Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I was going to say that too. Maybe because the toddlers were in the car, with their sensitive little ears. 🙄
Covid. Pandemic. Sex. Penis. Vagina. Death. Depression.

The list is endless. That woman had serious problems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did anyone see in the Drayton manor vlog when she was taking the piss and making snide sarcastic remarks at Ethan… because he said he wanted to start a YouTube channel about theme parks? “Whos going to pay for you to get in all the theme parks?” Mate, just let him imagine and voice his ideas, no need to piss on his parade you sour tight fisted cow.

Also she was literally being paid to walk round Drayton manor filming for YouTube as he said it - so who the duck is she to act like it’s some preposterous idea? All he knows is his mum pratting about online so if she’s that unimpressed with him wanting to be a YouTuber maybe she should take a look at herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Has she seriously "pinned" that comment to the top of her post from that Matilda actor?
Her levels of desperation know no bounds! 🤦‍♀️
the fact that actress has commented - likely out of pity, seeing a random middle aged woman has tagged in her reel in a desperation to go viral! she's just being nice and likely thinks babs is pathetic and embarrassing - a feeling "tween" erin will also experience when she realises babs is fangirling over a kid her age. beyond cringe. 🙄

and i bet babs is gutted the girl didn't share her aggressive reel to her stories - when she saw that comment, i bet she was absolutely RABID, screeching manically and assuming that her follower count was going to go wild as a result - all the Matilda movie fans SHOOKETH at the dance skills wet san is "so proud of". top trolling from her mother, because babs has totally fallen for it - to the point she is actually bragging about! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you look at that young actors grid she’s posted her dance for people to repost as a duet, she has also shared the complex choreography for it so for Flabs to post such a tit reel is IMO insulting and as for Wet San, words fail me, for someone who has a supposed interest in dance to consider Babs reel as good must have tit in her eyes and ears 💩

All teeth no talent that family (ex Claire)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
jfc, she is so pitifully dramatic. just a poor lonely woman. all alone. every day. as if she doesn't spend half her "werking" day shopping, visit her "friends" and spend time with her damp family. she has also made a huge deal out of the fact she is "never alone" because she has her content pup for company at all times. plus she deliberately chooses to banish her kids to their rooms immediately after tea because she doesn't want to spend time with them, and ignores her husband because she would rather watch tv. the kids spend a total of seven hours out the house, five days a week - she's hardly a lonely old lady with only podcasts for company. classic babs with the "woe is me" content, desperately tagging all the celebs involved in the hope they will slide in her DMs with comments of love and support. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20221130_164819_com.instagram.android_edit_4636863536589344.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
jfc, she is so pitifully dramatic. just a poor lonely woman. all alone. every day. as if she doesn't spend half her "werking" day shopping, visit her "friends" and spend time with her damp family. she has also made a huge deal out of the fact she is "never alone" because she has her content pup for company at all times. plus she deliberately chooses to banish her kids to their rooms immediately after tea because she doesn't want to spend time with them, and ignores her husband because she would rather watch tv. the kids spend a total of seven hours out the house, five days a week - she's hardly a lonely old lady with only podcasts for company. classic babs with the "woe is me" content, desperately tagging all the celebs involved in the hope they will slide in her DMs with comments of love and support. 🙄🙄

View attachment 1772072
I love how the first one, her actual top podcast, is called “witch sesh”. Literally says on the tin that it’s people getting together to gossip about others, and obvs Babs thinks it’s all for a bit of fun and the people who are talked about don’t care. Yet here we are, gossiping about her, and we are so in the wrong that we have police files!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Long time lurker, first time poster on here… just came across this comment on TikTok😂
ha! i was actually surprised yesterday to see that it was a reel she had shared on IG, but not tiktok - given her desperation to go viral and be deemed a "cool mum" who is down with the kids. she has had some pretty scathing comments on her cringe tiktok reels from the teens she is trying desperately to impress, so she obviously decided to share the reel on IG first, to gauge the reaction - and all the babettes' adoring comments, and compliments on her talent, plus the "so proud" comment from wet san and cheerleader encouragement from grandad rog obvs boosted her confidence enough to share it on tiktok. she'll be regretting it now she's had to dedicate her afternoon to enforcing her block/delete boundaries. she has reached a point of cringe where it actually painful to watch. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221130_172713_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_4639203712130133.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So I took new for the IC200000 and watched the flog and my goodness she’s been to Thomasland that many times but doesn’t know the name of the train. Henry is BLUE it was bloody Percy you moron! So invested in her children she can’t even name the characters

Reactions: 24
😬😬😬😬 Iv just realised Wednesday is our local towns market day and every Wednesday I pop out in my lunch and buy FRUIT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My god! She's like the annoying one in the group that's still harping on about something from the night before's night out isn't she 🤦‍♀️🙄
FFS Emma, let it go!
Your dance was tit, you're a bleeping weirdo fan girling over a child, you look horrendous on every level and your desperation is getting embarrassing now.
Shut the duck up love 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Pitt bath post. Babs you pretty much told us you read tattle with that!!
Plus no one cares that cher Lloyd liked your tik tok you child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cow bags...I'm so bored and fucked off by BigBlab I'm gonna take a few days away from her and here. I might lurk a bit but she's a proper fun sponge and as this is my favourite time of the year I really don't want her in it or my head in any shape or form. So see you all soon 😘. See you on the other side my lovely humans ( to quote the silly twit).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.