Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAgain2022

There is a article in Birmingham Mail today advising parents not to post photos of their children in school uniform. But Babs just can't help herself can she? Pretend crying just for the sympathy votes! Stop making it about you Bab!!
She absolutely forced those “tears” out this morning! What an idiot! 🤣

Reactions: 13
I predict a reel / story with either James blunt ‘goodbye’ or spice girls ‘goodbye’ for the tiki bar.
No alternative suggestions, but aren’t those both a bit too classy for Babs 🤣

Loving the new name, but cant quite bring myself to type it - as the internet is forever (take note Babs) and knowing my luck it’d pop up in autocorrect somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oh my god she’s on part two gergieeswallow Victoria secret reel. She’s gonna be insufferable

• Sick
Reactions: 12

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I don't know about you lot cowbags, but I'm still bloody boiling, I mean, I am in Greece 🤣 but I just spoke to my mum who's in Warwickshire and she was sat in the garden. And this grade A twat is in the house in PJ's and her hideous dressing gown at 5pm 🙄🤦‍♀️

I'm calling a Tingo that tomorrow's tone deaf show off cash splash will be about getting Harry Styles tickets for Coventry next May!
She'll either :-
A. Get them and be bragging and talking about how Harry will see her and immediately want to marry her with no regard for the repulsive amount of money she spends 🤮
Or
B. Not be able to get any and start begging by tagging in Coventry Building Society arena to try and get freebies.
Do you mean she wouldn't have gotten presale tickets? I got them for my daughters today, I'm going as chaperone 😂

Misssj80

VIP Member
Oh my god she’s on part two gergieeswallow Victoria secret reel. She’s gonna be insufferable
I knew this would happen. As soon as she said about doing a part 2 and I'm sure she now follows Babs, I knew Babs would be on it.

• Sick

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Has she announced whether she is off to Paris or Orlando for Hallowe’en? After all that’s why she got the spirit jersey out and ready, she’ll be filling those packing cubes before long #morerehashedcontent
She said ages ago she was going to DLP for Halloween this year.

Jade33

VIP Member
we all know babs loves to fabricate and embellish her stories, but everything i wrote about her attending an all girls grammar school which was "just like hogwarts. but without the magic" was taken verbatim from on of blog posts about how she blagged her way into becoming a teacher. admittedly, it may be a total concoction of lies and exaggeration, and she may well have attended rough, underprivileged inner city school, with a pass rate at the very low end full of kids who weren't rich or intelligent - as she describes the school she taught at! - but ofc kween babs isn't going to say she was taught at a state school! plus the condescending way she describes the school she taught at, she obviously wants to give the impression that she was a hero, teaching religion to the peasant children of the inner city slum. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

Haha she so sees herself as Michelle pfeiffer doesn't she?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Thecaddy11

I find it strange that she didn't tag babs in any if the stories or say who it was, does she not want any of her followers going over to follow babs.
Yeah it was so weird?!
Also ... Alison only has 30k followers which is a bit mad seen as this is her 'job'

insilverandgold

They were all there, waiting for E1 but ignoring each other. Looked like E2 already had a drink from somewhere else. Be interesting if the inevitable content shows them all looking really happy there when in reality they were ignoring each other…

I reckon she actually might be, you know, depending on the style of clothing anyway. She was in one of her floral dresses. Her hair was very bright in person though which was the most surprising thing.

aha, babs in the wild! what a treat! 🤣🤣

so yet another day she's spending one-on-one with the golden child, poor ethan. and she's likely sulking and looking moody af because she's told the babettes she's taking a week off SM, thus suffering from withdrawal symptoms of not receiving endless validation and attention via her endless gurning stories. she'll be fuming, and an absolute nightmare to spend the day with - because what's the point of even taking erin to London to get bubble tea if she can't use it as content! although I definitely predict it will be shared next week, as babs will simply use everything she documents this week to rabidly upload 500 stories at 5am on Monday morning. 🤦🏻‍♀️

having seen in the wild, can you confirm whether or not she is the rEaLiStiC size 18 she claims to be? 🤣🤣

BWinter

Does Albert Schloss serve tea? Or has the writing and thumb been placed there so neither of them look like lush’s
They do serve tea and coffee, and the bit she’s covered is the URL and code to download the images (as a GIF I think). Such a shame she covered it as that could have been a lot of Tattle fun!

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
He looks like ME. He’s MY boy. What a twat. It’s not all about you Babs, he’s his own person and PUS does more of the bloody parenting anyway. Honestly 🙄
And the hair. If he’s off again tomorrow PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE for the love of all things holy take him to a hairdresser and get it sorted!
View attachment 1556370
I think it’s always pissed her off that Ethan looks more like her than Erin and Erin looks like granny

What I can't get my head round is I get CBBSte is a prick, I get her parents encourage her deplorable behaviour but WHY WHY WHY is nobody stepping in and having a serious fucking word with her... this is getting worse by the day.

Edit - spelling mistake.
Because she’s queen blabs people have probably tried to tell her stuff but she seems like a fucking bitch under that “what am I like” image so I imagine they get told to sod off after all shes a celebrity dontcha know

Seriously a purse? My eldest is now in senior school & takes her debit card. She wouldn’t be seen dead with a purse. Kids these days don’t carry purses. It’s all contactless, she’ll soon have google or Apple Pay.
My daughters school has an ID card that’s linked on a pay portal. I upload money to it and she just taps away to pay. The school is cashless. I do also drive her to and from school so there’s no shop stops for her and even if there was she would use her debit card.

Reactions: 11