Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He dresses like Liam Gallagher 😂 ffs is that your fantasy Babs? 😂😂

Currently celebrating my thread title, wearing a Disney headband & dirty snuddie thanks 🐄 💼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bab looks like she has kidnapped Ste.

The dominant way she holds his hand is always intriguing..
He looks like some gormless bloke she's just snatched out of a pub to pose with her! And that handhold is aaaaalllll kinds of weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder how many sausages 🪜Steve enjoyed in the hotel bar once Babs was snoring at 8pm 😱
We all know she'll update us on his Sunday morning breakfast, tomorrow anyway! Did they actually stay over?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How does she make everything look so awful? Not a single thing she has ever shown makes me think oh wow that sounds amazing I want to do that. She's the opposite of influencer...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hotel bed olympics last night? #bitrude Poor old Ste probably missed out on his Saturday morning bike ride so he’ll have needed to ride that Babs! 🤢

Love how they were probably back at the hotel for the night by about 8p.m. both scrolling their phones. Pair of losers, well suited.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They stayed the night as nanny San still has the kids this morning. Bet they were out til 2am pubbing and clubbing it then swinging from the chandeliers bit til the early hours #bitrude in bed watching tv at 7:30 and asleep by 8:30 😴. They really know how to live it up these 2 and make the most of a child free night out in London … not….

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hold the front page... Emmas children dressed in warm and appropriate clothing shocker!!!
Even Erin looks natural, happy and relexed... 👍
I think the San needs a lesson in child safeguarding - get TT to button up her coat, not show the logo on her jumper. Easily recognisable if you know.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Bab looks like she has kidnapped Ste.

The dominant way she holds his hand is always intriguing..
He looks homeless. Like he’s been dragged off the street to pose for a photo.
Ste reminds me of the comedian Chris McCausland.

She is so dominating. She is so sure of herself. She must have asked someone to take that photo. How embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hold the front page... Emmas children dressed in warm and appropriate clothing shocker!!!
Even Erin looks natural, happy and relexed... 👍
Ethan looks so happy with his grandad :love: hope he's having a lovely time away from his mother and actually being appreciated!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe in the space of a few weeks she’s dragged her husband to DLP, Warwick Castle and now London all to keep her happy
Poor blokes Dad died and he’s not had a minute to himself

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe in the space of a few weeks she’s dragged her husband to DLP, Warwick Castle and now London all to keep her happy
How do we know its his Dad who died?

Reactions: 15
She absolutely looks like his carer here! What a mess he looks!
And it's their first night out alone for 3 years,,,,,, in the middle of the day 🙄🤦‍♀️
Must have forgotten that time she took Ste instead of the one of the kids to the Lightyear premiere then...

CBBSte is my favourite 🤭
Stedal Sassoon always got me- trolling her by giving her very noticeably wonky haircuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was it confirmed that it was Stephens dad? I saw a post of someone saying they heard it was an aunt or uncle .. but I didn’t see/or missed any confirmation after that.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.