Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s closing the tiki bar for the summer 😂 who the actual duck does she think she is? And the friends……her mum & sister - prove us wrong Babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was on YouTube the other day and saw a Halloween and fashion haul video, thought it looked good, then realised it was Kween Babs and decided to spare my sanity and not click on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why not just wait and see what the weather does to know when to pack down the tiki bar? Just enjoy the here and now and not try and constantly skip to the next thing

Reactions: 22
Emma it’s stationEry. You are a teacher who claims to have a Masters (which all know is in fact your PGSE) yet you can’t tell the difference between stationary and stationery
The way I remember it is stationary is a parked car and stationery is pens, letters and envelopes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't get affected by people online but her constantly rushing to the next thing does get me a bit grumpy tbh, I don't want to think about summer being over, even though I work full time and holidays are tricky I'm not ready for the kids to go back to school yet either (cos, you know, I like them) Stop dragging the rest of us into the next thing, let us live in the now FFS.

I really hope we have an Indian summer to duck up her "fall" (vom) content. 🤣

Reactions: 30
Closing the tiki bar? What a waste of time and money - all for some insta likes.

Reactions: 16
What’s the bet she’ll do that bed reel where she wakes up all halloweeny? Not hard considering she resembles an overripe pumpkin with a goulish expression every morning

Did I just make up halloweeny????? Have that one for free Babs TRICK OR twit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Most of us are happy for summer to last as long as possible.
Yes - us parents whose kids are still on their summer hols are ready for some routine - but summer means lighter evenings and warmer days, which in turn means we can keep our homes lit and warm without spending a fortune on gas or electric.

Reactions: 22
The way I remember it is stationary is a parked car and stationery is pens, letters and envelopes.
Yes I remember there is an e for envelope in stationery such as pens, pencils etc. I really would have thought a teacher would know basic things like this..

Reactions: 14
I really wish she wouldn't wear Converse. They look hideous on her. I've never seen a pair look like they're about to explode before on anyone but her! It's so bizarre 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You are not Loreli Gilmore babs…. And you’re closing the plastic tiki bar for summer ( it’s not autumn yet you fool) but you’ve bought a new bar open sign ?? What a contradiction

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So she’s going solo well mate date tomorrow for her first pumpkin spice latte (remember this “tradition” of twice) even though she doesn’t like the taste. But she can’t get her nails done this week as she has the kids.

make it make sense 😩😩

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.