Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for her to catch up reading here and realise last years calendar was NOT a Heroes Calendar!
This is a hill I'm prepared to die on, I'm not letting this go! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She has got a shelf of fat all the way around her middle. All of those dresses look hideous on her because they don't fit and the styles don't suit her body shape.
She really needs to get some underwear that fits prooerly, even her pants are so tight they look like they are cutting off the blood supply. Get some shaping underwear Bab or look for clotges that actually fit!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What a truly hideous Christmas Dress "Try-On" 🎤🎶🎵 or for wherever she's going.

Maybe now she'll realise her body shape/rolls is the issue with the style of dress she aspires to wear.

Reactions: 15
Bit optimistic of her to wonder if she’s “too old” for that shorter dress. I’d say she’s the perfect demographic for garish patterned butterfly sleeved frumpy frocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know the answer is she’s attention seeking but why in the name of god do you flash your knickers on the internet, we tell toddlers not to do that but a 44 year old attention seeking “influencer” does it and it’s “so quirky and funny”

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well first off we have a gunt flash because 🤷‍♀️ well someone’s got to look at her knickers and it ain’t going to be 🪜 is it 🙄
That last pic - it’s not the sleeve she should be worried about! All the dresses are vile and fit badly - the Turkey/wide foil and the back of the dress not being bumpy/lumpy comments here, are spot on 👏🏻👏🏻

Healthwise she has so much to be worried about as we’ve mentioned here before (and not the fake asthma) but she never seems to take that seriously at all.

Emma, I’ll put it in a way you’ll understand:

Without good health. You are nothing. Take care of your health. Or you will die early. Simples. Being healthier is in your control. It‘ll be hard work. But. Think. Of the content. And that you won’t be dead. Hope that helps x

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Well first off we have a gunt flash because 🤷‍♀️ well someone’s got to look at her knickers and it ain’t going to be 🪜 is it 🙄
Where's the extra pants she "always" swears by?! 🤔🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
it wasn't Cadbury that messed up last year though, was it babs? it was YOU. she literally bought an advent calendar which very clearly stated that it contained fudge, chomps and dairy milk squares, and then whinged and moaned every single day that her attempts to *manifest* a freddo or a bleeping crunchie, pouting and sulking dramatically when they didn't appear - literally because the advent calendar didn't contain any, and didn't claim to! masters babs just hadn't bothered to read the description. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

and i swear, the moment i saw that calendar contained a creme egg twisted, i knew she'd make it into a huge drama. although admittedly, i assumed she would be announcing that "it's Easter!" as she does when she hunts out and consumes her first creme egg on boxing day each year. for someone who loves to live in the future, you would think she'd be delighted to have a reason to justify creating Easter content ahead of time - especially now november, thus christmas, is officlaly over! she was clearly delighted to open that chocolate anyway - it wasn't until she recieved an influx of outraged DMs from the babettes likely read an article or someone else's post which raised their confusion at the Cadbury calendar containing an "easter" chocolate that she realised she could use it to create content, and so - one hugely delayed reaction later - she was SHOOKETH! 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hmm Ste is working from home today, the fact that she mentioned it means he probably doesn’t do it often and she said just the other day she’s always alone in the day:

Most people I know who work an office based job (myself included) now work hybrid. So potentially Ste is actively choosing to go to an office rather than spend time with Babs who he “adores”.

• Haha
poor lonely babs and her "woe is me, all alone and only podcasts for company" - not only does she have Margot the content pup with her every day, and despite being banished to their rooms, the kids are there for the majority of the time - 🪜 is working from home, and seems to do so fairly regularly. yet she's "alone all day, every day". 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Did anyone see in the Drayton manor vlog when she was taking the piss and making snide sarcastic remarks at Ethan… because he said he wanted to start a YouTube channel about theme parks? “Whos going to pay for you to get in all the theme parks?” Mate, just let him imagine and voice his ideas, no need to piss on his parade you sour tight fisted cow.

Also she was literally being paid to walk round Drayton manor filming for YouTube as he said it - so who the duck is she to act like it’s some preposterous idea? All he knows is his mum pratting about online so if she’s that unimpressed with him wanting to be a YouTuber maybe she should take a look at herself.
she is such a witch. ethan has grown up watching his mother build her influenza "career", creating YT vlogs and reels on a daily basis as "werk". why wouldn't he potentially consider being a YouTube as a career ambition, when babs is one of his main role models in life? for her to mock him and be so scathing towards him is just cruel - when he is essentially saying he wants to aim to get into a similar "career" as babs, you'd think she'd be flattered - as she would be if it had been her "mini me" deciding she wanted to follow on blabs' trottersteps. ofc ethan isn't going to worry a huge amount about the financial aspect of being a you tuber and visiting theme parks. for a start, he's nine - i doubt the cost of travel and tickets is his first thought when he is planning his dream job - but as for babs taunting him about who he thinks will be paying for his theme park trips? what the actual duck?! ofc ethan will be confused. he knows his mum creates content for SM and YT, and as a result, he is dragged out on endless #gifted freebie trips to events and theme parks and even receives the occasional #gifted disney toy or bag - mainly because erin is given the majority of any #gifted disney items that babs doesn't hoard for herself.

it's totally logical that he would believe that by building himself a successful platform on YT by starting a channel about theme parks, brands would slowly begin to approach him to work with them, and eventually, he would be receiving #gifted trips etc - especially if he regularly watches the content of Adam Hattan etc. tbh, i fully imagine ethan started the conversation as a way to encourage babs or engage with him and give him some attention by sharing a career aspiration he imagined she would approve of and support, knowing that if he mentioned ambitions related to his other interests - to become a vet or magician etc - he would be scoffed at, and then babs would simply role her eyes and ignore him. he is obviously aware that babs wants erin to be a singer/dancer/acting star, as it wasn't long ago the poor kid asked babs if she would be proud of him if JK Rowling cast a new HP film and gave him the role of "the chosen child" - which babs found hilarious, but truly hurt my heart, as it very much highlighted that he never feels good enough or that ba s is proud of him. yet even when he talks about creating a YT channel, it's met with the usual nastiness. realistically, she probably feels threatened, because if ethan decided to embark on a career as a youtuber, his popularity would overshadow babs' "career" within weeks, and she would be FUMING that she had faded into insignificance - especially with wet san, desperate for recognition, immediately changing her bio to "nanny of ethan conway" and scrapping all connections with the great grellow flop and her failed influenza "career". she is jealous of her nine year old son. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.