Brummy Mummy #121 she gives me the ick by being a Richard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread with the most votes came from @Good Egg

The original suggestion was ‘she gives me the ick by being a dick’ I have changed the word dick because Tattle doesn’t allow swears in the titles.

A brief Giphy recap
The Babbettes watching Babs gentle content during the mourning period for HM Queen Elizabeth

PUS said Babs reminded him of a Tuna Sandwich

A little makeup tutorial for all those who’ve been asking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Of course this absolute Karen got invited to Karen’s diner.

I also couldn’t imagine anything worse. Going out for dinner just to get terrible service because it’s funny? I don’t get the point.

Oh well I hope that roast her in that awful outfit.

Reactions: 30
She is going to absolutely hate Karen's! I've just been messaging one of the people I know who went, it was way worse than I remembered them telling me 🤣
Delicate natured Babs will not weather well 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is going to absolutely hate Karen's! I've just been messaging one of the people I know who went, it was way worse than I remembered them telling me 🤣
Delicate natured Babs will not weather well 🤣👏
I would love to be a fly on the wall! We won’t get the true version of events from her unfortunately!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here’s an article/review of Karen’s Diner Birmingham:

“As a chronic people pleaser and hater of all things confrontational, the idea of visiting Karen’s Diner filled me with complete apprehension. It’s a place where staff can be as mean to you as you want, call you names, tell you to f*** off, and pull you up to the front of the room for collective ridicule.”

I love the thought of Babs being told to duck off. This diner is her worst nightmare. Steph said she wasn’t cool enough for Docs and she lost her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kurt Geiger boots. What credit crisis?! Of course it was Ad Gifted she doesn't go anywhere after 4:30 otherwise.

Reactions: 19
Kurt Geiger boots. What credit crisis?! Of course it was Ad Gifted she doesn't go anywhere after 4:30 otherwise.
She’ll be so overstimulated like a Labrador puppy that she’ll need a tranquilliser dart loaded with baileys hot cock to calm her down!!!

• Haha
Happy to be insulted to her face albeit in jest but the minute someone disagrees with her they are trolls and are blocked . She’s an incredibly strange weirdo.. she hates confrontation, busy places and yet goes to Karen’s …. If she really struggled like she claims this wouldn’t be the place to go if you get wobbly ( her word).

She’ll need a job there when all of pathetic tat buying for a job comes to an end .

Edited to add.. I’m wrong , she said it’s the place to go if you have no shame . Clear winner there , showing ya knickers at every opportunity .

• Haha
Yep! As predicted she clearly hated Karen's 🤣🤣🤣
3 fake Stories and a bullshit excuse as to why she can't share the videos 🙄! She only posted in the first place cos it was an Ad!

And jeez, hasn't Wet Claire piled on the pounds 😳🐷
Edit : she's posted 33 Stories today! 33!!!!!!!
She does not cope well when forced to stay offline does she!?

Yep! As predicted she clearly hated Karen's 🤣🤣🤣
3 fake Stories and a bullshit excuse as to why she can't share the videos 🙄! She only posted in the first place cos it was an Ad!

And jeez, hasn't Wet Claire piled on the pounds 😳🐷
Edit : she's posted 33 Stories today! 33!!!!!!!
She does not cope well when forced to stay offline does she!?
No way did she enjoy it, if it wasn’t an AD she wouldn’t have gone and she most certainly would have said it was awful! I would have LOVED so much to be that waitress 🤣 The first thing I would have asked her about was her clown make up and dress size 🤣

Not to mention the 2 grid posts and a Facebook post 🙄 She can’t cope without it.

Oosh. Claire’s piled on the timber a bit, eh? No shade. Just observation. Wonder if she’sa #size18 now too!…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.