Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she finds fudge so disappointing, why buy a calendar with it? Masters you say……..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here we go with the really exciting boring advent calendar constant and the moaning when she dosent get the chocolate she wants plus it wasn't Cadburys fault last year you got the wrong calendar Babs.
I can't be doing with her I've had some devastating news that my dad is dying and hasn't got long probably days and I don't think I'll have the energy to tolerate her so I may lerk but will take a break for a while and will be back soon ❤
Love to you and you family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Get a different advent calendar and a life you pathetic twit. She's so, so boring... 😴 😴 😴 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s the 1st of December so here’s Day One of your Babvent calendar! 🤣 You could drive a train up those nostrils
42F7197D-E0E3-401C-9A6C-EF48911E9245.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wow those dresses! Wear the last one Babs, it’s really flattering 😏! she does know that you don’t have to dress up as an Abba reject to go to the show, doesn’t she?
She certainly looks different than she did when she used her magic mirror to show that silver dress before.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20221201_073509_Instagram.jpg

Emma, they didn't "remove" the chomp you thick idiot!
Chomp has never been in a Heroes selection.
You had a totally different calendar last year 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Good grief non of those frocks look good on her at all, “jugs” “cracking rack” she really thinks shes all that……..please get a life & stop thinking you are the sum of your body parts. No one is objectifying you Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was a lurker last year so I can’t really remember… did she buy a chomp/fudge advent calendar and expected other chocolates inside?? Surely she didn’t have a Heroes advent calendar last time

Reactions: 19
That's never the same dress that she had to go out and get after all the Babettes said how good it looked? Blimey, amazing what angles, Photoshop, filters, Stevie on a ladder can do for a dress(and Babs figure) 😂. They all look crap, and as someone else said it ain't the dress that is lumpy and bumpy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she remembered to get the kids an advent calendar as you know, Christmas is for the children not all about her

Reactions: 18
I was a lurker last year so I can’t really remember… did she buy a chomp/fudge advent calendar and expected other chocolates inside?? Surely she didn’t have a Heroes advent calendar last time
She didn't- I've just posted a pic 2 comments above!

Reactions: 13
I would love to post a photo of what my daughter wore to Abba Voyage but I would totally dox myself. She went full on 70s (in babs words that’s her aesthetic) she looked so damn good, it wasn’t false or pretentious like this muppets dresses and as for loving Abba she’s never mentioned it before has she? Apart from rinse and repeat slipping through my fingers over everything tt does.
oh and she will be furious they are so strict on mobile usage in the arena I saw them throw 2 people and their groups out for just pulling out their phones 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we go with the really exciting boring advent calendar constant and the moaning when she dosent get the chocolate she wants plus it wasn't Cadburys fault last year you got the wrong calendar Babs.
I can't be doing with her I've had some devastating news that my dad is dying and hasn't got long probably days and I don't think I'll have the energy to tolerate her so I may lerk but will take a break for a while and will be back soon ❤
Much love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Big love to you and your family💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.