Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was being tested for allergies, she confirmed it wasn't the menopause because of the blood tests etc. So lack of content means lying again about her health for sympathy.

Reactions: 19
When she was being tested for allergies, she confirmed it wasn't the menopause because of the blood tests etc. So lack of content means lying again about her health for sympathy.
One of her followers did the allergy tests. Not even her gp

• Haha
Reactions: 16
King of (the driest) roast 😂
Nah, more like King of the driest fanny (AKA Babs) #bitrude

In the words of my dear Nan - who uses this phrase whenever she's describing her mouth and being thirsty from the heat - I declare that Babs is probably - "drier than Gandhi's sandal's" 😂

• Haha
She did say her doctor did blood tests too for the asthma saga....unless that was a lie too 🤷‍♀️

And I didn't know about the follower doing the tests....like the one who gave her rat dog?

Reactions: 15
She did say her doctor did blood tests too for the asthma saga....unless that was a lie too 🤷‍♀️
I remember her saying about the doc doing blood tests for asthma and then this Koenig she said she wasn’t allergic to dogs, pollen dust etc etc as she’s been tested for these for her allergies by one of her followers and thanked them but couldn’t remember their name.

Honestly this woman couldn’t lie straight in bed

What a tragedy going to buy a drink you don’t like because Instagram has conditioned you to think it’s an essential part of autumn. It’s sad for a young person to do but for a grown mum of two - What an absolute loser. She can bang on about being her truest self all she likes, but acts like this just show her up to be so lacking in any true identity and utterly devoid of self confidence.

Reactions: 29
GP obviously didn't think they were necessary. She is just wishing illness on herself. Munchausen syndrome? Bab, you have got tge sniffles. Possibly a bit of hay fever, or covid!! There you go, something you might have!
I am surprised the tacky tiki bar is still standing with all the crap she has got piled on it. She always has to go over the top with everything.

Reactions: 17
SEPTEMBER IS NOT HALLOWEEN MONTH. READ THE ROOM. GET TO duck. twit.
Omg I had to actually check as I was doubting myself … Halloween 🎃 is actually nearly 9 !!!!! weeks away 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who even cares. Are we really gonna have to put up with this from the pumpkin Kween til then ??! !!! Is her life really so shallow - the PSL farce is an absolute embarrassment !!!

Reactions: 21
urgh. babs' smug face, while listing every single predicted tattle tingo;

- a reminder that she forces down a pumpkin spice latte each year, but hates the taste. ✅
- reference to her being "basic". ✅
- confimation that she will be sure to dress in an autumnal outfit, despite the heat and will spend the whole time sweating. ✅
- reminder that she doesn't drink caffeine. ✅

and ffs, why does she keep referring to herself as a "girl"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

View attachment 1543514

View attachment 1543515
Face like a trod on chip

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg I had to actually check as I was doubting myself … Halloween 🎃 is actually nearly 9 !!!!! weeks away 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who even cares. Are we really gonna have to put up with this from the pumpkin Kween til then ??! !!! Is her life really so shallow - the PSL farce is an absolute embarrassment !!!
She’ll probably rehash that Gilmore Girls “Fall” outfits reel again. Seeing how she already referenced a character from it today.

I watched Gilmore Girls when it first aired in the UK back in 2003 on Nickelodeon .. so was Emma at age 24 watching this on a kids tv channel?

She’s so weird. Also who remembers that scrapbook she made of her and Ste?! Can’t remember who located that absolute comedy gold.

Reactions: 20
She’ll probably rehash that Gilmore Girls “Fall” outfits reel again. Seeing how she already referenced a character from it today.

I watched Gilmore Girls when it first aired in the UK back in 2003 on Nickelodeon .. so was Emma at age 24 watching this on a kids tv channel?

She’s so weird. Also who remembers that scrapbook she made of her and Ste?! Can’t remember who located that absolute comedy gold.
I'd love to see that scrap book again- I coukd do with a good laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m feeling really sad, because I love a floral dress, or a tshirt and midi skirt, paired with my favourite Converse. But I’ve come to realise I have the same style as Babs 😞

Emma, it’s not bleeping Autumn yet, you don’t need to drink a PSL if you don’t like it - grow up woman!! - and how dare you bang on about mental health and announce in the same breath how privileged you are to buy your therapy, when so many people are suffering right now and have no access to anything. And to add insult to injury the Samaritans are not therapy and you couldn’t even spell the email address right anyway for those people who might need it, it’s .org, not .or 😡 If you’re going to attempt to give help, have the decency to do it properly. Also, have some humility; a totally unneeded photo of your in your swimming costume makes a sensitive subject all about YOU.

I have rage today 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 32
so presumably she made her usual hot chocolate, brimming with baileys and topped with marshmallows and as much chocolate as she can fit into the mug - what is the difference between her standard hot cock and this newly-named "filthy filthy hot cock"?! did she prepare the drinks in dirty, unwashed mugs? did she not bother to wash her grubby trotters before shoving her hand in ten bag of marshmallows?! i am confused as to what the "filthy filthy" description pertains to. but then again, any food and drink prepared in the grubby hobbit house is bound to be pretty bleeping dirty. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤢

Screenshot_20220901_010117.jpg

Reactions: 18

Screenshot_20220812-121945_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought Babs was closing the tiki bar with a couple of friends. Just one with her in the photos & 2 drinks on the bar & 2 hot chocolate mugs. Why buy a Bar Open sign the day before you're stopping using it? Why not use it for gateway Autumn drinks & enjoy the evenings until the weather changes? It's not yet 'fall' Babs, the trees are just suffering from the extreme heat.

Why does Erin need a bus pass? I thought the house move was to be in catchment (where we live that pretty much means a walkable distance). Did she uproot the family to this house on an arts & crafts whim - the previous home seemed much bigger & practical for them?

And yes, @SquishyPudding we all have rage with you where Babs and her alleged MH woes on social media are concerned 😥 she's a gradeA tw#t who can make anything about herself.

Reactions: 22
Since when was Halloween not a day anymore and is now 2 months long? I know the answer to this, since instatwats came on the scene and the dick heads need constant validation and likes. Then come November 1st it'll be Christmas. Babs, live your life for YOU not random strangers on your phone

Reactions: 30
She’s acting like an actual lunatic this morning 🫣 why does she keep bellowing “sisters”? I don’t understand 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
'I've been up since five waiting to post a reel.' Wow! She's absolutely bleeping manic, it's the 1st September and schools in England haven't returned yet and people are still on their summer holidays.
duck off Babs. NO ONE CARES.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.