Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine as an adult getting money of your husbands parents. Just shows how boring her life is they cant think of anything to buy her.

Also I can’t get over doing lists. Yes, maybe for one thing, we give a vague idea of something we might like but no no it’s about the thought process of thinking of something and seeing their excitement. Absolutely baffling that they do lists for everything. What’s even the point of gifting?
🤣 me and my other half get money from his dad for bdays and Xmas, it was presents till his mum passed away. Don't think his dad was the shopper (shocker 🤣)
Bet Babs' inlaws give cash coz what on earth would u buy for the person that seems to be on a mission to buy everything that's ever been available to buy?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a December birthday too , my family and friends buy me nothing Christmassy for my birthday as I think they should be separate, if I got half of what she got I’d be gutted. The bath and bodyworks candles I have the gingerbread marshmallow one and it’s lovely so that’s pissed me off the grellow one has it. The bag and ears I wouldn’t even buy for a tween let alone at 45 year old.
I maybe do birthdays wrong and should email my fella links to what I want , my fella though listens to me and every year completely surprises me with something I will have said I liked months before but he remembered….he’s a good un lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ha, the look on her face when she opened her calendar to find no chocolate inside! after yesterday's "a fudge on the day that i gave birth!" disappointment, the universe conspired to troll her, yet again! well played karma, well played! 👌🏻🤣

and honestly, i have never seen babs look quite so pained over a decision as to the grimace on her face as she debated whether or not it would be "cruel" to greedily swap her own advent calendar for 🪜s because she was potentially missing out on chocolate. and by "missing", the chocolate behind door number 10 was probably one that she gobbled down half-asleeo during the night, despertaltly craving a sugar fox to get her thru the night - and then forgot. imagine how simple your life must be, if considering whether you can get away with swapping advent calendars with your husband is such a huge dilemma! it's a whole different world inside her privileged hobbit bubble! 🙄🙄

equally, why was she so certain in her assumption that she wouldn't find a fudge in her advent calendar two days in a row, when only a few days ago she was SHOOKETH to have a dairy milk two days in a row! #babslogic 🤯

Reactions: 17
so last night, babs was announcing that erin was now old enough to have been given permission to watch movie with a 12 rating - i stupidly assumed that she wouldn't be dragged to a toddler event to celebrate her birthday, like last year's party where erin and her friends were taken to the cinema and, accompanied by babs, forced to watch Clifford, or the year before when - aged 10 - she was taken on a #gifted Peter rabbit walk. but no. Erin is celebrating her twelfth birthday with yet another trip to visit santa. 🙄🙄

i am assuming that its yet another #gifted trip, and babs has demanded erin attend, after allowing her to skip the santa trip to Thomas Land. she will have been bribed into it with the usual "tween" tat rewards of scrunchies, lip gloss and body spray, and impulse body sprays - and guilt-tripped with the usual "but you OWE me, because if not for ME, you wouldn't even be ALIVE" spiel, likely with a christmas jumper a mortified erin will have hidden under her well-zipped up coat, to pose for the scrunched-nose grimaced photo with santa. further ammunition for school bullies - the ultimate birthday gift! 👌🏻

*although admittedly, babs likely would perceive erin being bullied as a "gift" in terms of the content it would provide her. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
730B0E19-8293-4DCF-94F4-7C8B585CDE84.png

Please don’t tell me Ste’s just lost his dad. Not even twatty Babs could be this insensitive. Could she?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Wow. A post featuring just her family. Celebrating how healthy they are and how she thought Grandad Rog might die but thankfully did not die.

Not to rub it in about Grandad G or anything Ste.

She's so insensitive!

View attachment 1797176
Please don’t tell me Ste’s just lost his dad. Not even twatty Babs could be this insensitive. Could she?

Cross post! It looks that way doesn't it.

Babs: 'Ste take a picture of me and my complete family. Remember when we thought my dad would die last year and he didn't Ste? Aren't I so lucky Ste? Ste?'

Ste: ..'yeah'.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Wow. I know it’s still a bit of speculation and we don’t actually know, but if Stephen just lost his dad, and she’s put that on her Insta about her dad’s good health, then he needs to take the kids and leave her. She clearly has no awareness, consideration or shits to give about anyone’s feelings and should be left on her own to fester.

I lost my mum nearly 6 years ago and I still find it difficult to see people posting about how much they love their mums, the lovely day out they’ve had together, the amazing way they are with their grandkids etc etc. And I know people should totally be able to post that, and it’s my issue, not theirs. But if my husband, who saw first hand all of my ugly grief, put that about his mum within a couple of months of mine dying, I would have punched him square in the face and never forgiven him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow. I know it’s still a bit of speculation and we don’t actually know, but if Stephen just lost his dad, and she’s put that on her Insta about her dad’s good health, then he needs to take the kids and leave her. She clearly has no awareness, consideration or shits to give about anyone’s feelings and should be left on her own to fester.

I lost my mum nearly 6 years ago and I still find it difficult to see people posting about how much they love their mums, the lovely day out they’ve had together, the amazing way they are with their grandkids etc etc. And I know people should totally be able to post that, and it’s my issue, not theirs. But if my husband, who saw first hand all of my ugly grief, put that about his mum within a couple of months of mine dying, I would have punched him square in the face and never forgiven him.
I came here to say exactly the same thing. Absolutely unbelievable! And I’m 100% convinced that it was his dad who died because I’m positive that in lockdown she put up a pic of Ste with his mum and Dad outside their house when they had been on a walk to see them. Following todays vlog where she said “Stes MUM gave me money”, that pretty much confirms it. That and the bloody Christmas village man 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1797176
Came to say exactly this. Even if it wasn’t Stes dad it was clearly a close family member and to be bragging her father has kick ass good health is just vile. Ste is a wet wipe and has his own issues but deserves better than this vile vile woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s horrible being on the side of the family that get ignored. I really do feel for Steve’s Mom. My cousin’s were always for their moms side. They would go years without seeing our Grandad even though they only lived 5 minutes way.

Reactions: 11
Forgive me but Claire needs to size up on her dresses too!
That one looks a bit snug 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The jumper underneath doesn’t help. Body confidence kween bans conveniently hiding behind her children

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🐮🛍 I'm still catching up but I have to tell you how much I bleeping despise the sound of her grubby fat fingers tapping along that bleeping advent calendar.

Emma, there are children this year who are struggling to eat, to stay warm, Some who could only dream of a little chocolate every day so to see your grellow mug every morning at the arse crack of dawn making a song and dance about which Cadbury you get will understandably annoy more than me I'm sure.
People are not hanging on the edge of your seat to see if you get a bleeping fudge, nobody gives a tit but then again it's all about you isn't it.
Hideous human.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
F023B0EB-FBE9-475B-8B47-970B8323A20E.jpeg
Wow Claire’s put some timber on hasn't she. I wouldn’t normally comment on family members but Claire is no stranger to wading in to an Instagram debate on behalf of her sister so she’s fair game in my opinion. She’s making babs look like the skinny one!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When Ste was inflating all of the Golden Girls Birthday Balloons did he accidentally inflate Wet Claire too 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.