Brummy Mummy #121 she gives me the ick by being a Richard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in denial about absolutely everything at the mo.
Denial about her lifestyle choices and effects on her body.
Denial about the very real financial tit storm we’re all in.
Denial that her children aren’t toddlers anymore.
Denial that she has anything to offer the world of the Insta mum huns.
I’m here purely for piss take now.
I’ve said over and over again. I’m her target market. Same age, same size, live within 4 miles of her, have a 9 year old. I get nothing from her.
I need some inspiration for cheap and nutritious family dinners - pref ones that need little prep as I work 32 hours a week.
I need ideas for local free stuff to do with my daughter.
I need ideas on looking and feeling better than 43 on a budget.
i need someone who I feel I can identify with and would like to be like.
She’s got nothing to offer but tat shopping, tat telly watching and tat food eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can you imagine starting a sentence with your own name like she does? Referring to yourself in the third person is SUCH a narcissistic thing to do - I tried it out earlier (in my head, obvs, as I still want friends) and I was embarrassed for myself by even THINKING like that, let alone doing it in real life and even worse, on the internet for all to see. Her self- importance blows my mind it’s so misplaced.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
JFC she really has an inflated opinion of herself doesn't she? Honestly if I came across her in her car belting out this tit like the QE2's foghorn I'd be tempted to call an ambo/police to have her locked up. why is she not embarrassed by her behaviour? We know E will be when her schoolmates find such gems as this godawful story!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wow. Someone who sings in a car when they’re on their own. Revolutionary. I don’t know how she makes it through the day with this kind of craziness going on in her life. Amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It wasn’t even The Corrs!! It was Fleetwood Max you self important ignoramus!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just saw a duvet set in Asda with Christmas mugs of hot chocolate on it. Babs should buy it so she can sleep in a bed with a cock every night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
ah, it seems the photoshop skills of talented 🐮🛍 are no longer necessary, as babs is crudely editing her own face into images - and not only that, she's even selected one of the worst possible photos of herself to use! hilarious in the sense that babs is taking inspiration from the images tattle used to create to troll her, and making them herself - obvs with the addition of a skeleton hand emoji drawing attention to the link to her quiz her "cracking rack"!🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Screenshot_20220928_131224.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
JFC she really has an inflated opinion of herself doesn't she? Honestly if I came across her in her car belting out this tit like the QE2's foghorn I'd be tempted to call an ambo/police to have her locked up. why is she not embarrassed by her behaviour? We know E will be when her schoolmates find such gems as this godawful story!!!

I mean you wouldn't want to come across THAT in a dark alleyway! 😳😅

ETA - that tongue!!!

Screenshot_2022-09-28-15-52-45-300.jpg
Screenshot_2022-09-28-15-52-38-841.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She wants the dog in the bed!
Step 🪜 Ste doesn't!
We all know that dog will be in the bed before the week is out because what big spoilt brat babs wants, she gets!,,,,,,,
The way that's written anyone would think CBBSte actually sleeps in the same bed... how very dare you! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never known anyone love themselves and think so highly of themselves than this one. Honestly is cringeworthy. I know she likes to state that her account is a happy fluffy place to be and all that rubbish but she can’t ignore the state of the country at the moment, or if she does insist on continuing to ignore it it would be wonderful if she could be a little less of a show off and flaunting her money to everyone. I caught a little bit of Martin Lewis on This Morning earlier and the guy terrified me. He looks exasperated, angry and at a loss, he even said he doesn’t know to one of the call in questions. That’s how bad it is! How is she so ignorant to everything. Makes me so angry, like all of you. The annoying thing is that she will never change her ways, ever!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s in denial about absolutely everything at the mo.
Denial about her lifestyle choices and effects on her body.
Denial about the very real financial tit storm we’re all in.
Denial that her children aren’t toddlers anymore.
Denial that she has anything to offer the world of the Insta mum huns.
I’m here purely for piss take now.
I’ve said over and over again. I’m her target market. Same age, same size, live within 4 miles of her, have a 9 year old. I get nothing from her.
I need some inspiration for cheap and nutritious family dinners - pref ones that need little prep as I work 32 hours a week.
I need ideas for local free stuff to do with my daughter.
I need ideas on looking and feeling better than 43 on a budget.
i need someone who I feel I can identify with and would like to be like.
She’s got nothing to offer but tat shopping, tat telly watching and tat food eating.
Yup, this. I used to watch her for a while, she used to be fairly relatable. But over time I realised I was just watching the same thing on repeat. I like a few festive decorations at Halloween and Christmas but I don't feel the need to buy anywhere near the quantity she does, year in year out. The relentless spending has now reached the point of offensiveness.

I want to be inspired to live a better life, spend less, take care of myself, be healthy and be a good example to my family. I don't believe that being over 40 means everything goes downhill - quite the reverse!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ha, i just saw that Sarah Conder - of dadvgirls fame - has released an in the style clothing collection! a massive slap in the face to babs, who has spent the year dreaming of a brand collaboration to create her own brummymummy clothing range, with every item sold only in a size 18, obvs! 👌🏻

interestingly, the dadvgirls account follows babs on IG, while babs pointedly does not follow either the family, or Sarah's individual account. do i sense a hint of bitterness?! envy?! admittedly, babs may not yet be aware of the release of this collection - she obviously won't be sent any freebie items from the range, partly because who the duck would want their new clothing range associated with grubby babs, but also because Sarah's range only goes up to a size 24, and seeing recent photos of babs, she will undoubtedly - and understandly - assume her range is unsuitable for babs' #NOTasize18 plus-size girth - but she will be painfully aware once she's caught up on tattle - hi babs 👋🏻 - and we will easily be able to tell because she will be FUMING and unable to conceal her rage.

she'll be ranting in her stories about something random and unrelated, fabricating a babanory story to moan about as a way to fuel her fury and aggression without specifically slating Sarah but seething with jealousy, thus likely throwing shade at a clothing collection which doesn't include plus sized women above a size 24 - but she will be slurring and tripping over her words, having downed half a bottle of baileys to comfort herself in her total fail at achieving her "goal" of an babs vs fashion autumnal clothing range. 🤣🤣

stop trying to make #addabelt happen, babs. it's not going to happen! and while you're at it, ditch the chunky docs and converse tired so rightly around your cankles that the blood supply to your trotters is visibly cut off. 🤢🤣

Reactions: 15
Wow. Someone who sings in a car when they’re on their own. Revolutionary. I don’t know how she makes it through the day with this kind of craziness going on in her life. Amazing.
Bit niche but I actually sing in the shower. There’s some more unique content for you Babs.

Speaking of content … have we really gone from shed, allergy and alarm clock talk - to Margo might be cold talk? … I mean me listing how many pairs of black socks I’ve got is more interesting than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.