Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Hocus Pocus came out in 93, I am 10 years younger than her and I had just started primary school when it came out

Reactions: 14
In her vlog, what the hell is she waffling on about when she says she's bought Erin a new purse and umbrella for school? I haven't got secondary aged children and I know things have changed since the 90's but when I started secondary school, my parents bought me a new uniform including shoes, backpack, pencil case and stationery and a new coat. They never bought me a purse, or an umbrella 😂.
I have a teen at school, she has a purse but don’t know why cos she takes money out and puts it in her blazer pocket so she can get to it easier…..I didn’t buy her a “school purse” though cos that’s sad, plus I’m sure majority of schools operate cash free systems I load money onto an app for if she wants food drinks and snacks then they pay with fingerprint. Only reason my daughter has a bit of cash is in case she calls at shop at end of road which is rare cos she says you can’t shift for little year 7s in there, novelty soon wore off with mine lol.

im calling tingo on Halloween overkill content this week ….I haven’t watched the blog has she already decorated the house for Halloween 🙈…..now don’t all come at me but I decorate a little sideboard in our family room for Halloween but honest it’s subtle, a pumpkin ornament a couple of candles and a Garland ….it’s nice not in your face “fall fever” like hobbit towers

Seriously a purse? My eldest is now in senior school & takes her debit card. She wouldn’t be seen dead with a purse. Kids these days don’t carry purses. It’s all contactless, she’ll soon have google or Apple Pay.
we are looking at setting this up for our teen……

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Allthecakes

VIP Member
LP has some ad gifted biscuits for The Fletchers and Disney Parks podcast...do we think Babs will receive anything 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
View attachment 1553344

[/QUOTE]
There is absolutely no way she wrote the beginning of this! , it contains commas, a concept alien to Babs and …. complete sentences!!! The last bit doesn’t make sense, her management forgot to edit that bit, that’s totally Babs - as well as being written in crap English , it’s really quite insulting, patronising and narcissistic in line with everything she does!!
also, i don't know why she is so reluctant to let the Es grow up, when she describes teenagers as "Hilarious. Brilliant creatures." she has explained before how much she hated the baby and toddler years, yet she desperately clings into her kids, babying them, reluctant to allow them any freedom and refusing to encourage them to develop independency, despite supposedly loving the teen years. make it make sense! 🤣
Simply because it’s harder to control teens and she’s a narcissist control freak who will inevitably NOT be at the centre of her teen’s world and she can’t cope with that thought!!!!

syd81

Sooooo wonder if it was Emma who took ethan on a park walk and for a sausage sarnie or stevo and those are pics he has taken! 🤔🤔🤔 Lol

Jennamm82

ah, wow. i didn't realise that, but it's awful it's being used a s a backing sound for the creation of tiktoks. 😔 just like babs to promote the idea of fucking around to a backing track of people expressing their struggles/experiences of mental illness. i predict capaldi-gate 2.0....!
She has deleted that too, I wonder why she is deleting stuff today very unlike her.

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Erm hang on it’s not just any coat, it’s a Regarrrrrrta coat 🤦🏼‍♀️.
I live about 45 mins from Babs and have never heard anyone else say that or am I just common??
i mean, do you pronounce amazon as amaZON and parquet flooring as parKET?! i think you're just common, bab. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
She is so full of shit, that post is allll staged, she is in the parents whatsapp group for her sons school and they were all discussing when they go back and shes read those messages. How cringy for those mums in that class group that follow her too seeing that tripe.
Wonder just how many other school families got it wrong too then 🤣 I'd hate to be in the same WhatsApp group as her.

• Haha

Lou123

You only need to Google the "obvious" school if you're familiar with the area and that's definitely the uniform.
Yes - though I don’t think it’s close to the lollipop place is it?

I'm just gobsmacked she hasn't bragged about it. Bet it's been killing her for months 🤣
It’s just a stop gap until BOA! And shows she’s just a plastic catholic by not choosing a catholic high school.

Last edited:

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Right, my Sunday was spent trying to salvage houseplants that were neglected over the hotter weeks. With her being a plant-mom (auto corrected to plankton 🤣) I thought I'd find some useful tips from Babs. No! Nothing! No blog post, just a 'haul & plant babies' vlog that I can't watch. She misses such obvious content all the time!!!
It's so frustrating isn't it? There is SO MUCH she could actually make into good (and quite varied) content- but it's all a bit too much effort for Emma, so instead she just churns out her rinse and repeat, tried and tested load if old rubbish long after most of it has ceased to be relevant.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
She will be setting herself Harry Styles is touring again next year. Sqieeze herself into the sequins again and not take her near teenage daughter as she probably didn’t realise concerts were for kids

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
They went to see a horrible histories show
I know, that was my point on insta/fb whole family went to see &juliet on tik tok ‘come with me and my tween whilst we go to the only Disney store’ like the rest of the family weren’t there