Brummy Mummy #121 she gives me the ick by being a Richard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she fantasise that people fancy her?! It’s so weird! Like really really really weird!! I don’t know anyone like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its quite telling that she thinks posting a reel of smiling photographs equates to happiness. If anything we have learnt that smiling photos can hide a lot of pain and she's always preaching not the believe what you see on the Internet- make it make sense
Spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220928_200332_com.instagram.android.jpg

I bet she hates it there really ...all that colourful salad and no greige grub...poor Bab how will she cope? Way past her toddler bedtime too 🤣.

Reactions: 21

How does she get these gigs 😳
oooh I’m off there soon !! 🕵️‍♂️ Will keep an eye out for the grellow one ,

Wonder if she’ll be able to make it up all the steps to the viewing platform ?!! (involves exercise you know) or fit her notsize 18 size 22 arse on the slide !!! 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

88DAFC40-F05C-49DB-856A-F7B4CE5B077B.png

Seems she’s already been to the see monster as this is Weston super mare pier and beach - and the photo is recent as she’s wearing the new black denim jacket . Wonder when we’ll be treated to that riveting content !!

View attachment 1611920
I bet she hates it there really ...all that colourful salad and no greige grub...poor Bab how will she cope? Way past her toddler bedtime too 🤣.
will probably get some chips 🍟 on the way home and eat sweets & crisps at home then moan she can’t sleep. When on these high intensity exciting evenings out she really needs to wind down and go to bed later - it’s not rocket science!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’re definitely in for a story once she’s home listing all the things she’s doing so she doesn’t lay awake all night. “I’ve had a shower, I’ve got my sleepy tea, I’m winding down watching MAFS” blah blah blah

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe she’s ended up at my favourite restaurant-it’s so good and really authentic, although she’s somehow made it look basic! I’ll never relax in there again in case I’m sharing a space with the yellow one. It’s so small in there her foghorn voice will have ruined it for the other customers no doubt!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she fantasise that people fancy her?! It’s so weird! Like really really really weird!! I don’t know anyone like this!
Most have a tribe they love & feel loved by in return; Babs loves material things, is in a loveless marriage & any affection with her kids (actually don't recall seeing much!) is forced for an ad. It's not surprising she's desperately unhappy, in body & mind, and lives her life in a bubble of fantasy, getting her kicks from spending & controlling those around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She wants the dog in the bed!
Step 🪜 Ste doesn't!
We all know that dog will be in the bed before the week is out because what big spoilt brat babs wants, she gets!,,,,,,,
the dog will be sharing the bed with babs by the end of the week, no question about it. pretty sure Lucy used to sleep in babs' bed, so I'm actually pretty surprised Margot doesn't already! maybe after all the years of sleeping apart - as it was supposedly vital that toddler ethan shared a bed with his mummy all the way up to the age of eight - steve has begun dropping hints with the intention of moving downstairs from his sofa up in top top and being permitted to sleep more comfortably in the big grown-ups bed alongside his wife. as a result, babs has suddenly decided that Margot is cold at night and it is imperative she immediately start having sleepovers with babs. the bed is quite clearly too small for even steve to fit in it alongside babs, let alone with a dog too! any excuse to justify refusing to allow steve to share HER bed - at this point, she'd be happier to sleep with her bed filled with her collection of rodent grandchildren than consider sharing. abed with her husband! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Reactions: 17
The absolute state of this post…..has she not read the meme?? Totally insensitive to the entire nation who have woken up to yet another terrifying threat to their finances, a real risk of homes being repossessed so Babs posts this followed by yet another unnecessary tat haul for Halloween - the nations scared enough without partaking in an American plastic holiday you stupid thick frivolous fat duck
she is so bleeping privileged that she is entirely disconnected with the reality of the lives of the majority of the population! the sad thing is that when i was a kid, following my parents divorce, we moved into a house that didn't have central heating and couldn't afford to have it put in for a good three or four years - i genuinely remember doing my homework wearing multiple jumpers, a scarf and fingerless gloves. it's not a joke and it's totally heartbreaking to think of other people, of all ages and for varying reasons, being in a similar position this winter, because unlike the older generation, i am in my thirties and absolutely do not agree with the "i grew up without central heating and it didn't do me any harm" attitude.

guaranteed babs will be turning her heating on within the next week without a second thought - except remembering to prioritise filming a rehashed reel about slyly turning on the heating behind steve's back and presenting it as somehow rEaLaTaBLe content, but she has absolutely no clue. not being able to afford to heat your home is no bleeping joke, and babs really needs to start thinking before she posts as the majority of her current content is crossing the line into the realms of total insensitivity, and her thoughtlessness and lack of consideration for those who aren't as privileged as babs leaves a truly bitter taste in my mouth. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It amazes me how many of these influencers choose to be tone deaf to the current economic crisis. They can dress it up as " keeping their little corner of the world a happy place" as much as they like but their endless spending and total ignorance (mostly they choose to ignore) of what is actually going on in this country frankly is astounding! It's like they live in a parallel universe with endless hauls of disposable fashion, decorating their home for seasons with endless plastic tat destined for landfill in a few weeks and just mindless consumerism.
We are lucky enough to have recently paid of our mortgage and we are at a point in our lives where we are reasonably comfortably off but that doesn't mean I go round spending endless cash on cheap clothes and plastic crap. We are sensible with our money- plus I don't need the constant buying to make me feel better about myself like Emma does.
Frankly if I was her I'd be taking the opportunity to re-brand: learn to cook/ use slow cooker for budget friendly meals, how to workout from home to save on gym membership (and you don't have to workout to be thin- exercise is just generally a good idea Emma!), how to save money when going to Disney (since holidays are not likely to stop for the Grellow one!)......there's LOADS she could do instead of constantly flinging her gunt around in a "reel"but we all know she won't because that would involved actual work and effort plus some originality and we all know Emma CONway has absolutely NONE of that!!

• Heart
She makes me so mad with her flippant remarks, babas there are lots of people scared to put there heating on including me and you make up these stupid stories that make no sense and ypu think they are funny but they are not, start living in the real world and not you little fluffy bubble in your corner of the Internet where real matters don't exist.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She makes me so mad with her flippant remarks, babas there are lots of people scared to put there heating on including me and you make up these stupid stories that make no sense and ypu think they are funny but they are not, start living in the real world and not you little fluffy bubble in your corner of the Internet where real matters don't exist.
I cringe so bad at these, they are so embarrassing. When she started doing it a year or so ago and it was just a line or 2 it wasn't so bad (was still embarrassing and not even remotely funny though) but she's ramped it up so much it's just utter cringe, she must spend ages writing it and it never flows properly or is even remotely funny.

Another day of her talking about what she’s going to spend money on… dog fudging pjs…. Really??????!!! I was so tempted to message saying spending again wow read the room! She’s becoming beyond a joke and needs help! That amount of spending is disgusting!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.