Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Wettons blowing smoke up her arse. Making it seem like she’s actually funny. Imagine going round to your sisters to spend time with the family only to have her prancing around in manky pjs doing a stupid reel for instagram. I don’t know how anyone films her and thinks “yes Emma this is great, upload this” 🤣🤣 God help her kids. I’m rather excited for the next 5-10 years to see what the kids of influencers grow up to be. It’s the only reason I’m sticking around 😂
They’re all as deluded as each other! Literally a family of main character syndromes!!!!! Good grief! Grandad Rog must be the worlds most patient man to not have strangled them over the years!!!!!

Babs (never) Interrupted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's sooo full of tit! Can't find her Xmas cards... So the kweeeeen of storage, organising, labels everything, has a spreadsheet for their lives.... Can't find the Xmas cards.... BS!!.... Trying to be relatable as a busy working mom 😡 twit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She's an absolute fanny isn't she? I'm half tempted to message wet San and ask what's wrong with a) her daughter who appears to be on shrooms or some other substance ; and b) ask why she and her family endorse such damaging behaviour in a supposed loved one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
at the ages of ten and twelve, aren't the kids a little bit old for babs to be dragging the toy elf out the box in her top top tip?! i get that it's all for content, because she loves the drama of "went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night in a panic, soaked in sweat and struggling to breathe, with the sudden realisation that i forgot to pose the bloody elf!" as it's such #relatable content for her toddler mum audience, but seriously?! presumably the kids have to feign their belief in santa - sorry, father christmas 🙄 - not in the sense that they "still believe" in the way that older kids do to prolong the magic, but to the point that they are dragged on trips to visit multiple guys dressed in red and fake beards and have to pretend they are under the illusion that he is really, truly, real - all to avoid babs' tantrums and strops and accusations that they have "ruined christmas". 🤦🏻‍♀️
let’s not forget that last year they were dragged to visit Father Christmas at Drayton Manor and she made them all wear jumpers with their own face on. Erin spent the whole day with her coat done up out of sheer embarrassment and Steven refused to participate if I remember rightly. She doesn’t care if she embarrasses her family. This was also around the same time that Steven got up with Ethan on the carousel and stood next to him HOLDING him on the horse when at the time, Ethan was almost 9. My daughter was getting on the horses alone from aged 4.

Reactions: 22
Neither of her kids will be doing a nativity play. Neither of them will want or believe in elf on the shelf. Neither of them need her to oversee writing class Christmas cards. Neither of them want to visit Father Christmas.

She holds them back and treats them like babies because she likes having the identity of toddler mum. The only toddler mum in this family is San - being made to watch her daughter doing “funny” dances and whinging about crusts.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Neither of her kids will be doing a nativity play. Neither of them will want or believe in elf on the shelf. Neither of them need her to oversee writing class Christmas cards. Neither of them want to visit Father Christmas.

She holds them back and treats them like babies because she likes having the identity of toddler mum. The only toddler mum in this family is San - being made to watch her daughter doing “funny” dances and whinging about crusts.
Exactly, mine stopped the nativity at p3 aged 7. Now it’s Christmas concerts & dances for them all. Oh & the elf - he’s not coming back this year, my 8yr old says herself he needs to go to younger children 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Apparently big E was playing the music for babs reel. Somebody asked where her daughter was because she’s so hilarious 😐 E was either forced to or they’re all simply bonkers and don’t care how embarrassing Emma is 😂

Reactions: 15
I don’t drive so I have walk to do the school run and walk my kids to all their out of school clubs in the cold and dark and I also work night shifts. I don’t whine about it. Surely driving them in a car when you doing nothing all day is easy. I don’t understand how people fall for her nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This elf malarkey makes me laugh so my daughter 12 doesn’t believe well I don’t think she does I’ve never actually asked but as she put on a power point presentation to me and her father with her Christmas wish list im gonna assume she’s cottoned on it’s us that does all the magic tit. My 4 year old has to be the funniest tho he went mummy is that elf coming back because I actually hate it 😂😂😂😂 I’m pretty sure Ethan might want to hold on to the magic a bit longer but Erin I doubt that very much but again she could change the content to Erin helping with the elf etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This elf malarkey makes me laugh so my daughter 12 doesn’t believe well I don’t think she does I’ve never actually asked but as she put on a power point presentation to me and her father with her Christmas wish list im gonna assume she’s cottoned on it’s us that does all the magic tit. My 4 year old has to be the funniest tho he went mummy is that elf coming back because I actually hate it 😂😂😂😂 I’m pretty sure Ethan might want to hold on to the magic a bit longer but Erin I doubt that very much but again she could change the content to Erin helping with the elf etc etc
Love the fact your daughter put on a wish list power point presentation for you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love the fact your daughter put on a wish list power point presentation for you 😂😂😂
Imagine us all gathered around the tv whilst she stood up talking us through the list she even had categories of want and need, cheap and expensive and then a whole section dedicated to her Christmas stocking…. I was like ok Alan Sugar I think you’ve taken this to far 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Here’s the thing I didn’t realise as a kid that my house was under a flight path and one Christmas Eve I saw probably the last flight arriving in before Christmas, I was convinced it was Santa and his sleigh, got slagged for years about it too from my dad, so when my parents finally told us I demanded to see a receipt for the PlayStation (90s so expensive) as I knew my parents wouldn’t spend that much on us. Now my parents never left us without but we usually got books and things like that. It was a guilt year as they knew it was the last one.
Before the internet and social media Santa definitely lasted longer in houses.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Watching her vlog earlier and YouTube helpfully suggested this video! The algorithm is strong with Babs.

20221130_115906.jpg

• Haha
I’ve never known someone to have so much tit in one house.

Can’t find Christmas cards she bought in the sales. Fucks sake, shut up Emma.

Honestly, I had a couple of months off from looking at her (I’m blocked so I have to seek her out), and I think I am going to have to have another break over Christmas because I just can’t deal with her bullshit.

My MIL bought my daughter an elf when she was three and a half and told her that it would be watching her.

Later that day, I found my daughter colouring in the elf’s eyes with black pen so it wouldn’t be able to see.

I was strangely proud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Reminds me, attention Babs you haven’t shown us your massacred butter and asked if you’re a monster for a while. Also I forgot how many loads of washing should I do a day Babs, and when should I make the kids lunches?!

1 wash load. A day. Game changer. Don't forget to hang your rice on the washing line - soon to be clothes horse with winter fast approaching and it's dark from 4pm, so dark, can you believe it's dark? In winter?

As for lunches, throw in some toddler crisps and a frube yoghurt, or if you're feeling brave, a gateway crunch corner Muiller. Boom.

Also, today is Wednesday, fruit day. A day to buy fruit, not eat only fruit, but to BUY fruit.

Hope this helps 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rosie Ramsey is doing the Xmas strictly special... Wonder how much babs if going to be hanging off this one... Trying to blag tickets to the show 😂😂

Reactions: 20
Guys I need your help you beautiful beautiful humans *agressive face and gurn*. I brought the fruit, But what do I do with it? I cannot eat the fruit and I have no rat grandchildren 😬. Help.shooketh.feeling wobbly

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Guys I need your help you beautiful beautiful humans *agressive face and gurn*. I brought the fruit, But what do I do with it? I cannot eat the fruit and I have no rat grandchildren 😬. Help.shooketh.feeling wobbly
Can you incorporate it into some kind of dance routine, or take pictures stood in your underwear holding and hashtag your clothes size?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
1 wash load. A day. Game changer. Don't forget to hang your rice on the washing line - soon to be clothes horse with winter fast approaching and it's dark from 4pm, so dark, can you believe it's dark? In winter?

As for lunches, throw in some toddler crisps and a frube yoghurt, or if you're feeling brave, a gateway crunch corner Muiller. Boom.

Also, today is Wednesday, fruit day. A day to buy fruit, not eat only fruit, but to BUY fruit.

Hope this helps 😘
The feelings the above brings out in me…..it’s not good 😂

How can one human be so irritating, yet so morbidly fascinating?

Her life would bore me shitless, and I am hardly living a life of excitement and wonder over here.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.