Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Will she address the impending catastrophic cost of living crisis or carry on doubling £100 on Disney figures and £200 on shitty garden stalls that they used once

WILL SHE FUCK. Reckless. Selfish. Greed.
I’d love to see all these white middle class Mummy bloggers fall from grace as the real world takes over and no one stands for them flaunting their wealth while the country goes under, kids go hungry and people are pushing into poverty.
Brands need to stop using these irresponsible feckless idiots
Tbh I’m not sure I want her or the others addressing this subject directly. Other than some that are qualified in finance they should not be advising anything . It’s their job to create engagement content, and until that engagement starts to drop and brands realise and address their own staff issues and then start to withdraw advertising paid content the ones that make a very good living are quite immune at the moment .

Reactions: 9

Bumfluff80

She’s very much like The Inghams
They travel all over and do nothing, bit of swimming ( okay a LOT of swimming) no real sight seeing, eat crap and sleep
I don’t see the point, they are both young families but act as if they are decrepit
a very lot of swimming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
I’m 46 so a little bit older than babs so prob a bit closer to menopause and I don’t look like that! It’s the fact she eats shit & does no exercise, not her hormones.
Yes of course her diet has a lot to do with it, but she has probably been eating like that her whole life. She no interest in cooking, which is a shame because she could actually feature that on her platform. Maybe she is on medication?

Reactions: 4

Iloveeaster

Is it the Catholic all girls grammar school she is attending though? I am an ex pupil same age as Babs & the skirt Erin is wearing is the wrong type & colour as is the blazer. I remember her saying ages ago she was sending her to the secondary school she attended.

I am in Dudley & my kids are in primary & secondary schools which aren't going back until Wednesday.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
haven’t watched her for a couple of years as she’s so insufferable, but saw a vlog last night for a few mins and wow!!

What’s happened to her! She’s huge, looks so unkempt, fat puffy face, and double chin 😂

painful as ever to watch, turned her straight off after having a good laugh at her being the cliche of someone who has let herself go.
Menopause

Sooty2u

Has Babs ever been to Center Parcs? Has she ever spoke about what happened between herself and L P? New here, just catching up!

Reactions: 3
Which instagram story viewer do people use for looking at bans? I'm blocked but like to be nosey, picuki and gramhir have both been showing that she has no stories for weeks now.

Reactions: 2