Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The year 7's at the school I work at went in today, think it just gives them the opportunity to get used to the place before everyone else is in. My son's school is back on Wednesday but the year 7's go in on Tuesday. Just depends when the new term starts
Ahhh I get you, so like a mini-induction day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Good Egg

VIP Member
I wonder if something serious has happened because nothing literally NOTHING stops her from posting plus we’d hear about the ‘prep’ of a special breakfast and also Ste gets the kids ready and she said she’ll see us all tomorrow?

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Does Albert Schloss serve tea? Or has the writing and thumb been placed there so neither of them look like lush’s

And treetop golf is £10 each for 18 holes - so relatable the pair of them, with shopping and eating/drinking in Albert Schloss today would have set AP and babs back at least £100 each (plus train fare for AP) on top of everything else babs has done this holiday
She hardly has to worry does she when she reported in her company accounts for the end of last year net assets of £110k , double the previous year

• Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Didn’t she recently say she got into teaching as she didn’t make it into radio? I’m sure I’ve read or seen that 🤔
apparently she studied for a degree in media because she dreamed of being a PR "whizz" - although interestingly, this media degree is never mentioned, even in the qualifications of her linked page, so i'm assuming masters babs barely scraped a pass - and then got an internship in a dance music PR agency, before realised she was shit at it and her dream of becoming a PR executive was doomed. hardly surprising, considering the fact that it was her dream career solely because she wanted to work as part of the PR team for a boyband, and single-handedly help them achieve fame - presumably so she could brag that their success was all down to HER, live a "glam" lifestyle and also as an easy way to fulfil her stalker goals without having to spend hours waiting outside hotels or hang out in lifts. hell, she probably assumed that was how she would meet her future husband - a wannabe Barlow who was forever indebted to her for making him famous! 🤣

i don't remember anything about radio specifically - although if people were going to be forced to endure her blathering nonsensically about crap, it would probably have been a more preferable outcome as it would have allowed her to keep her gross, greasy grellow appearance concealed - but she claims that during her. internship, she had a few "exciting" music clients - but mainly spent her time miserably stuffing envelopes and writing shitty press releases, which - as we could easily have gathered from the captions on her posts and inability to form a simple sentence or use basic grammar - were a massive flop. i assume she didn't realise that working as an intern meant starting at the bottom, and slumming it making coffee, and that she wouldn't simply walk straight into a top job as a PR exec for a famous boyband! 🤦🏻‍♀️

predictably, she failed massively - apparently because she didn't want to hang out in bars and put effort into talking to people - even then, her main joy in life was slobbing out on the sofa watching Hollyoaks - and, in her own words, she was "completely and utterly useless" and she was "crap at it" . which, coincidentally, is the perfect description of her failed "career" as an influenza! 🤣🤣

as is the way she talks about the only skill she gained from her PR experience and three years studying media was her ability to "blag" her way onto a teaching course - similar to how she still makes full use of her blagging skills to relentlessly hound companies, until they agree to send her freebie tickets and gifted products as a bribe to get her to leave them the fuck alone, blagging her way into receiving awards for "her" charitable donations, while fabricating babanory stories to blag her way into the deluded babettes' hearts and manipulate them into flooding her with love, adoration and validation, and ultimately blag her whole entire role as an influenza, stealing content ideas from tattle and well-known quotes from pinterest, taking full credit for their "invention" and attributing them all to her! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Kikidoyouloveme

Thread suggestion - you like my bar , gee thanks just bought it ..I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it ! ( and no , we don’t. It’s a tiki twat like you!)

Reactions: 10

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Anyone seen that Scarlet Moffat tik tok where she has had an awful experience when she got off the train in London when some weirdo stalker was waiting for her
Think on cuntychops of all the inappropriate shit you post not only about yourself but also the children 😐
I posted about it on the page before it’s honestly insanity!

Boblebob

VIP Member
And of course we’ve had a tik tok too! Was Ethan and pus not in London with them or were they not allowed in the Disney store. She really thinks she has different audiences on each platform doesn’t she. Idiot
They went to see a horrible histories show

• Wow

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll be back tomorrow?!
Because a week to this narrow minded idiot is obviously Mon - Fri as she only works in school weeks doesn’t she 🙄
And she was on Insta on Monday so really it's not even a full week anyway!
And a facebook Mr Egg post went up on Tuesday. I know she can schedule these posts but it was after she'd met up with AP. She's so much worse than just an insta-%anker these days. Cannot take any time off socials or spending.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I know right?! The fact she can be in the nail shop for 30mins or 2 hours shows she only goes to nails 4 u every nail salon worth their salt books fucking appointments yeah they may run 5/10 mins late but 2 hrs?! And there’s no reason why she couldn’t take them with her
To be fair, the beauty places by me have a no kids policy!

• Wow

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Do they fly or go by Eurostar when going to DLP? If the later won’t impact them this year but I see EuroStar are axing the direct route next summer

Nadurath

VIP Member
Probably the API that is used to pull the data from Instagram went down / the website was down so didn’t request any data from Insta.

syd81

This is 100% bullshit!
A setup for content!
Which puts her at an all time low!
That poor boy!!!
To be fair I think if this was a set up she would have been ready with the camera on their return faking how shocked she is and isn't it hilarious....lol

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
it would be vaguely believe that babs was describing secondary school as "fine" if she was naively basing her description on her own time as a high school student - in her blog, she explains that she attended an all girls grammar, wore a perfect uniform and never skipped a single class, where there was absolutely no fighting orr swearing o. raehuing with teachers. she literally describes her school from the age of 11 to 18 as "hogwarts. without the magic". 🌟🤦🏻‍♀️

ironically though, that her earlier stories labelling high school as "fine" are supposedly based on her experience as a teacher in a secondary school, not as her own experience as a high school student. her blog post is very clear in that she taught at an inner city school with a pass rate "at the (very) low end of the spectrum", and her experience as a teacher at this "rough" school was a shock after her own hogwarts experience. she had a chair thrown at her, was. told by a student to "fuck off" and *shock, horror* someone called her fat! quite a culture shock for Queen babs, but she quickly realised that, despite her own "very privileged education", she actually enjoyed teaching the peasant children of Brum - those who were "not necessarily the richest or the brightest".while she worked in this school, she treated the teens like toddlers as a way to keep their behaviour under control - these were kids all aged 11+, and she was imposing countdowns 10, 9, 8.....down to 1 to give whatever teen ten seconds to stop talking/misbehaving etc - and claimed this was an effective tactic at controlling unruly 16 year olds! she also explains that she regularly had to leave the classroom - simply walk out mid lesson to calm down and not lose her shit, based purely on the behaviour of the kids in her class. it was also where the tat reward box originated, as she attempted to bribe the teens in her class to concentrate on their work and not throw tables or insult RE teacher babs, who undoubtedly had zero control over the classes she taught! always reminds me very much of my own RE teacher who was so shockingly awful, she'd turn her back on the class to write on the whiteboard, turn back around and be SHOOKETH that half the kids had disappeared out the window and out across the playing fields! shocked every time, despite it happening in every. single. lesson. although in her favour, i don't e er remember her stomping out of the room in a sulk, to take a few deep breaths and regain control to avoid throwing a tantrum in front of a classroom of mocking teens! i can just imagine classrooms full of 15 year olds deadly focused on their work, solely to earn themselves a tat ruler from poundland! 🤣

from her description of her teaching career, she must have been fully aware that kids could be vicious and cruel - especially when they were regularly rude to her, commenting on her appearance, calling her fat and swearing at her, etc. presumably the "secondary schools are fine" comment was based on her own experience of attending an all girl's grammar school, which was so tame that apparently the worst thing thing ever happened was dating to wear a navy hair bobble instead of the obligatory black - which i assume was the extent of babs' teenage rebellion phase, and doesn't represent the behaviour of other girls in the scjool - but y'know, babs was a shy and reserved wallflower, so hardly likely to be hanging out behind the bike sheds, skipping lessons to share fags and snog boys, or to roll her skirt well above the knee! i can't imagine that she was never bullied - and assume she's simply fabricated so many stories over th eyears about her idealistic, fairytale Hogwarts school experience taht she has blocked the reality form her mind, but even if it were the case she wasn't specifically targeted by other gia and they simply bicthed about her behind her back, it's ridiculous to assume that simply because erin is "privileged" enough to follow in babs' trotter-steps and attend - i assume?! - an all girls grammar school, that she will be protected from bullying, simply because that kind of thing only happens to those "disadvantaged" kids who attend "underprivileged" schools at the bottom of the league tables, where kids get low grades and poor quality teachers - hence why those poor kids were lumbered with babs! - amongst kids who "aren't the brightest or the richest" and don't come from wealthy hobbit families like her girl, who has a regarrrrrrta jacket, her own umbrella and a whole stationery ailse of zebra pens that poor, underprivileged, inner city peasant kids could of dream of! thus, based solely in their background, she is assuming that it is these schools where bullying is rife - hut the golden child doesn't attend a rough school full of dumb, peasant children, she isn't at risk, because bullying simply doesn't occur! regardless of babs' own "perfect n" secondary school experience - whether rose tinted nostalgia or not - she is soon going to realise that bullying is rife in all schools, and that her self-designated celeb status will not protect erin from being bullied. in fact, babs herself has handed her classmates such an exhaustive supply of ammunition to use against her that the poor girl will be absolutely tortured, teased relentlessly and absolutely torn to shreds - especially as we all know babs won't allow her daughter's bullies to "win" by changing the humiliating content she shares and refraining from sharing any further private details about her children's lives. hell, she'll probably be rubbing her hands in glee the day erin comes home from school in tears, absolutely rabid that she can use her daughter's distress as content, and write posts and film vlogs and stories all about bullying, and how much erin is suffering, failing to accept that if she simply removed herself from SM, the poor girl wouldn't be such an easy target, while simultaneously making the situation all about HER, and her struggles with anxiety/IBS/her allergies that are supposedly triggered by anxiety etc etc, which will obvs prompt a return to therapy and a post that she was "nervous to share" etc etc. she'll be massively pushing the "be kind" mantra, totally ignoraning the fact that refusing to change her own behaviour is making her daughter's school life a living hell, thus she is being the absolute opposite of "kind" to her daughter. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I had the impression that Emma’s childhood had been working class from the way she talks about it. Maybe because she always seems to feel quite letdown by it. I assumed that she had gone to a school similar to where she worked.

Jade33

VIP Member
E’s obviously not going to the school I thought they’d moved for as they don’t start back till next week. I’m unaware of any school round here starting back before next week (I live a couple of miles from her)! Strange. Hope she has a great day and no one recognises her from her selfish mother’s SM!
primaries here (East mids) went back on Monday, Secondaries have had yr7 only for a couple of days to settle them in without the other years, could be something like that?

Reactions: 9

Allthecakes

VIP Member
The Catholic girls school isn’t a grammar school.
The local grammar is mixed not a girls school.

That was the reason for one of the Costco cakes!
Yes and someone without any commonsense could check Birmingham 11+ schools to narrow it down from what she's shared! Nil regard for her kids safety.

Jennamm82

I wonder if something serious has happened because nothing literally NOTHING stops her from posting plus we’d hear about the ‘prep’ of a special breakfast and also Ste gets the kids ready and she said she’ll see us all tomorrow?
How ever much I dislike her hopefully not, I worry so was thinking the same, and because she always posts by 7 something must be up.