Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Act natural, act confident, stand in a normal pose. No Babs…I said ACT natural and ooze the body confidence your go on about all the time….
Could she fold her body up and at a weird angle anymore to make herself look slimmer? Disingenuous bleep

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Definitely some photoshopping on the thighs. Does anyone else have a straight line upper outer thigh?

Reactions: 22
Thought she was going to try and get Prime for the ‘little one’..silly me he’s not the golden child so he’s up and out early with his dad, god forbid she moves her fat ass and does anything with Ethan🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Act natural, act confident, stand in a normal pose. No Babs…I said ACT natural and ooze the body confidence your go on about all the time….
From this picture I thought she was wearing leggings with a black band at the top but no it's her bare legs 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought she was going to try and get Prime for the ‘little one’..silly me he’s not the golden child so he’s up and out early with his dad, god forbid she moves her fat ass and does anything with Ethan🙄
Yes we all knew it would be another task for 🪜 she's so lazy. And another ad after her woeful rat posts. Very deceptive pose there 🤔

Reactions: 23
She made a fuss about going with little E to get a prime drink and then his dad takes him. I'm not surprised it's all content.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
i swear the way that she announced churro's death, she couldn't conceal how resentful that she had to withhold the news from the babettes and wait until erin was home from school to tell her first - undoubtedly breaking the news to her the moment she walked thru the front door, and grabbed phone to share a story to update the babettes, before it even crossed her mind that erin might be upset. 🤦🏻‍♀️ #priorities

and what i don't believe babs "had a little cry" over the death of the rat, she has definitely implied she has been far. nrpe emotionally impacted by the loss than she was by the death of steve's family member, which must be a hurtful response for both 🪜 and the kids to witness. and ofc the solution was the usual movie/sugar/snuggles combo - i predict a pit story all about "bed olympics" and erin waking up in tears and having to spend the night snuggled up in absb' bed for comfort. if babs genuinely cared how erin was feeling, she wouldn't have banished the poor girl to her room by 6.30pm to find comfort in cuddling the remaining rat. 😔
I reckon grotbabs had the rat euthanised at the Vet. I find it a bit bizarre how she usually avoids rat content and rat chat, as she herself has said numerous times that a good majority of the grotbabettes DO NOT like the rat stuff. I guess it's sod the grotbabettes when she's desperate for content .... & stuff Erin's feelings. I know we usually "ughhhh" about Erin, but at the end of the day grotbabs has created & moulded that mini-monster, & she's just a kid who's suddenly been thrown under the bus of grief by her own mother after losing a close relative (I think it was one of her grandparent's, to be honest) and one of her very cherished pets. Grotbabs is a sociopath, she has NO feelings whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Personally...I think she has silent reflux from eating beige food and it's causing phlegm and the huskiness.

Yuck for her.

She is leaning forward in that photo at such an impressive angle. Rochelle Humes leans backwards at the same degree. What a powerhouse couple they'd be.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Babs, that crop top you are wearing in your latest AD does not fit. Your boobs are escaping out the sides.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Arm clamped to the side trying to squeeze the overspill from her boobs and back fat back into that hideous grey bra! Not quite sure why an ad for skin care requires Emma to pose in her bra and pants?! Also yes she’s photoshopped her left thigh for sure! It’s a very odd sausage shape now!

• Sick
  • Haha
Not quite sure why an ad for skin care requires Emma to pose in her bra and pants?!
I agree with this, curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on a few of the links and no-one else is naked, some are in dressing gowns but mostly it's rubbing it in an arm or showing the bottle. She's not even pretending to use it, just shove it on a shelf 🤨

• Wow
Well shut the front door... She's just shared a video of her sister without Emma actually being in it to shove Claire out the way to get front and centre!! Must have been accidentally uploaded lol....

I'm not commenting on the skin care posts.... Just no, nope!!

Reactions: 18
I agree with this, curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on a few of the links and no-one else is naked, some are in dressing gowns but mostly it's rubbing it in an arm or showing the bottle. She's not even pretending to use it, just shove it on a shelf 🤨
Yes, I had a look on their page, most of the other influencer posts seem to feature the influencer with their kids!

Reactions: 15
So what is in this skincare range? How do you use it? What is your favourite product?
What a crap ad! Just says QVS skincare but doesn’t actually say what products they offer?! How does she get paid for this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.