Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg..has she really compared the death of the rat to that of Steve's relative - an actual human being ? šŸ¤¦. Just when I think she can't sink any lower and duck me ... she pulls this out the bag !!!
She really did!!!! Oh my god get in the bin blabs

I feel like she is doing more too help Erin with the death of her rat than she did with the recent family bereavement?
Yes this! I thought exactly the same

Reactions: 25
So she's determined to get hold of some of that awful Prime drink for E (or the "little one"). She's just teaching them that it's ok to jump on any ridiculous bandwagon that comes along, regardless of how rubbish it is. But buying stuff buys you happiness right?

• Heart
Do we think sheā€™ll be dragging big E on the slow train to London to see bloody Alison Perry on Sunday? Iā€™m sure sheā€™s referred to Alisonā€™s daughter as Erinā€™s best friend before. Got to get that content in somehow! Thereā€™s tat to buy and staged Christmas photos to take despite her daughter being upset.
The way she reluctantly says sheā€™s going to try to get some of that awful bloody drink for Ethan. She doesnā€™t barely hide her content for him anymore does she. Poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Iā€™be been avoiding this thread and her because Iā€™ve had a week. I wonā€™t go into it but itā€™s been a lot.
Iā€™ve just looked at her stories and is she really comparing the death of a rat with losing a relative? And ā€œbeen through a lotā€ duck right off bleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Sheā€™s got the emotional maturity of a gnat. There was nothing but glee in her eyes reporting on the demise of the poor rat. Sheā€™s finally got some content that she can share, unlike Steā€™s ā€˜selfishā€™ desire to keep his grief private.

She really does not care about anything or anyone unless it provides content and gives her validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sheā€™s got the emotional maturity of a gnat. There was nothing but glee in her eyes reporting on the demise of the poor rat. Sheā€™s finally got some content that she can share, unlike Steā€™s ā€˜selfishā€™ desire to keep his grief private.

She really does not care about anything or anyone unless it provides content and gives her validation.
I think sheā€™s delighted because she secretly hates those pets and is even more delighted that the second one will die too so she will no longer need to clean them out!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I still find it amazing that Bab thinks her life is so interesting that she needs to report it to the babettes for 20 odd hours a day.

Even more astonishing is that she thinks her parents are also interesting. No one cares Bab
I know right?! How much do you have to love yourself to think that just going about your normal day is "content". I don't consider my life boring, but I can guarantee you'd all be bored to tears watching me do my daily stuff and report every brain fart I have... She really needs to understand that she is not interesting, not clever, not funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has the kween of all things Disney shared the new Disney Christmas advert yet? It's been out for a couple of days....I'll await a tingo šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 18
I've been keeping up with all you cowbags but haven't contributed much lately. (Things have been pretty stressful on the homefront). You all covered the atrocious way she "handled" the family death and the trip to DLP so well. I just need to express the outrage I feel about her utter inability to manage life in general. She is so clueless and misguided. She is so dependent on Ste. who is such an enabler!.So I just wanted to hop on and say once again, you all are so entertaining and always on top of her ridiculous senseless behavior. Thanks!

• Heart
I agree she seemed almost excited about the rat dying. As if she couldnā€™t wait to be able to post about it. I canā€™t imagine my childā€™s pet dying and rushing to post stories ASAP detailing the grieving plans Iā€™d made for them for the weekend. Itā€™s just bloody weird. She needs to wake up and set some boundaries - her familyā€™s sadness isnā€™t content or entertainment for strangers.

I felt the same about the šŸŖœ relative - it was really crass to immediately post a story. She never stops and asks herself if somethings appropriate. If the rest of her content was any good she wouldnā€™t feel the need to sell her familyā€™s misery for engagement and attention at every opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i swear the way that she announced churro's death, she couldn't conceal how resentful that she had to withhold the news from the babettes and wait until erin was home from school to tell her first - undoubtedly breaking the news to her the moment she walked thru the front door, and grabbed phone to share a story to update the babettes, before it even crossed her mind that erin might be upset. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø #priorities

and what i don't believe babs "had a little cry" over the death of the rat, she has definitely implied she has been far. nrpe emotionally impacted by the loss than she was by the death of steve's family member, which must be a hurtful response for both šŸŖœ and the kids to witness. and ofc the solution was the usual movie/sugar/snuggles combo - i predict a pit story all about "bed olympics" and erin waking up in tears and having to spend the night snuggled up in absb' bed for comfort. if babs genuinely cared how erin was feeling, she wouldn't have banished the poor girl to her room by 6.30pm to find comfort in cuddling the remaining rat. šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her behaviour is despicable. She couldn't give an actual tit that the rat has died. It's plastered all over her face with the grinning (gurning) and her tone. Jesus. I feel sad for that child. I bet she had that Costa as a celebration of soon being rat free as she can't be arsed to care for them and she's "so allergic" to them anyway. She so emotionally inept.

• Heart
Youā€™re one sad twit if the one thing youā€™ve got to be excited about on a weekend is ā€œChristmas Duvet Dayā€ also the ā€˜what are you up to todayā€™ sheā€™s put Christmas fun?! Now, I LOVE Christmas but not at the beginning of November!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dead rat content āœ”
Now back to me and what I want Christmas mugs and duvets. So much for ā€œmotheringā€ her children that have ā€œbeen through a lot latelyā€ šŸ™„

Iā€™ve dragged my soapbox out now; no one needs to see that grey furry tongue waggle ever never mind at 630. Why the duck does she lay in her pit on a weekday but is up at dawns crack on a weekend other than sheer laziness (& šŸŖœclearly getting into the marital bed at 6am from his cupboard in the bathroom)
The way she has started annunciating her words and the ā€˜popā€™ at the end of her sentences has never made me want to caress someoneā€™s face with a fist more. Sheā€™s worse than thrush

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
What Christmas fun does she think people will be doing in November when nothing is on anyway? Yeah Babs first weekend of November is when we do our works secret Santa, we have a night at the pantomime and wander the Christmas markets after.

duck me, she's really not bleeping normal.

The more I think about this the more I think she's trolling us, has she identified us from her secret files and set stories that only we can see, no one is surely doing Christmas things this weekend and we can't be the only ones to think it's really bleeping weird to actively start celebrating Christmas 7 weeks before hand? She needs help.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.