Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
She doesn’t want to watch someone who is sweaty and dancing in their pants and might get their privates out.

Same here Babs, same here. Yet that’s a large chunk of your content. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

BonBon27

VIP Member
Bought my daughters (nearly 11 and 8) a Percy Pig advent calendar yesterday. Done. Does everything really need to be such a great big fucking drama and involve so much tat?!?!

PS totally off topic but I can’t tell anyone else and I’m anonymous here - just found out my eldest passed the 11+! The area we live in still have it and it’s been shit getting her through it and I’m so pleased for her that she’s done it!! Do I need a Costco cake now?!?
*jokes. She can have a sweet from the shop on her way home today!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Thank goodness for Babs informing us the halloween films on Netflix are for adults. I was just about to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre with a 5 year old.

Easy mistake to make though as nothing in the film title or the age restriction shown on Netflix gave it away that it’s not suitable for children.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread with the most votes came from @Good Egg

The original suggestion was ‘she gives me the ick by being a dick’ I have changed the word dick because Tattle doesn’t allow swears in the titles.

A brief Giphy recap
The Babbettes watching Babs gentle content during the mourning period for HM Queen Elizabeth

PUS said Babs reminded him of a Tuna Sandwich

A little makeup tutorial for all those who’ve been asking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

RonDonLongLegs

I’ve been influenced. Not by babs, but by this thread. I’ll be honest and I’m embarrassed to admit it, I didn’t realise quite how affected some families would be by the rising cost of living and it really upset me to hear that some kids won’t get advent calendars, I know I should have thought of it myself. I bought a load of advent calendars in my weekly shop and have donated them to the food bank. Thanks for educating me guys

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
She’s in denial about absolutely everything at the mo.
Denial about her lifestyle choices and effects on her body.
Denial about the very real financial shit storm we’re all in.
Denial that her children aren’t toddlers anymore.
Denial that she has anything to offer the world of the Insta mum huns.
I’m here purely for piss take now.
I’ve said over and over again. I’m her target market. Same age, same size, live within 4 miles of her, have a 9 year old. I get nothing from her.
I need some inspiration for cheap and nutritious family dinners - pref ones that need little prep as I work 32 hours a week.
I need ideas for local free stuff to do with my daughter.
I need ideas on looking and feeling better than 43 on a budget.
i need someone who I feel I can identify with and would like to be like.
She’s got nothing to offer but tat shopping, tat telly watching and tat food eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Long time lurker here hi 👋 Just watched the vlog and holy crap on a cracker what a total load of bollocks. Switching the slow cooker on is a goal??? You just chuck a few ingredients in and switch the fucker on, no drama, no need to involve the whole world or have I being doing wrong for the last twenty odd years? Let me post a poll to find out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I’m basically just going to say what others have said on here (sorry!). But the way she talks about the Jeffery Dahmer program has actually made me really angry. So sorry Emma that he didn’t murder more people so that in years to come when there was a Netflix series made about him you weren’t fucking bored watching it. Like what the fuck?! Does she even hear herself when she talks? Me and my partner watched 2 episodes Friday night and 2 Saturday night and last night I asked if we could have a break from it because I was so disturbed! Not because I was fucking bored. I’d ask what’s wrong with her but who has the fucking time.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
What a thick cow on her latest stories re watching Dahmer. It’s not some ‘scary’ Halloween series, it’s an intensely disturbing series following a real life story of a serial killer who murdered 17 people between 1978 and 1991. I wouldn’t advertise the fact you’re excited to watch it as you’re both monsters - it doesn’t send out the right message at all but she’s so stupid she would have no idea 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Tingo's all round this morning,,,,,
Mrs Potatoe head being my favourite 🤣✌
And I'm sorry but "we forgot to put the alarm clock on"
We??? What do they do? All stand around in Erin's room, hold a ceremony and then switch it on? 🙄
She's nearly fucking 12 FGS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

justplaintired

Chatty Member
An Ode to Babs

She looks in the mirror and what does she see?
A woman in her forties?? Who can’t even pee ( ref to pamphlet)
The body of a Michelin the face of a clown .
Even her smiles look like a frown .
She spends all day watching tv and shopping of course which was needed .. Agree?
Taking photos of course , least I forget , taken by ste the family pet.
Her life is so empty and full of old lies
That you can’t believe the Lord’s Prayer not even her size!
Take a break Emma and give it a rest, the gram ain’t for you as your no more than a pest!!

Any publishers out there??
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Just saw a duvet set in Asda with Christmas mugs of hot chocolate on it. Babs should buy it so she can sleep in a bed with a cock every night.

• Haha
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
My best guess is lack of experience. She didn’t kiss anyone until 18. I feel like the men who approached her between that age and when she met Ste would have been instantly put off as soon as megamouth opened her trap.

Emma and Stephen are 100% 50 shades of beige in the bedroom. Missionary, socks on, three pumps, lights out.

50 shades of beige... You asked for it 🤣🤣👇

2022-09-27-01-21-37-534.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36