Brummy Mummy #121 she gives me the ick by being a Richard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so happy she desperately needs validation from strangers on Instagram? I think the lady doth protest too much.

Reactions: 17
Bab has such an weird view, of exercise and wellbeing equalling being skinny. Walking for an hour a day would help her both physically and mentally. It wouldn't make her skinny, but she would feel better.

She's really standing firm with her stance. But the only person she is effecting is herself. What a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Quick trip to Asda £4 here, £4 there on MORE Halloween tat...

Day by day she's more unrelatable. We're not poor or rich but careful. Our mortgage company has warned an increase of £500 a month unless we fix [which means an increase of £165 but there's certainty]. Food is costing more, our gas & electric has doubled, fuel in the car, most expenses are up. So even if we choose the super savvy options our bills will increase by around £400. What does Babs not understand?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tingo to me… my second one! Disney Halloween shite I knew it! Celebrating by putting my husbands dressing gown on and eating a packet of jammy dodgers because they’ve got fruit in them right?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she is leading in to the perfect excuse to put the heating on, the bloody dog is cold? Everyone else is holding out for as long as possible, despite the definite dip in temperatures the last few days. She will blame the dog as the reason why it's going on. Also, wrap a hot water bottle up well in a blanket and put it in her crate. That's what we've always done when temps drop and the dog just snuggles up.

Reactions: 18
She wants the dog in the bed!
Step 🪜 Ste doesn't!
We all know that dog will be in the bed before the week is out because what big spoilt brat babs wants, she gets!,,,,,,,

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So the quiz is live 🥱 and proceeds will be split between the hospital and the food bank because “it’s that time of year when people need extra help”

Again completely unable to read the room during the cost of living crisis, unfuckingbelievable. It totally smacks of helping out the peasants, and shows just how unrelatable Emma Louise Conway is (again).
🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Step 🪜 Ste doesn't!
We all know that dog will be in the bed before the week is out because what big spoilt brat babs wants, she gets!,,,,,,,
But it also shouldn’t be a problem as the lanky wank stain doesn’t actually share a bed with the tubby twit 😉😂

• Haha
So the quiz is live 🥱 and proceeds will be split between the hospital and the food bank because “it’s that time of year when people need extra help”

Again completely unable to read the room during the cost of living crisis, unfuckingbelievable. It totally smacks of helping out the peasants, and shows just how unrelatable Emma Louise Conway is (again).
🤬🤬🤬
The way she calls herself Emma Louise Conway absolutely makes me want to projectile vomit 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
I hate the way she loses her top lip when she smiles ( grimaces) and just want to say in that pic of hocus pocus she picked the right one to be. She’s one ugly duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Hands up✋️
Who's taking one for the team and going on the zoom quiz to ask Steve where Babs keeps his balls? 🤣

• Haha
Another online quiz? 😱 rinse & repeat………where’s the new mug range, clothing collab & book you were meant to be manifesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Step 🪜 Ste doesn't!
And it's not like it really matters what Ste thinks when he's up in top top snoring away, does it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I’m wrong but she didn’t release how much she made for “charity” on the last quiz……

• Angry
Hands up✋️
Who's taking one for the team and going on the zoom quiz to ask Steve where Babs keeps his balls? 🤣
No thanks ...I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than be "entertained" by the gormless grellow twit and her "quiz".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ah, classic Babetta Thunbab and her valid efforts to save the planet! now contemplating buying recycled toilet roll - not for environmental reasons, obvs, but for aesthetic purposes! the babettes told her it comes in "pretty packaging" and she thinks it will look nice displayed on the shelf in her utility cupboard. #priorities👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

and also, how does she fail to realise how entirely unrelatable it is for her to be sitting in her car, complaining about the price of bleeping bath and bodyworks candles and moisturiser in comparison to their cheaper price in America, whilst so many of her followers will currently be worrying about the rising costs of food and energy, and being able to afford to heat their homes and feed their families?! meanwhile, poor babsy is sulking because the candles were more expensive than wankee candles - not that an extortionate price tag usually stops her spending! - and pouting about the lack of festive hand sanitiser! if she loves america so damn much and approves of their pricing, why doesn't she just duck off and live there? brummymummyinamerica could be a whole new angle for her. and she certainly wouldn't be missed! #byebyebabs 👋🏻🤣

• Heart
The absolute state of this post…..has she not read the meme?? Totally insensitive to the entire nation who have woken up to yet another terrifying threat to their finances, a real risk of homes being repossessed so Babs posts this followed by yet another unnecessary tat haul for Halloween - the nations scared enough without partaking in an American plastic holiday you stupid thick frivolous fat duck

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.