Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister has 5 spread over 3 different schools, last year she had a moment and got the middle 2's return date confused with the younger 2's (everyone in the family WhatsApp group SCREAMED!). If Emma got it "wrong" (not just for content) then it was probably because she was HOPING Ethan went back today, because God forbid she spend anymore time parenting than absolutely necessary, especially for The Boy. Bet if Golden Girl wad the one with an extra few days off she would have remembered.

Reactions: 23
You're right - she could have just not mentioned it at all because actually NOBODY CARES!!!

Reactions: 17
Sooooo wonder if it was Emma who took ethan on a park walk and for a sausage sarnie or stevo and those are pics he has taken! Lol

Reactions: 13

she’s either written this herself or her follows are as cuntish and lying as she is. You can’t put a trolley back and get a £1 back with 1 child in it never mind 2. And 2 car seats don’t fit in the trolley - twin mom over here.

Sooooo wonder if it was Emma who took ethan on a park walk and for a sausage sarnie or stevo and those are pics he has taken! Lol
It’s food - it will be her and nice letting everyone know you’re at the lickeys twat. Great safeguarding there.

Reactions: 33
She’s so embarrassed …..but still went to the trouble to do that peg board, you know after crying for an hour

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Even if the kids were older and in the seats in the trolley, it still can’t be true - you can’t put the trolley back and get your £1 out with something in the seat? It folds down as you push it into the others? I got so confused by that because it simply cannot be true

Reactions: 40
It’s the ‘I’m juggling so many balls’ bit that got me. WTAF? She doesn’t HAVE A JOB!!! how can she have got that wrong when she literally has nothing else to do all day?

FML she gets worse and worse.

Reactions: 31
It’s the ‘I’m juggling so many balls’ bit that got me. WTAF? She doesn’t HAVE A JOB!!! how can she have got that wrong when she literally has nothing else to do all day?

Steve's balls, she juggles those, in fact he's lost his manhood to her insufferable control. Also, if you've made a packed lunch for said school day you'd take that out with you...how many ways is she getting caught out

Reactions: 21
Haha I was just thinking that that is such a lie, physically not possible! Deffo made up by Babs like her hand sanitizer story.

Reactions: 21

Come on now she’s been home with the kids for 6 weeks. Think of the tv shows stacked up on her sky box. She’s got some serious catching up to do and it’s now delayed another couple of days.

Reactions: 20
She needs to stop pretending she wants to be a perfect Mum to Ethan. She can't even be arsed to make sure his hair looks decent. It's a basic thing.

Ethan can remember the day, when his Mum couldn't even be bothered to check his school dates, because he isn't the chosen child. He's going to detest Bab.

Seeing as she was so proud/sad why didn’t she get off her fat arse and take him to school herself? Soon managed to occupy him all day but not leave her pit to walk him in on his first day back. Twat

Reactions: 22
She's such an attention seeking dickhead! Hopefully poor Ethan and his awful haircut, and his piss poor 'frst' day of school board, was oblivious to his mum's lack of interest on getting the return day correct or getting out of bed to see him off on his first day back. Bitch.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand the “this is better than my packed lunch” post. did they just throw his packed lunch away?

Reactions: 20
He looks like ME. He’s MY boy. What a twat. It’s not all about you Babs, he’s his own person and PUS does more of the bloody parenting anyway. Honestly
And the hair. If he’s off again tomorrow PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE for the love of all things holy take him to a hairdresser and get it sorted!

Why is she so miserly with things like hair cuts/colouring/nails? She's got the money to have them done nicely and properly but poor Ethan looks like someone has had a few cocks in a can then taken the garden shears to his head and her hair is all the shades of yellow.

Reactions: 19
It's only just dawned on me... she did that on purpose, didn't she... the vile bitch!

Also if she's so embarrassed about her pre-planned stunt heres an idea you twat, DON'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING!!!?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.