Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waterstones are promoting her recent book as if it's new. It's just a paperback version of the same shite in a different cover.

Shall we all assemble with 99p heart shaped sunnies 😎
This visual this has just given me is so funny!

I’ve been out all day but I can’t get over her buying herself some So…? body spray. Is this how she thinks she can be relevant these days?🥲
Copying her daughter- such a narcissistic mum

Reactions: 22
I'm 100% gonna be lurking around Waterstones that day at 6pm, I'm on days and pass through Birmingham if I get the train home 🤣🤣✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I might be wrong & thinking of someone else, but doesn't ste usually put on a crappy fireworks display on in the garden? And they all scream & howl at how bad it is?
Yes I think they did. It may have been at the old house as the garden was bigger? Also maybe she is worried about setting el tiki bar on fire 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes I think they did. It may have been at the old house as the garden was bigger? Also maybe she is worried about setting el tiki bar on fire 🤣
Why doesn’t chipface just say “ I don’t like fireworks never have” 🤷‍♀️ Loads of people don’t like them/ think they are a waste of money
She’s so spineless 🙄🙄

She’s at Disney and doesn’t go to the fireworks cos it’s past her bedtime
She loves Halloween so much but doesn’t mark it ( I know there might’ve been a funeral ) but I can’t imagine her being arsed to do trick or treat ( has she ever done that ?)
Then it’s a Christmas fun day on bonfire night and she’s conveniently scared by a 80’s advert that the kids have to have a sparkler in the garden in flammable clothes
I think it’s because she would rather have her pjs on at the earliest opportunity and doesn’t actually take her kids anywhere they might want to go !
I mean my weekends in the past have often been spent in the rain on muddy football and rugby pitches and I can’t say I’m overjoyed at being muddy and wet through but I do it 🤣 for my kids … her kids don’t seem to go to any activities at all !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sleep well blabs just 19 sleeps until your appearance in public at Waterstones
Just think as you look at peoples face are they Tattlers 🙂
are they?
ha, she's gonna be rattled when she scrolls tattle tomorrow and realises she's gonna have to pack her police files in her mum bag to take notes, desperately trying to identify tattlers - any babettes who dons a pair of heart-shaped sunnies as a tribute to their KWEEN will immediately be labelled a "troll" and glared at by steve. she's gonna spend the whole talk on edge, not sure who is a tattler and who isn't, who is potentially capturing unposed "in the wild" photos of her, revealing her true #NOTasize18 girth. she's also gonna be suspicious of any questions she is asked, automatically responding in a defensive and sarcastic manner, assuming that anyone asking her a question is a troll, and leaping down their throats. this is a shitshow i would love to attend! £5 is a total bargain to see her throw a tantrum and stomp out the shop sulking and ranting about mean, nasty trolls, while everyone sits there totally confused at her reaction to a totally standard question! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve been out all day but I can’t get over her buying herself some So…? body spray. Is this how she thinks she can be relevant these days?🥲
she's so desperate to be validated as being "cool". the DMs didn't work so now she is copying her "tween", thinking she has jumped onbaors with the latest "aesthetic" which will define her as "cool buy default, when. in actuality, buying bottles of so...? body spray specifically to twin" with your eleven year old daughter screams all levels of desperation not "cool mum". why would erin want her choice in body spray scent to be associated with the grellow one?!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I have never understood why skincare brands use her. I always think she has the look of a 2 day old corpse with that mottled skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh so emma isn’t a firework fan .. do the whole family have to follow .. tut .. come on woman your in your forties,,, bloody grow up
Ah- and NOW we know why the "kiddos are too tired to stay up for the fireworks" at Disney. Because Emma doesn't want to.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’ve been so busy this week haven’t had chance to comment. When I saw she was taking the rat to the vets I knew he wouldn’t be coming home not with a “cough” and the other rat will die soon if a broken heart 💔
The photo of skin care just no so edited.
I’m expecting Christmas dinner viewing next week as we’ve had advent presents etc she really can’t live in the moment.

I have an actual teenager and that gift guild was tit and I love watching gift guilds on tik tok but it’s normally a nice smelly bath stuff baggy jumper jewelry book not specific styles to their child

Reactions: 16
I’m still fuming at yesterday’s Insta story about buying the Christmas PJs. It’s encouraging people to buy unnecessary stuff just to keep up with her. Steve and possibly Emma with still fit into last year’s gifted Studio Christmas PJs, maybe E & E might want/need some new ones, but they’re old enough to be asked. All of this matchy matchy family set of pyjamas is just for photo opportunities, perhaps cute to do once, but these bleeping instahuns make out it’s essential. Funny that, when they’re usually the ones who get given them #ad gifted 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
God Ethan's snuddy thing looks absolutely minging.

Can only echo what others have said, but the lack of gloves, flammable pjs and the sparklers just freaks me out.

Reactions: 21
It really makes me sad that she can't even pretend she treats them the same. I remember my parents trying to bring us up with the same values etc, but also trying really hard to be the parents each of us individually needed. It's like (as with so many things in her life) it's you much effort to show interest in Ethan, Erin is easy because Emma just projects her own childhood onto her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What’s with the peace sign on the skin care add, that enrages me more than the photoshop

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If it comes to Erin it’s all “I love her”
No such sentiments for Ethan in his tatty hoodie/snoodie 🤷‍♀️
And the picture of them all together
Ethan holding her but she’s reaching for Erin 👀says it all doesn’t it
I doubt E requested a photoshoot in her PJ's. She's 11, I wouldn't want people from school seeing pictures of me in PJ's at that age. Emma dragged them out for content and they're too afraid to say no 😞

• Sad
Late to the party but new thread title suggestion: You DO wrong wrong Babs You Do wrong wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.