Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I've done not brown eyeshadow" How Babs was ever a teacher is beyond me. Also her eye make up today makes her look like she has bruised eyes
She looks a fright 🤡 I mean, that is awful make up, esp at this time of the morning! Why does anyone want to look like that?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks a fright 🤡 I mean, that is awful make up, esp at this time of the morning! Why does anyone want to look like that?!?
It's all or nothing with Babs. Either she looks like a dug up corpse with no make up on or she goes full on clown make up, there's no in between

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where is Bab off to today, dressed like an ice zombie pantomime dame, I wonder?

While she is watching her 19 hours a day quota of YouTube, she should watch some make up tutorials. Save our poor eyes from her blue frosted mess of a face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1811217
Holy duck balls, this should come with a warning ⚠ 😱 how can she not be worried about how unhealthy she looks?! 🤯
is this babs finally admitting that she's a smoker? not that it was a secret, with those huge yellow gnashers! 🤢 i fully appreciate that master's babs isn't the brightest fairylight on the tree, but surely even she is away that when your breath is visible due to cold weather and condensation - it isn't "smoke"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she only have one child now 🤬🤬🤬🤬

For duck sake woman wake up and realise how bleeping lucky you are to have that boy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Gift idea for those who have a horrible ex or hate their mum …
i guess it could work as a "joke" mother's day gift, prior to handing over the real present - would be perfect of mother's day coincided with the first of April! 👌🏻 or a video of blabbering babs could be used as proof to your mother that they truly are a "great mum", using the grellow one as a comparison - although it would need to be paired with a bottle of eye bleach, and would likely give them nightmares. maybe an ideal gift for a MIL you have a difficult relationship, a subtle "duck you" which nobody else would be aware of! that, or the "gift" of her tit attempt-at-poetry "i did a rhyme!" pamphlet! 🤣

it could also be the ideal Valentine's "gift" if you desperately want to end a relationship with your partner, but don't wanna be seen as the bad guy - simply gift them a message from blabs, and they will be running for the hills - or y'know, jumping on a train to Brum to locate "fit" babs. 🙄🙄

i mean, i assume she is thinking she will be asked to be involved in a proposal, but jfc, that would be a guaranteed no! and even if the horror of including the grellow blabmarine in a proposal wasn't enough to repulse your partner, she would likely turn the proposal into a "marry me or i'll smash your face in!" DV threat! 💍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god not that fake eyes shut smile again.

I think we all pretty much knew her day out would be yet another overpriced day of regimented organised “Christmas fun”. The constant forced fun must be exhausting. Kids that age don’t need constant stimulation from organised activities in between naps and early nights, like 3 year olds. They’re never allowed to just “be”. Even when they’re relaxing at home they have mum screeching away in her dressing gown performing for Instagram.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow so many gifted trips to expensive places this December - she definitely needs to reassess next year and perhaps ask the brand to give the tickets to a needy family or for her to pay for another family to go alongside them.

Also that story about the dog poopin…eurgh exactly what I didn’t need to see/hear at 7am, how horrendous the way she tells the story gagging like that!!!! Wtf!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Bab is still going to be taking E and E to see Santa, when they're in their 20's.

How Erin isn't being bullied for being related to Bab, I don't know.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So thats visit no4 to see Santa with a 9yo and 12yo LOL
i don’t think they met Santa, just because in her stories she said he’s there from the 20th to the 24th.

I’d actually have 2% respect for her if she met with a needy family and gifted just one of her days out to them. There’s still content in it for her and the brand/company but she’s far too greedy though and knows these gifted days are not going to last much longer.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Wow so many gifted trips to expensive places this December - she definitely needs to reassess next year and perhaps ask the brand to give the tickets to a needy family or for her to pay for another family to go alongside them.

Also that story about the dog poopin…eurgh exactly what I didn’t need to see/hear at 7am, how horrendous the way she tells the story gagging like that!!!! Wtf!
No wonder they were all up early if she was showering the dog at 6.30, I bet she didn’t even try to be quiet!

Reactions: 17
Can Ethan really not watch a long film, he's nearly 10?! We are planning on seeing it next week with a 10yo and 6yo

Reactions: 20
Has she deleted the clearly made up Margot stories? I'd never have gone out for as long as Twycross Zoo would have taken leaving a pooch with dodgy poops alone 😬💩 And another AD day, equally as uninformative as the rest.

Reactions: 18
Has she deleted the clearly made up Margot stories? I'd never have gone out for as long as Twycross Zoo would have taken leaving a pooch with dodgy poops alone 😬💩 And another AD day, equally as uninformative as the rest.
I don’t wish the dog to be unwell but kind of hope it has shat all over her tacky tasteless Christmas decorations, but on the other hand that would give her an excuse to buy a load of new stuff #shopaholic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still there as far as I can see!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.