happiness that rog is okay and praising grandad rog on how well he looks - and sure, he does look much more healthy which is great, but it isn't the point. and that very specific reference to "family time" and them all being together - as though the wet ones are the only family that matter, with the conway family just being spare parts and the kids didn't just lost their grandad. but sure, let's celebrate the health of their living grandad, just weeks after the funeral. 👌🏻😡
Well said. Did Steve's family have to sit there while they all posed for the photo. Calculating and cruel is right. Her choice of words, everything about it. It's easy to think it's a light and airy happy family photo, and the fact no one can challenge her about anything on Instagram means the babbettes will fall for her manipulations. Is it possible Steve is an emotional abuse victim and that's why he doesn't stand up for himself, his family or the kids? Or is he just weak 🤷‍♀️. It's so frustrating knowing she will never ever change her ways. And its sad, for her sake and the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell every time you think she has done the worst possible thing there is something else , that post about her Dad is a complete disgrace and cannot imagine what Stephens family think of her , she is a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 21
Credit to Claire, she’s not hiding behind the kids or bent forward or having the photo taken from above so we are seeing her true size . E is incredibly slim her clothes seem to hang off her 😟 , what’s with the cowboy hat was it fancy dress ?

As for Bab’s words re Rog’s health of course they must all be delighted but it’s incredibly insensitive to be like we’re alright jack , we’re taking pictures we never thought we would. Think how Steve’s family must feel there will be a void in their family photos this year from the loss of a beloved family member who sadly wasn’t in ‘kick ass good health’ so disrespectful to her husband what is she playing at 😡😡😡😡😡

She’s an Insensitive selfish narcissistic c*^t / she’s the type who would announce a pregnancy to a friend who’d just miscarried without a care or a thought for their loss / grief - 😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
I still can't believe that Steve's family had that yellow gob shite speak at the loved ones funeral 🙄

At this point I don't even think the happy family quote was done in malice

I think she's just too thick to realise what she's posted.

Masters my arse.

Reactions: 27
Even if it’s not Steve’s dad, he’s still recently lost a relative and this is how she’s behaving.

Also I bet the boy doesn’t get this much air time on his birthday. I feel so sorry for him.

• Sad
I still can't believe that Steve's family had that yellow gob shite speak at the loved ones funeral 🙄
I’m guessing how it came about was that it would have been appropriate for 🪜 to speak at the funeral, but delegated the role to Emma because she’s more desperate comfortable to be the centre of attention. I’d be very shocked if she didn’t manipulate things to get a starring role, making pointed suggestions about it etc.

Just like she manipulated everyone into going to Disney, including getting 🪜 family to “encourage” them to go. Like their main concern at that time would have been a sulking grown woman being able to go to a Halloween party.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I’m being brutally honest yeah Babs is an absolute grade A twit… BUT… Ste isn’t coming out of this looking great. He has been super protective of his immediate family to the extent that we have never seen them on social media, or know anything about them. So, if speculation is true and it was his dad that had died, why not just say? Anyone that knew the family would already know, and the rest of the internet would be none the wiser as to who his parents were anyway. I don’t understand why he would be so super secretive about this side of his life, yet is happy to have Erin and Ethan’s life paraded about for anyone to see. He’s happy to pose for photos in their bedrooms while they are sleeping, for them to be in swimwear- literally any aspect of their lives is posted on the gram and he doesn’t stop it. We know from the past that he’s tried to intimidate people that he believes live near them and are on here, so I am not sure I buy into this whole woe is me poor downtrodden husband thing! I reckon he knows exactly what side his bread is buttered!

• Heart
I think she was asked to keep the posting about the death to a minimum and not over share out of respect for the family. So she decided to redact the details of who exactly it is and thought that would be enough, like a clever loophole to still be able to post about it because it’s like a compulsion for her.

She probably justified sharing it by saying “Well I’ll have to tell people because it will affect my job - I’ll seem really sad in my stories and people will worry. God forbid they may even think it’s grandad Rog!”

Reactions: 19
babs' cold was so bad and she was so unwell that she didn't upload a vlog last week - although obvs she was okay to attend the school carol concert and spread her germs around all the parents! #priorities 👌🏻 or y'know, she could just be honest and admit that she doesn't have a real job, so can easily take time off "werk" when she is overtired from spending a weekend lugging her bulk around London, and needed to spend a few days in her pit downing sugar to build back her strength. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for her birthday present haul - candles, disney haunted mansion plates which she will add to her hoard of tat halloween decorations which spend the majority of the year shoved in a box up in her top top tip - a tacky red shiny plastic loungefly mickey bag - clearly aimed at toddlers and very easy to tell why it was in the sale 🤦🏻‍♀️ - the obligatory pair of mickey ears, the usual stash of no 7 toileteries that wet san snapped up last year in the boxing day sales, and a collection of g-nomie tat from her sister - including a gnome-shaped heatable cushion, with the reminder that she is just like the rest of the struggling population and barely ever has the heating on in the hobbit house. #relatable 🙄🙄

"yet another" pair of golden hoop earrings from 🪜 - apparently, she has quite a few yet seemingly never actually wears them as her preference in jewellery is novelty tat from Claires - and shealso makes a point of sharing the gifts she recieved from her friends, very pointedly naming each one, presumably to prove to tattle that she absolutely, definitely does have friends - Danny and Alison and Jocely and Sarah and Sheila - the latter obvs her latest bestie, as she bought babs another tiny tat house for her tat christmas vilage. that's a total of three tiny houses added to her one-new-tiny-house-a-year "tradition". her gifts from friends also include a selection of sweets, which babs made clear she has no intention of sharing and will be storing up in her top top "office" to keep all for herself, plus one of her friends totally trolled her with a recipe book! a books filled with recipes for disney drinks admittedly, but i can't imagine her bothering to put in the effort to do anything other than crack up the usual canned cock or pout half a bottle of baileys in a crappy hot chocolate. and guaranteed she'll end up with a velvetiser for christmas, as the babettes have been recommending them in the comments on her vlog - and despite how she maintains that her low-calorie hot chocolate powder with hot water and a splash of milk is the best hot chocolate ever, she will be perfectly happy to buy a velvetiser to appease the babettes, and simply use it as further kitchen storage. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.