Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🪜 looking like a cardboard cutout - as usual. and as for babs "not being allowed" to film inside the venue? that's a shame, because there is no way i believe that the life-size cardboard replica she's lugging around London - totally oblivious to the fact that steve has whacked his jacket round its shoulders and taken the opportunity to spend the weekend in brighton with George, given that the level of interaction between the two of them is identical either way 🤷🏻‍♂️ - was stood at the very front of the crowd, dancing wildly while dressed in his anorak. photos or it didn't happen, babanory. 🤥🤣

and as for babs and her "first night in three years" alone with 🪜 - it's only the "night" by babs' distorted schedule. she's literally spent the afternoon with steve because, as predicted, they went to the matinée of the show, so babs could eat her tea at 5pm and be tucked up in bed by 8pm. a show staring at 7.45pm would have blown her elderly 45 year old mind! it will have been a very tiring and overwhelming day for poor babs, what with all the bright colours and lights and people and walking and standing - she will be exhausted, so adhering to her usual toddler bedtime routine is obvs the priority, to avoid 🪜 having to deal with any tantrums. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bab looks like she has kidnapped Ste.

The dominant way she holds his hand is always intriguing..
She absolutely looks like his carer here! What a mess he looks!
And it's their first night out alone for 3 years,,,,,, in the middle of the day 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And if they did she deffo wouldn't be happy about it! My husband made me walk from borough market to the London Eye once and I was fuming haha
There’s no way it happened the friction from her thighs rubbing together would have set that nylon frock on fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did they not have a night out together at the Buzz light year premiere? Or has that been wiped from her memory!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He reminds me of David from the Royle family
I'm pretty sure he used to be called "Dave" ages & ages ago on here 🤣
And Kenny, that was my favourite 🤣 as in "Everett" 🤣🤣🤣

Cowbags, She got the gift of a new thread on Tattle from us 🤣👏
I wonder if that'll make her bleeping repulsive Birthday gift haul 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He reminds me of David from the Royle family
oh, that is a similarity that has been referenced so many times - to the point that i'm sure 🪜's nickname amongst the 🐮🛍 was Dave at one point! 🤣

the likeness is striking though. the same haunting gormless expression, sallow skin, face absolutely devoid of all emotion, dead behind the eyes, communicates with the occasional grunt, taken advantage of by his wife and expected to do all the childcare, enjoys a nice plate of beige, all the energy and joy and life sucked out of him the moment he said "i do" and could be swapped seamlessly for a cardboard cutout and nobody would notice. seriously, if you saw this photo, you could easily scroll by and assume it's babs and steve...!

Screenshot_20221203_213347_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She absolutely looks like his carer here! What a mess he looks!
And it's their first night out alone for 3 years,,,,,, in the middle of the day 🙄🤦‍♀️
Except it’s not their first night out alone in 3 years is
It? Because they went to the Buzz Lightyear premier THIS year. If shes going to lie, she needs a bloody good memory.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Gutted she never got a fudge on her birthday ,they may not have walked all hey way from Borough Market but i think Ste has made her do a little walk as she says "so that was fun " which basically means it wasnt and she not happy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure he used to be called "Dave" ages & ages ago on here 🤣
And Kenny, that was my favourite 🤣 as in "Everett" 🤣🤣🤣

Cowbags, She got the gift of a new thread on Tattle from us 🤣👏
I wonder if that'll make her bleeping repulsive Birthday gift haul 🤬
Not going to lie I had to Google Kenny Everett but omg that's a good shout 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.