Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hunching over in your stinky pants with some skin cream sitting on your shelf is supposed to advertise a new product? She didn’t need to be in her underwear for that! Stand up straight for fucks sake 🙄
Oh and the other thing that boils my piss during the weekday morning posts - her clacking her cereal round her gums whilst she’s talking. 🪜 must bring her cereal in bed when she wakes up - eat breakfast with your children you lazy mare! 😫
She really the shittest example of a ‘mother’ isn’t she

Why does she have to stand like a half naked constipated teapot to advertise body moisturiser? If using that stuff makes my skin blotchy and mottled like hers, I’ll avoid it with a barge pole.
She’s body positive don’t ya know 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fave part of the vlog so far have got to be her ride queue tips for people coming in October half term……as she uploads vlog on 5/11

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
tell us you don't edit your photos without telling us you don't edit your photos! 👌🏻

and prove how totally NOT body confident you are by resorting to using poses that you recently admitted that you used to use to make yourself appear as slim as possible in photos! the way she leans forward and essentially folds herself in half when she poses in underwear is so unnatural - she is clearly incredibly uncomfortable that her gunt may be revealed, without an ugly designer handbag or a child to use as a shield.

ffs, her thighs are. so. obviously edited and slimmed down that she may as well recreate that insta vs reality image she shares every year on repeat for sympathy, with outrage that someone else dared to shared a edited, slimmed down version of a photo of her in a swimsuit - if she shared a before/after of the original photo before she edited it, it would be a replica of the post she took such offence at - but obvs it's fine when babs herself is doing teh editing. #hypocrisy

babs' "juicy" thighs are not straight lines down the outside. so unless she's claiming the cream she is advertising has the magical ability to smooth her skin, remove cellulite and fat and actually slim her legs in a single application and a sprinkle of pixie dust - y'know, like that time her dolmio sauce ✨magically✨ changed the shape of her pasta - it's total false advertising and lies. channeling her inner pinocchio, as always.

you're in the real world babs, not "home" amongst the disney make-believe and magic. 🤥🤥

Screenshot_20221105_153424.jpg

Screenshot_20221105_153713.jpg

Screenshot_20221105_153457.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Xmas duvets.... Oh chuff off!!
Me hubby and kids have been at the kids school today (PTA mum) helping set up for the school bonfire and fireworks event tomorrow, actually it's never something she's really mentioned going to... Does she not like fireworks as she never watches them even in Disney... I know they aren't every ones cup of tea but usually kids love it! #pasttoddlerbedtimes lol

Reactions: 25
I see they still staying at Sekeea lodge. And how is she SO out of breath all of the time?

Pym Kitchen is NOT just burgers, chips and hot dogs!! I guess all the weird green stuff (ie salad) must have confused the heck out of her, not to mention all the other options.

Their Halloween party evening looked really chaotic and not much fun. It doesn’t sound like she’d done any research about what was on offer.

And she couldn’t even be bothered to film the last day, even though they did lots of things. Minimal effort as always.

Reactions: 22
What is this wired lump of fat she’s trying to hide?? Just own it why Stand all hunched over all of the time?? I see someone highly embarrassed not confident and sassy! Anything for the cash money though 😂
That's because she is trying to squeeze her "cracking rack" (she wishes) into a top that's 3x too small

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"moments of magic" with the fam involve babs sitting alone in front of the tv, downing hot cock and scrolling SM ignoring her husband and children, while the golden child chats to a friend - likely seeking support and comfort after the loss of her pet rat since babs' immediate reaction is to console her by "distracting" her with sugar - while "the boys" spend time together talking about football stickers. the "magic" of a weekend spent ignoring your family, babs! 👌🏻 #familygoals

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Bet she didn't want the trolls to know. She's going to be fuming when she reads here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Are her kids not going to a local firework display? I can’t beli she’s going on about Christmas when Bonfire Night isn’t even over...

Reactions: 20
Ethan’s oodie has clearly never seen a washing machine before 🤢 declaring her love for the tween again🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 18.37.06.png

She'll be seething, she has over 150,000 followers on insta now, don't you know! Also, was that her last award 2016? 6 years since she may have been relevant??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She loves the girl! 🙄🤮

But the boy just gets ridiculed for wearing an Oodie! Emma, he sees you in nothung but manky PJ's so what do you expect!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What the hell are Waterstones doing having an book event with Babs?? Have they read the pamphlet? IC200000 assemble 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.