Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s just me being an overprotective mum but shouldn’t the kids be wearing gloves while using sparklers (yes those ads from the 80s still traumatise me 😂)? Also wearing an oodie which is made out of incredibly flammable material not a great idea.

Reactions: 29
Ok who’s going and reporting back 🤷‍♀️😂
We need to go en masses and ask all sorts of awkward questions and photos, photos, photos in the wild
£5 well spent to see the look of horror on her big stupid face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She loves the girl! 🙄🤮

But the boy just gets ridiculed for wearing an Oodie! Emma, he sees you in nothung but manky PJ's so what do you expect!!!!!!
babs was literally dressed in a snuddie/dressing gown earlier while she was unpacking her Christmas mug collection, and was undoubtedly still wearing it, paired with last night's pyjamas, while taking those photos of the kids with their sparklers - yet ofc ethan is mocked and critised for wearing a snuddie moments before bed - as we all know the kids will be banished to their bedroom the moment the sparklers were photographed for content.

especially as she then shared a story of herself wearing a snuddie - why is she throwing shade at her little boy when she is his role model and she literally lives in her pyjamas and manky dressing gowns?! both kids are wearing pyjamas, but ethan gets mocked for wearing a snuddy, while the golden girl accessories with a hoodie and babs is all "i love my girl". how has she missed the fact that ethan is wearing exactly the same as her, just that his snuddy looks far more snuggly and comfortable because it is actually oversized and he doesn't have to squish his bulk into a too-small snuddie. it would hypocritical of her to ever critise either of the kids for wearing pyjamas or lounge wear in the house, but when she's literally dressed in a snuddy herself, why is she ridiculing ethan?! just shows how keen she is to slate her son, regardless of the blatant hypocrisy. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh so emma isn’t a firework fan .. do the whole family have to follow .. tut .. come on woman your in your forties,,, bloody grow up

Reactions: 26
Waterstones are promoting her recent book as if it's new. It's just a paperback version of the same shite in a different cover.

Shall we all assemble with 99p heart shaped sunnies 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My daughter goes to Birmingham uni and saw this in Waterstone's. Has Emma mentioned this? I'm blocked on insta
This has to be wrong. 6pm is far too late for CUNTway to be out at night. She will be ‘wired’ and not able to sleep 🙄 especially as it’s after her bedtime

Reactions: 18
And this folks is the face of a twit really not enjoying herself...but yanno content!
Screenshot_20221105_202221_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
"happy bonfire night from a woman terrified by an ad in the 80s....that will haunt her forever! stay safe peeps!" says babs, so haunted by said advert that her kids are holding sparklers without wearing gloves and dressed in snuddies, which are undoubtedly made from polyester, thus highly flammable. but ofc babs' sheer laziness outweighs any concerns she has for her kids' safety, and as long as she can film them holding sparklers for content, duck the risks! she can claim to have been "haunted" by old ads, but she clearly didn't bother to take in any of the actual advice about how to keep your children safe, thus clearly missed the point. 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, how has she failed to realise that she is wishing the babettes a happy bonfire night four days after wishing them a happy christmas?! the concept of time is unravelling around her. make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah this event at Waterstones could well be a repeat of the University online Q&A fiasco and I'm here for it 🤣👍✌🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just a trod on chip who constantly needs a break desperate to be a paperback writer recycler 🤣

Whoever called her the trod on chip yesterday - genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not an avid Bab follower, but dip in from time to time. Why has she got a book of poems called 'will I ever pee alone again' when her children are well old enough not to watch her piss. What am I missing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she actually scared of fireworks??? No dlp fireworks and no mention this weekend of going to a proper display.

Reactions: 20
I might be wrong & thinking of someone else, but doesn't ste usually put on a crappy fireworks display on in the garden? And they all scream & howl at how bad it is?

Sleep well blabs just 19 sleeps until your appearance in public at Waterstones
Just think as you look at peoples face are they Tattlers 🙂
are they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve been out all day but I can’t get over her buying herself some So…? body spray. Is this how she thinks she can be relevant these days?🥲

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.