Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Ethan really not watch a long film, he's nearly 10?! We are planning on seeing it next week with a 10yo and 6yo
Ethan is just the scape goat for when Babs doesn’t want to do something. As if he would fall asleep, surely a child would be more likely get bored and fidget - but Big Babs has said multiple times she falls asleep in films. Doubt she even wants to see it:

She also likely posted it as it’s Disney and she’s trying to get their attention as she pathetically tagged them in both posts.

It’s just like when she says Ethan doesn’t like big rides, so he’s forced to sit and wait with her - so she doesn’t either feel pressured into going on the ride and because she couldn’t cope with the three of them having fun away from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Ffs give me strength - don’t start with the home 💩 again.
Thought she wouldn’t be able to resist a throwback brag - Such a braggy, smug, spoilt privileged x^*t , once again failing to read the room …. If it’s home go and bloody live out there and shut tf up rubbing it in other peoples faces…..
53E58A98-2E17-4443-88CE-7DF26A8320EA.jpeg

• Angry
Ffs give me strength - don’t start with the home 💩 again.
Thought she wouldn’t be able to resist a throwback brag - Such a braggy, smug, spoilt privileged x^*t , once again failing to read the room …. If it’s home go and bloody live out there and shut tf up rubbing it in other peoples faces…..
View attachment 1814086
Doesn't look like a recent photo from this year's trip. So much for #bodyconfidence

Anyone do the quiz?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whoever described that grey, open mouthed photo of her as a "dug up corpse" is correct. I've said this before but it reminds me of Imhotep from the Mummy - though I think he looks more healthy! 🤣

Screenshot_2022-12-17-17-47-45-420~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
babs using ethan as an excuse, yet again. she's previously admitted she falls asleep in the cinema, because she has the attention span of a toddler, and likely totally humiliated erin when she insisted on accompanying her and her friends to watch the Clifford movie and spent the time snoring in her seat. hardly surprising that erin is now going to watch movie rated age 12 without her! we all know damn well that babs wouldn't allow toddler ethan watch watch Avatar - definitely not appropriate for her toddler son 🤦🏻‍♀️ - but ofc she can't manage to sit thru a three hour film, so she'll wait til she can rent it, and watch it over the course of a few weeks, in manageable twenty minute chunks before bed. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221217_194837_com.instagram.android_edit_5863642531588610.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Here’s a little rework of the carol Once in Royal David’s City -

Once in lovely Birmingham city
Stood a mouldy Hobbit House,
Where a mother exploited her children
Just so they could meet Mickey Mouse:
Emma was so drunk and riled,
Triple Threat her favourite child.

Ste came down from his stepladder,
Where is Babs the Lard of all?
Is she drunk under the table,
Is she filming another haul?
Mummy corner is where he found her,
Holy tit she’s found my Grindr.
Bloody brilliant

Reactions: 12
"I've done not brown eyeshadow" How Babs was ever a teacher is beyond me. Also her eye make up today makes her look like she has bruised eyes
overlooking the tit attempt at grammar, that story is definitely aimed at us 🐮🛍! constantly commenting on her 🤡 make-up, including the layers of awful brown eye shadow, and she's finally taken the hint to use a different colour. unfortunately though Bab it still looks equally as grim. she really ought to take out advice to get someone to show her how to apply her make up so it doesn't look like a toddler attacked her after shoving their fingers in face paint, and ffs, sort of the caterpillar eyebrows! they're so fuzzy and thick, they give me the ick - and they are clearly desperate to escape her grellow face as they are slowly crawling down her cheeks.... 🐛🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So thats visit no4 to see Santa with a 9yo and 12yo LOL
What is the point of taking ANY child, let alone ones who either no longer believe or are at least on the cusp of not believing, to see Santa FOUR times?? Surely that absolutely murders the "magic" she is so desperate to cling to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Bloody brilliant
i've said it before and i'll say it again; if babs can publish a poetry pamphlet - in both hardback and paperback - despite her appalling attempts as poetry, i think us 🐮🛍 have a decent attempt of publishing an actually successful book - a collaboration of all our insanely clever literary talents, with all the rhymes and reworked of lyrics of songs! babs would be FUMING if team 🐮🛍 had a chart-topping book on amaZON - y'know, in relevant categories that aren't "steve made me an excel certificate reward in recognition of the moment my pamphlet of poetry was listed number one in the travel section! she would SCREAM! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they are off Warner Bros Studios tomorrow (or Harry Potter World in Babs world) because it is their new ‘grown-up’ tradition because well, the kids are too old for Santa …. What about the 3 visits for content already this advent?? She can’t keep up with her own lies!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
"Thanks for your donations, I know 'money is tight', btw we're off to Harry Potter tomorrow". The Christmas tradition you've done once before! Thought your new tradition was a family park walk meet up? More lies???

How about your kids having non expensive traditions.. family films, winter walks to see the Christmas lights on houses, advent collection for your food bank, making a Nutella tree...I'm sure they're desperate for a simple weekend at home.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not great engagement figures on her two recent ADs 😏
as much as i find great joy. in her dwindling engagement figures and failing SM "career", i truly hope she doesn't use those engagement figures to blame ethan for their lack of popularity - i wouldn't put it past her to reference the engagement figures on ads she's filmed with TTT, make comparions and ensure a huge drama is made out of the fact that ethan just isn't good enough, because babs herself and her tit ads could never be to blame, obviously!

i can imagine her being a right witch to ethan if her recent ads have lower views and engagement figures, because it will be blamed entirely on him, and this lack TTT acting abilities, thus yet another burden he has to carry and another reminder that he will never be "good enough" in comparison to the golden child. truly heartbreaking, because he seems such a sweet kid and is far more endearing to watch in reels that the ads where erin played the starring role. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Off to “Harry Potter World”… sure they’ve hardly done anything in the lead up to Christmas have they… 👀🙃
Come on now you nasty cowbag. Those poor kids have had a horrible year. They’ve only been to Disney Florida, Sunshine holiday, Disney Paris, Butlins, Legoland, Drayton Manor, theatre shows, and countless other days out. Poor little lambs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I hate it when she refers to her account as “a cosy corner of the internet”. What’s cosy about berating your son and dog tit?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Come on now you nasty cowbag. Those poor kids have had a horrible year. They’ve only been to Disney Florida, Sunshine holiday, Disney Paris, Butlins, Legoland, Drayton Manor, theatre shows, and countless other days out. Poor little lambs.
You forgot Iceland. It's so hard to keep up with all the holidays though! Iceland stands out because of the lack of winter clothing and Babs not doing her coat up. I bet they would swoop all that at times for not living in a filming studio with a mother with the emotional intelligence of a sponge. ☹ So the E's are rich in holidays and tat but not in what is really important.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
babs using ethan as an excuse, yet again. she's previously admitted she falls asleep in the cinema, because she has the attention span of a toddler, and likely totally humiliated erin when she insisted on accompanying her and her friends to watch the Clifford movie and spent the time snoring in her seat. hardly surprising that erin is now going to watch movie rated age 12 without her! we all know damn well that babs wouldn't allow toddler ethan watch watch Avatar - definitely not appropriate for her toddler son 🤦🏻‍♀️ - but ofc she can't manage to sit thru a three hour film, so she'll wait til she can rent it, and watch it over the course of a few weeks, in manageable twenty minute chunks before bed. 🤣🤣

View attachment 1814310
Babs couldn’t cope not being able to use her phone for 3 hours more like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.