Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the balloon suspense…..! It’s almost like she doesn’t have much else to think about 🤣🤣🤣
for someone who has previously spoken about her fears of being exposed to TOO. MUCH. AIR and the risks that air causes to her health, you'd think she'd be cautious about allowing 🪜 to have a whole bin bag full of balloons stored in the hobbit house! what if they burst? an entire bin bag full of balloons popping unexpectedly would completely overwhelm their tiny house with air! how would she cope?! these are the things that really ought to be taking up space in her swollen head, not her over-inflated ego, increasingly bloated as it swells to fill the empty gap where her brain should be. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
for someone who has previously spoken about her fears of being exposed to TOO. MUCH. AIR and the risks that air causes to her health, you'd think she'd be cautious about allowing 🪜 to have a whole bin bag full of balloons stored in the hobbit house! what if they burst? an entire bin bag full of balloons popping unexpectedly would completely overwhelm their tiny house with air! how would she cope?! these are the things that really ought to be taking up space in her swollen head, not her over-inflated ego, increasingly bloated as it swells to fill the empty gap where her brain should be. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Omg that's hilarious, when did she say too much air is bad for her health 😂 I need to know

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if the boys will be allowed to watch the England game on Saturday or if anything other than 100% focus on Golden Girl is banned.
On another note I am very pleased the balloon 'surprise' has stopped and some privacy is granted to her kid (hopefully to Ethan too) as its a complete invasion of privacy them being in her room, taking a photo of her 'asleep' esp as she gets older.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fun Ste strikes again.

If there is a bigger drip of a man in the UK I’ll eat my hat…….and babs hat too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What a ducking pair they are, a complete hoot 🙄

And Babs, that’s parcel tape not masking tape so looking forward to it taking the paint off your walls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Its the bleeping limp thumbs 👍 up and the "save me" expression in his eyes that get me everytime 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Funfair 🪜 has taped balloons to the door ….. why??

Is this funny?
Will the golden child find this funny

Sad fucks - they have no concept of what Erin might actually like do they?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I hope she wakes up & goes for a wee 🤣🤣

Some of the comments- If all men were like Stephen, I wouldn’t be divorced. 🤣 Love it! x That's right cos you'd have never married someone as gormless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So them going in her room to put the balloons in there is a no go because she’ll think it’s burglars and get scared… but coming out her room, half asleep, to have a piss in the middle of the night and walking into a massive bag of balloons? Nah, walk in the park mate! That won’t scare her in the slightest🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ these two really are a gormless pair aren’t they😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope she wakes up & goes for a wee 🤣🤣

Some of the comments- If all men were like Stephen, I wouldn’t be divorced. 🤣 Love it! x That's right cos you'd have never married someone as gormless.
Could you imagine Ste initiating a divorce

Ste “erm …. Yeah … I’m leaving”
Babs “what’s that Ste?!” (aggressively bites bottom lip with eyes bulging)
Ste “….. I erm … dunno” (hides under fart couch blanket)

Secret to any long lasting relationship, have a self obsessed big gob Big Bird and an absolute wet rag with the personality of dough. Chefs kiss Babby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's day 8 of the Advent Calendar borefest and she still has not realised that she DIDN'T HAVE THE HEROES CALENDAR LAST YEAR! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She's still comparing it to last year's Fudge/Chomp fiasco when she had a Calendar that ONLY contained Fudge & Chomp!

FFS! GIVE ME STRENGTH!

Sorry for asking what’s probably already been discussed I’ve missed quite a bit! What calendar did she have last year? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t get over her just lurking around, taking multiple photos of that git sellotaping a bag of balloons to the wall. Like some sort of unhinged paparazzi. She has to milk every last drop out of every minor thing doesn’t she? Most people might post one picture at an absolute push - whereas she has had a day long extravaganza about this bleeping boring bastards bag of balloons.

🪜 makes me uncomfortable to look at, I genuinely don’t want to see him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.