Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding a bit daft - What school has their first day back on a Friday?? What's the point?
The year 7's at the school I work at went in today, think it just gives them the opportunity to get used to the place before everyone else is in. My son's school is back on Wednesday but the year 7's go in on Tuesday. Just depends when the new term starts

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Slightly passive aggressive stories from Alison Perry today, she's actually blocked out Erin's face showing babs up
Love how Emma still pops up on Instagram via photos on AP's stories lol.

Do we feel this is real friendship or another fake one just to push up followers?

It wasn't wrong. Today IS the first day of term for Birmingham schools. She just didn't check when the inset days were. That was the fail! We have 2 inset days here in south Birmingham so back on 7th but the first day of term is officially today.
Same here. We're south Birmingham as well and back on Wednesday. Had an email off the school on Friday reminding everyone of inset days and return dates for the children.
She's just a moron.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I don’t care how much counselling shes had, there WILL be a melt down coming over Erin starting high school.

Any advent calendar would be better than her wittering on about chomps and fudge bars every morning
Did she not have a sock advent calendar last year as well as the cadbury one?

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
I’m so bloody glad someone else said this! I felt really mean referring to Ethan as a FKW he’s a cutie pie. Cbbste is full on wanker full kit or not. However I’m glad they were in trinity cause if they were in the holte the piss woulda been ripped out of cbbste and Ethan wouldn’t need to hear that. They’re not as passionate (read less harsh) shall we say in trinity 😂😂
Haha I know I did feel a bit bad referring to Ethan as a FKW! However my husband did whisper to me about our 9 year old when he was dressed in full- kit including shorts and socks “I’m going to let him go down the front with his mates and pretend he’s not with me, can’t be turning up with a FKW!”. Harsh! 😂

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I have a teen at school, she has a purse but don’t know why cos she takes money out and puts it in her blazer pocket so she can get to it easier…..I didn’t buy her a “school purse” though cos that’s sad, plus I’m sure majority of schools operate cash free systems I load money onto an app for if she wants food drinks and snacks then they pay with fingerprint. Only reason my daughter has a bit of cash is in case she calls at shop at end of road which is rare cos she says you can’t shift for little year 7s in there, novelty soon wore off with mine lol.

im calling tingo on Halloween overkill content this week ….I haven’t watched the blog has she already decorated the house for Halloween 🙈…..now don’t all come at me but I decorate a little sideboard in our family room for Halloween but honest it’s subtle, a pumpkin ornament a couple of candles and a Garland ….it’s nice not in your face “fall fever” like hobbit towers

we are looking at setting this up for our teen……
Same, my daughter pays for what she buys at school via fingerprint. She's usually got about £5 in change on her in case she wants to grab a drink on her way home. She takes her card on the odd occasions she's going into town with her friends after school. She does use a purse, and take an umbrella if raining, but not specially bought ones!

Ratherbeskiing

Yeah no 7 year old is a fkw. 11 or 12 that’s when it starts to kick in 😂😂

although I do piss myself at adults wearing shirts with their own names on
My 11 year old is still firmly in the full kit phase. Day in, day out. We went to France for a week this summer and he used his own money to buy a full France kit as a souvenir. He's wearing it as we speak.

DH took him to watch his team at home a few weeks ago. Note: it is NOT DHs team (he gritted his teeth and enjoyed going to a different ground). Eldest looked like his team had vomited on him. Full kit, socks with their name on (stocking filler last year), hat and bumbag worn in the new over the shoulder style. His phone case is clear with his teams logo on a card in the back. No mistaking him. But he's still a kid and it makes him happy. If DH goes to see his team he *might* wear a branded polo shirt, but that's at a push. He prefers the low key look.

Was Ste in shorts too? I wouldn't bat an eyelid at a man in a shirt, but definitely not shorts too.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Yes of course her diet has a lot to do with it, but she has probably been eating like that her whole life. She no interest in cooking, which is a shame because she could actually feature that on her platform. Maybe she is on medication?
There's so much she could use for great content. Diet and exercise will be impacting massively but with education around positive lifestyle choices everywhere these days it's like Babs has buried her head in the sand. Ste bought her a slow cooker 2 years ago that wasn't even unboxed, quick easy nutritious family meals could have been good to watch! Medication maybe, she is definitely alot worse after alcohol.

NotAgain2022

The Catholic girls school isn’t a grammar school.
The local grammar is mixed not a girls school.

Also a potential stealth boast too, leaving a hint of Grammar School after all she was desperate to tell us Erin had passed her 11 plus ages ago but couldn’t!! Why not just take a pic in a white shirt?
That was the reason for one of the Costco cakes!

Last edited:

hd1234

I know she said she was taking a week off, so in theory she shouldnt be back till Tuesday, but will she be back on sat with her cinnamon buns ,will she make a return on a the Sunday forgetting that its meant to be her "day off" or will we get a lovely bank holiday treat of her in her week old manky pjs in bed on Monday with her teddy waffling on about what shes been up to /still needs to buy for the kiddos going back to school

Allthecakes

VIP Member
The one talent she does have is that she can always find some of the ugliest shoes in existence.

These aren’t the worst she’s ever worn but woah those are some pointy porkers.

Even Margot is like - what are thooose??
How the f#ck has she squeezed her trotters & cankles into those???

• Haha

Wood79

Chatty Member
The way I remember it is stationary is a parked car and stationery is pens, letters and envelopes.
Yes I remember there is an e for envelope in stationery such as pens, pencils etc. I really would have thought a teacher would know basic things like this..

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Saw this on Facebook, bet Babs is foaming at the mouth wanting to post about it, never mind I'm sure she will reserve it for the inevitable 20 stories before 7am on her first day back 🥴

Screenshot_2022-08-25-10-54-27-311~2.jpg

Just saw a post on FB that Primark has got its Halloween stock out 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ No doubt the pumpkin kweeeeeen will be there filming a riveting vlog of her spending more money on more useless tat as we speak, all ready to share next week! What a time to be alive

Sorry just seen this has already been mentioned! 🙈 Think we can all claim a tingo on Babs main topic of conversation next week 😴😴