Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should burn all those dresses. None of them suit or flatter her.

The silver doesn't even fit her properly and I couldn't even judge the last one as the awful pattern and colours hurt my eyes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The tag was still on the gold dress so I imagine it will be going back to Next. Bought purely for (tit/pointless) content

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Good grief non of those frocks look good on her at all, “jugs” “cracking rack” she really thinks shes all that……..please get a life & stop thinking you are the sum of your body parts. No one is objectifying you Babs.
Lord baby Jesus put them away Babs ffs. Just because a dress shows your “jugs” doesn’t mean it looks good.

Why did she buy the tin foil dress if she doesn’t like it? 🙄

Reactions: 17
She literally looks like my Christmas turkey in the silver monstrosity…. It’s AWFUL! And don’t get me started on the head band your 44 love not 4

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Babs(for the last time as this advent calendar chat of yours is pissing me off far more than it should) you have a HEROES advent calendar. The fact it contains a Cadbury creme egg twisted has NOTHING to do with bloody Easter, they come in a box of HEROES. Do you question them being in the box in, say, February or October (cause I know you eat them ALL year round) NO of course you don't. You shove them in your gob and say nothing. I know you think you are being comical or controversial or whatever you think you're being but you just look like a twit!!!! Right that's my rant for the day done but by God I just can't with her at the minute, and she's getting worse as each day passes

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s so ducking annoying and weird over an advent calendar no one gives a flying duck!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1773609

Wear that one Babs. Looks great with the chunky boots and black tights.
She needs to hoik that cracking rack up!
That'd the very address she got so giddy about with thousands of DMs saying she NEEDED to get it. So she rushed back, panicking if they would have it in stock. FFS. What a waste of time and money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Babs dressed like a turkey ready to roast whilst chucking in all her Christmas boasts. She’s trying to be oh so whacky but we can all see she’s so very tacky.

Babs dressed like a turkey ready to roast whilst chucking in all her Christmas boasts. She’s trying to be oh so whacky but we can all see she’s so very tacky.
Think I could write a poetry book on the loo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As her kids get older and don’t provide content she’s trying desperately hard to be an entertaining Dawn French in Vicar of Dibley style character and it’s such a damn fail, missing the mark completely. She brushes it off as ‘cringe’ but I don’t think she’s grasped how deranged her behaviour is and the potential damage to her children. It’s an absolute car crash and her parents and husband should be ashamed for not intervening (worse still encouraging it)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Here we go with the really exciting boring advent calendar constant and the moaning when she dosent get the chocolate she wants plus it wasn't Cadburys fault last year you got the wrong calendar Babs.
I can't be doing with her I've had some devastating news that my dad is dying and hasn't got long probably days and I don't think I'll have the energy to tolerate her so I may lerk but will take a break for a while and will be back soon ❤
I’m so sorry - Thinking of you my love x

That reminds me, I must buy some wide foil for the turkey.
I laughed so loud at this my neighbours dog is barking!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.