Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a contorted body and weird camera angle 🪜 her legs look so weird.

Did you notice the aggression and snake 🐍 tongue darting back and forth on pit stories . And surprise surprise …. guess who took the ‘little one’ 👶 to search for prime this morning 🪜

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Watching the latest video (part 2 Disney) she says that Erin and Stephen are team thrill and her and Ethan are team chill, I wonder if Ethan had any choice in that or her constantly saying rides are scary and go upside down has put the poor child off?!
She refused to go on a ride with Erin because she was ‘too scared‘ It annoys me she puts all her fears and problems to the children, feel they don’t get to enjoy it as much as they could?!

Reactions: 26
So hunching over in your stinky pants with some skin cream sitting on your shelf is supposed to advertise a new product? She didn’t need to be in her underwear for that! Stand up straight for fucks sake 🙄
Oh and the other thing that boils my piss during the weekday morning posts - her clacking her cereal round her gums whilst she’s talking. 🪜 must bring her cereal in bed when she wakes up - eat breakfast with your children you lazy mare! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watched Disney part 2 earlier, well, skimmed it, she really needs a decent editor (her job you say?), I could’ve got it down to about three minutes. Were they the only ones dressed up for the Halloween party!? OMG!! An hour later & I’m still cringing 😳

Reactions: 20
Oh god the thought of Slenderman Ste going round all the shops just to find some overpriced gimmicky drink for her just so she can earn a few more quid for an utterly pointless ‘job’/holidays/breathtaking levels of consumerism. The definition of ick for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I watched parts of her vlog earlier. Her poor kids just looked awkward and embarrassed when they met the characters. Erin looked like she wanted to die inside when they met Spider-Man and she claimed Ethan said that meeting the mad hatter whilst dressed up as him was “the best time of his life”. Really, because whilst he was copying his dance alongside him, he just looked like he didn’t want to be doing it and had been forced into it for content. Babs, face reality. Your children are almost 12 and 10. The days of them being excited to dress up in costumes and pose alongside people also dressed up in costumes is over.

Reactions: 31
As per part 1 - why is she so out of breath walking. ON. THE. FLAT!
Don’t care what size she is 18/20/22 she’s so unhealthy

Reactions: 17
Just started to watch part two of the dlp vlog , she sounds so out of breath or is that her asthma?

Reactions: 15
She has literally only jumped on the prime craze since Toby and Roo mentioned it recently, kids been going nuts for prime for most of the year?? And desperately mentioning them in her posts in the hope they send her some she is such a beggy witch it’s embarrassing! Please send me free stuff cos my kiddos have had an awful terrible year with only 66 holidays 😂🙄🙄🙄 and who in the mane of god chooses her to advertise skin care? She looks in need of an deep clean and exfoliation 🙈🙈 he skin and teeth are terrible please don’t be telling us how to take care of our skin when yours is clearly so desperate! And as for the tween Christmas inspo??? Seriously do people need her to tell them what to buy? Do these idiots not know their own kids?? Ohhh and the inspo is so amazing! Face masks, cuddly jumpers. Make up, little bags 🙄🙄🙄🙄 hardly groundbreaking. Plus her kids still behave like toddlers so I am not sure she is qualified to give anyone any inspo! And her girl defo needs a vitamin pill or two! They always look so sickly and painfully thin 🙈 babs obvs eats all their snacks 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
I watched parts of her vlog earlier. Her poor kids just looked awkward and embarrassed when they met the characters. Erin looked like she wanted to die inside when they met Spider-Man and she claimed Ethan said that meeting the mad hatter whilst dressed up as him was “the best time of his life”. Really, because whilst he was copying his dance alongside him, he just looked like he didn’t want to be doing it and had been forced into it for content. Babs, face reality. Your children are almost 12 and 10. The days of them being excited to dress up in costumes and pose alongside people also dressed up in costumes is over.
Can't be the best time of his life because its when he stays at a premier Inn 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just sped through the vlog 😬 - devastated to see the return of the bloody heart shaped sunglasses, thought we’d seen the last of them until next Summer. Though I guess that would be 1st Jan based on current timelines!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In so much of the Vlog she is just stomping ahead talking to the camera while Ethan is just trailing behind looking lost! She's so irresponsible. He could easily wander off or get lost!
As for the rest of the tit show....
Out of focus.
Badly edited.
Uninformative.
Mainly her annoying waxy fat face.
Can't finish a bleeping sentence.
Bragging load of bullshit!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You’re one sad twit if the one thing you’ve got to be excited about on a weekend is “Christmas Duvet Day” also the ‘what are you up to today’ she’s put Christmas fun?! Now, I LOVE Christmas but not at the beginning of November!
the fact that "christmas duvet day" - yet another of babs' annual "christmas traditions" 🙄 - falls on november 5th, because in her fast-forwarded version of reality, bonfire night was presumably over the day after she declared halloween was done. also, despite her declaration that november 1st was "christmas", the way she is changing the duvet covers six weeks prior to christmas is gross, considering we all know that they won't be changed again until the new year when she fulfils her annual tradition of washing the christmas bedding to shove it back up in her top top tip! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The best bit of the vlog has to be her pointing to an out of focus area of the park and saying "if you go over here you can get a €15 Euro glass of champagne" 🤣🙈🙉🤦‍♀️
Over here????
And "there's so much amazing stuff over there but I'm not going to show you cos it's not our thing" 🙄

How has she not been snapped up as an official Disney vlogger!? How!?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does she have to stand like a half naked constipated teapot to advertise body moisturiser? If using that stuff makes my skin blotchy and mottled like hers, I’ll avoid it with a barge pole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.