Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's day 8 of the Advent Calendar borefest and she still has not realised that she DIDN'T HAVE THE HEROES CALENDAR LAST YEAR! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She's still comparing it to last year's Fudge/Chomp fiasco when she had a Calendar that ONLY contained Fudge & Chomp!

FFS! GIVE ME STRENGTH!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Stephen researching extravagant balloon ideas on Pinterest, yeah okay mate. That boring git has long resigned himself to just letting tumbleweeds drift round in his head, because he isn’t allowed a say in bloody anything so what’s the point in having ideas, or speaking?

I can’t quite follow the logic that they can’t do the normal balloon thing in Erin’s room because she’d be too frightened. Surely at some point over the last twelve years she’s come to expect this happening on her and her brothers birthdays. My moneys on her telling her parents to stay the duck out of her room and not lurk around at night taking photos of her sleeping to post online. So Emma’s tried to frame it in yet another weird made up concept about how Erin suddenly has a fear of burglars.
let's be honest, this special daddy/daughter "tradition" of filling erin's room with balloons - and then ethan's, when the poor afterthought kid requested because he was totally overlooked - would never have continued past her first few birthdays if babs hadn't grabbed onto it for content, and demanded it happen every single year. it was never about creating special memories and birthday magic and all the crap she spouts on a yearly basis - it was something that steve and erin endured as babs demanded. her bedroom being filled with balloons was hardly a surprise, because despite babs' yearly photo of erin "asleep" and surrounded by balloons - lights turned on, because both her kids can sleep through anything....except the noise of the washing machine 🙄 - it was obviously all set up at about 6.30pm the night before, as babs wouldn't have compromised her toddler bedtime.

and as for erin suddenly having a "fear of burglars" - it's total babshit. for a start, the hobbit hovel and tat hoard is hardly a prime target for burglars - but also, filling erin's room with balloons never involved either of her parents creeping in "in the middle of the night", because babs' toddler bedtime routine means she is in bed by 8.30pm each night. plus it would hardly be a surprise for erin when it's been a "tradition" for eleven years. it's just an excuse, because erin obviously told babs to duck off and stay out of her room, and didn't want yet another photo of her dressed in pyjamas, fake-sleeping plastered across SM. but ofc babs doesn't want to share that, because actually addressing the fact that erin has begun to refuse to comply with her demands for content would involve accepting that her toddler-tween is actually growing up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 18
Exactly, in Emma’s fake world they are this “perfectly imperfect” little family who sometimes have their little quirks and moments but nothing that can’t be fixed with a snack and a cuddle. The reality is her husband is henpecked and miserable to the point she has to fake a more marketable personality for him on his behalf. She has to lie and make up tales and fake funny stories about herself for validation. The kids who to be fair, once seemed like they adored her, now look uncomfortable and bemused by her strange behaviour in front of a camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's day 8 of the Advent Calendar borefest and she still has not realised that she DIDN'T HAVE THE HEROES CALENDAR LAST YEAR! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She's still comparing it to last year's Fudge/Chomp fiasco when she had a Calendar that ONLY contained Fudge & Chomp!

FFS! GIVE ME STRENGTH!
I love how angry this is making you haha! She'll never acknowledge it though, she wants the brain-dead Babette's to think she's cancelled fudges!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
jfc. i genuinely feel sorry for all the babettes who requested a christmas card from their kween. boosting babs' belief that she is a celeb, by asking for a card scrawled with babs' autograph in zebra pen and doodled with hearts. i wonder if she tapes a chocolate coin to the envelope, as she does for ethan's toddler classmates!

babs is probably imagining a future where her cards are sold on ebay for extortionate prices, everyone fighting to get their hands on her signature. but those babettes waiting rabidly for the postman, awaiting the thud of a card from ebabnezer landing on their doormat as the highlight of their day. what a sad little life. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
jfc. i genuinely feel sorry for all the babettes who requested a christmas card from their kween. boosting babs' belief that she is a celeb, by asking for a card scrawled with babs' autograph in zebra pen and doodled with hearts. i wonder if she tapes a chocolate coin to the envelope, as she does for ethan's toddler classmates!

babs is probably imagining a future where her cards are sold on ebay for extortionate prices, everyone fighting to get their hands on her signature. but those babettes waiting rabidly for the postman, awaiting the thud of a card from ebabnezer landing on their doormat as the highlight of their day. what a sad little life. 🤣🤣
I hope someone tags her so we can check out her fancy letter handwriting style 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17

FFS! GIVE ME STRENGTH!
For babs...
Heroes calendar 2021

Non heroes calendar you purchased or were #gifted but not declared - 2021

Attachments

And when he's finished with the bin bag of balloons, is he gonna put that bin bag over your head Emma? Let's hope so!

I love how angry this is making you haha! She'll never acknowledge it though, she wants the brain-dead Babette's to think she's cancelled fudges!
Not so much angry, as invested now! Like, when she wakes the duck up and realises (which she will) the drama will be on another level.
She'll be shooketh.
She'll be like
"Guys,,,,,,, have I,,,,, did I,,,,, I'm not sure you know (teeth tut) if I ever even had a Heroes calendar last year now I think about it,,,,,, did I just make up the word Heroes" 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Here's hoping 🙏 A whole afternoon talking shite about birthday balloons 🎈 🎈🎈
Make.It.Stop

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She's still comparing it to last year's Fudge/Chomp fiasco when she had a Calendar that ONLY contsined Fudge & Chomp!

FFS! GIVE ME STRENGTH!
she is so bleeping stupid! her heroes advent calendar has a range of nine different chocolates. we're on day eight of advent - and given the fact that she's had three (??) dairy milks, it's hardly surprising that over the course of the other five days, she hasn't managed to have one each of the other eight chocolates. it's not rocket science, babs!

i fully appreciate that the contents aren't going to be perfectly balanced, but based on logic and the very basics of probability, she is gonna have about three of each chocolate. again, that won't actually happen, because the contents aren't going to be even - but it's hardly the christmas miracle she is making it out to be thy she hasn't yet had a fudge.

last year, she literally bought an advent calendar with three possible chocolates - hardly surprising that she ended up with a load of fudges, when fudge comprised at least a third of the contents. i will never get over the absolute idiocy of her attempting to "manifest" a crunchie to appear behind the door of an advent calendar which didn't contain crunchies. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She does my swede in! Golden child gets a whole weekend of celebrating and Stevo the great has been on Pinterest looking for a personality oh no sorry I mean looking at CRAZY balloon ideas all whilst poor Ethan probably gets a few hours after school to celebrate his birthday before being told to piss off to his room under the stairs! Blabs go stick your advent calendar up your bum.

(I’ve only just caught up on this thread any of you blabasaurus peeps on the Stephen bear thread omg what a tit show makes blabs look even more like a wet weekend in Birmingham)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope someone tags her so we can check out her fancy letter handwriting style 😉
oh, i'm sure there was a "take a photo and tag me in your stories" 😉 listed in the small print of the terms and conditions required to qualify when requesting a card from kween babs. 🙄🙄

will definitely be interesting to see her handwriting compared to that of the lady who supposedly wrote her that note on the plane, and all the love notes she has supposedly received from erin. unless, of course, she has planned ahead in order to try and fool all the insanely clamever 🐮🛍 by "writing" all the captions inside her cards with her label maker. as for her intentions behind sending out cards to her devoted fans, i doubt it was spurred by an effort to spread festive cheer, and more so an attempt to collect addresses of potential 🐮🛍 - all noted down in her police files, for future reference! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My guess is bin bag of balloons above her bedroom door, and she won’t know about it and it definitely will not be staged or recreated for Instagram.

Also who gives a tit where she bought her absolute basic jumper from?

• Haha
And when he's finished with the bin bag of balloons, is he gonna put that bin bag over your head Emma? Let's hope so!

Not so much angry, as invested now! Like, when she wakes the duck up and realises (which she will) the drama will be on another level.
She'll be shooketh.
She'll be like
"Guys,,,,,,, have I,,,,, did I,,,,, I'm not sure you know (teeth tut) if I ever even had a Heroes calendar last year now I think about it,,,,,, did I just make up the word Heroes" 🙄🤦‍♀️
He’d need two cos don’t forget she’s a double bagger 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She does my swede in! Golden child gets a whole weekend of celebrating and Stevo the great has been on Pinterest looking for a personality oh no sorry I mean looking at CRAZY balloon ideas all whilst poor Ethan probably gets a few hours after school to celebrate his birthday before being told to piss off to his room under the stairs! Blabs go stick your advent calendar up your bum.

(I’ve only just caught up on this thread any of you blabasaurus peeps on the Stephen bear thread omg what a tit show makes blabs look even more like a wet weekend in Birmingham)
i hope he mistakes babs for an over-inflated balloon and shoves her in a bin bag! 🤞🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow the balloon suspense…..! It’s almost like she doesn’t have much else to think about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.