Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I took new for the IC200000 and watched the flog and my goodness she’s been to Thomasland that many times but doesn’t know the name of the train. Henry is BLUE it was bloody Percy you moron! So invested in her children she can’t even name the characters
To be fair, her youngest probably outgrew Thomas around 5 or so years ago, so long she probably can't remember! 🤣 only reason she still goes to Thomas land is coz its free! 😂

Reactions: 15
Her cage is rattled over the Matilda reel.
Tiktok is brutal and people on there won't care what they say or who she is 🤣🤣 and I'm here for it 🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Babs tooting in the bath.

Also the whole bath speech was so transparent. Whenever she does something that gains attention and invites in “troll” comments she gets extremely defensive.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Cow bags...I'm so bored and fucked off by BigBlab I'm

Also the whole bath speech was so transparent. Whenever she does something that gains attention and invites in “troll” comments she gets extremely defensive.
I don’t have the sound on - she grates on my nerves when she sings everything but listening to your clip, that was a definite toot! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Bab can't cope with the Tik Tok criticism. Luckily she is in the bathroom ready to have a meltdown. Bring it on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her cage is rattled over the Matilda reel.
Tiktok is brutal and people on there won't care what they say or who she is 🤣🤣 and I'm here for it 🍿🍿
Tik tok is savage 🙂

LP has moved on from gormless in such a big way, accomplished daughter, loads of influential friends, over 3 million followers and now doing a big give away from Very

Whereas blabs …. 🤔🙄

• Haha
I definitely need the number of whichever therapist cured Babs anxiety.

The thought of posting clips of myself with my tits swinging like uncaged orangutans to thousands of people and opening myself up to criticism is just unimaginable.

Glad she "cured" though.

• Haha
I definitely need the number of whichever therapist cured Babs anxiety.

The thought of posting clips of myself with my tits swinging like uncaged orangutans to thousands of people and opening myself up to criticism is just unimaginable.

Glad she "cured" though.
Still suffering from gobshiteitus 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry I don’t usually loiter here but I’ve just come to say what the actual duck have I just seen on my Tik Tok page. Has anyone put in the call to get this woman the help she very clearly needs??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought the attention-seeking twit with the enabling husband had a bad back and numb foot! Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Oops, she's on tattle again 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oops, she's on tattle again 🙄

Why though?

If she's truly happy in her body, loves her life, job family, why would she purposely seek out anonymous criticism?

She thinks she's winning by constantly addressing it but it's the exact opposite.

Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t even send a selfie to my best friend with a face mask on and she’s lying in the bath filming herself talking nonsense. This is not a career. It can’t be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It really seems like the comments are getting to her. She says she doesn't care but it feels like a little bit of realisation may finally be hitting? There's a difference between having a laugh and embarrassing yourself / your kids. She's putting herself out there by using tiktok but clearly isn't strong enough mentally for the comments she'll get on there. It's a far cry from her echo chamber insta.

At least her mate AP is bold enough to realise her content isn't engaging enough to pass as a full time job and has gone back to work. It's not a failure to admit this and do what's best for yourself and your family. Babs would actually gain a lot of respect for doing similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
So I took new for the IC200000 and watched the flog and my goodness she’s been to Thomasland that many times but doesn’t know the name of the train. Henry is BLUE it was bloody Percy you moron! So invested in her children she can’t even name the characters
Not to Babfend but both Henry and Percy are green. Gordon, Edward and Thomas are blue. I loved it as a kid 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.