Brummy Mummy #121 she gives me the ick by being a Richard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s becoming a parody of herself without meaning to, how completely unhinged does she have to get before her family do something?

Reactions: 20
Babs is addicted to:
  • Social media
  • Spending money, every single day.
  • Claiming to be a size 18
  • Watching tv/Netflix
  • Creating the worst #ads
  • Not using commas
  • Lying
I’m sure I’ve missed many more!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow! How excited is she over more spending on clothes for the dog! Like, seriously 🙄🤦‍♀️ She has less of a clue what's going on in the world than I originally thought 🤬
And somebody she knows online taking the piss out of her hot chocolate stand 🤣🤣 Surely not 🤫🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another lie?
How can something like this that happened YEARS ago be bothering you on a random Thursday morning!
If she was as self confident and happy as she makes out wouldn’t you shrug it off and carry on doing what you enjoy!

Reactions: 18
She is spending every day because it's the only way she can create content. She has NOTHING else. Her life is so incredibly boring she literally has to make stuff up continuously.
It's so pathetic. Most people would realise and give it up, understanding its run its course. But not babs she will keep going getting more and more desperate and unhinged because she knows she will never get another job! She's unemployable now due to her online behaviour and her overwhelming sense of self importance!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It amazes me how many of these influencers choose to be tone deaf to the current economic crisis. They can dress it up as " keeping their little corner of the world a happy place" as much as they like but their endless spending and total ignorance (mostly they choose to ignore) of what is actually going on in this country frankly is astounding! It's like they live in a parallel universe with endless hauls of disposable fashion, decorating their home for seasons with endless plastic tat destined for landfill in a few weeks and just mindless consumerism.
We are lucky enough to have recently paid of our mortgage and we are at a point in our lives where we are reasonably comfortably off but that doesn't mean I go round spending endless cash on cheap clothes and plastic crap. We are sensible with our money- plus I don't need the constant buying to make me feel better about myself like Emma does.
Frankly if I was her I'd be taking the opportunity to re-brand: learn to cook/ use slow cooker for budget friendly meals, how to workout from home to save on gym membership (and you don't have to workout to be thin- exercise is just generally a good idea Emma!), how to save money when going to Disney (since holidays are not likely to stop for the Grellow one!)......there's LOADS she could do instead of constantly flinging her gunt around in a "reel"but we all know she won't because that would involved actual work and effort plus some originality and we all know Emma CONway has absolutely NONE of that!!
I know I am subscribed to a You Tuber who is the same age nearly as Babs and has a son and a daughter too. She tries to keep her vlogs quite up beat, but yesterday she did a get ready with me and was very genuine I thought about the problems in the country at the moment. Babs could learn alot from her! She also actually does a full time job as well as you tube. It's easy to dam YouTubers if they mention the cost of living crisis and dam them if they don't, but it's possible to get the tone right even if you yourself are ok financially still.

Reactions: 12
She is spending every day because it's the only way she can create content. She has NOTHING else. Her life is so incredibly boring she literally has to make stuff up continuously.
It's so pathetic. Most people would realise and give it up, understanding its run its course. But not babs she will keep going getting more and more desperate and unhinged because she knows she will never get another job! She's unemployable now due to her online behaviour and her overwhelming sense of self importance!
Anyone with even a tiny ounce of creativity would explore different avenues of content
She isn’t bothered financially because she is being paid to be repulsive I imagine she loves being able to buy what she wants whilst others struggle it probably feeds into her feelings of superiority

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Another day, another purchase ……. She’s on a one woman mission to save the economy (not all hero’s wear capes but jackets that fit) …… read the room Babs oh sorry you can’t even read a book never mind the room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she won the lottery or something? I don’t know anyone who is spending like she is at the moment. It actually turns my stomach. It’s so inappropriate to be flaunting all these purchases on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she really go out in that ugly orange floral dress. Embarrassing.

If you're crying over someone mocking your hot chocolate stand, surely that's the time you go and get professional help for your mental health?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aside from the converse she looks like what my aunt wears going out to the farmyard. My aunt is in her 70s

• Haha
Did she just really state, that it was cold...in Iceland.

bleeping hell.

Give your masters, degree and GCSE certificates back Bab.

• Haha
View attachment 1612935

She’s standing like she’s got a dislocated shoulder 🥴😂
If the coat fits her it’s not big. It. bleeping. Fits.

Did she really go out in that ugly orange floral dress. Embarrassing.

If you're crying over someone mocking your hot chocolate stand, surely that's the time you go and get professional help for your mental health?
Please don’t suggest professional mental health help. We can’t help her, she would never look at herself and admit this is a monster of her own creating. She would be a nightmare.
She can stick with her groupon counsellor that encourages her echo chamber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.