Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NattyMoo

Ah so she used to be to write quite coherently then….. what’s happened?? Has she dumbed down for the babettes 🤷🏼‍♀️

we all know babs loves to fabricate and embellish her stories, but everything i wrote about her attending an all girls grammar school which was "just like hogwarts. but without the magic" was taken verbatim from on of blog posts about how she blagged her way into becoming a teacher. admittedly, it may be a total concoction of lies and exaggeration, and she may well have attended rough, underprivileged inner city school, with a pass rate at the very low end full of kids who weren't rich or intelligent - as she describes the school she taught at! - but ofc kween babs isn't going to say she was taught at a state school! plus the condescending way she describes the school she taught at, she obviously wants to give the impression that she was a hero, teaching religion to the peasant children of the inner city slum. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 14

Jennamm82

She has no regard for her children's safety even if she says she does, she makes me mad everything she does is for content. Anyone can figure out from what she has said which school Erin is going to and as she said the planning for the extention was put through (which us online) anyone could have found her address from that which means anyone could figure out the route Erin would take to school as she has now told the world Erin is getting the bus to school. She might not want to think about it but there are people out there that use this info for horrible reasons, but it's all about the money content and being validated by strangers online because she dosent get it in her life from her family.

• Wow
Bet she's absolutely fucking beside herself that her latest AD partner Paramount+ is showing Grease 2, funny how she put that bowling alley reel out the day before the P+ AD... just saying!

Deeranged

How will we know what day it is? Or what the weather is like? Or if she's bought any fruit on Wednesday! How the fuck are we gonna cope 🙄
Jeez, I did not even think of these problems.
seriously though, any recommendations of things to do in Birmingham?

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Babs’ online bestie the Unmumsy Mum has trumped her by getting a heart tattoo on her wrist - didn’t Babs mention she might do this in the future?
(But that wouldn’t stop Babs are she copies everyone around her)

YouMadeMeDoIt

Got the wrong day, yeah Babs of course you did.

Or is engagement so bad that you came up with this "hilarious" little stunt weeks ago?
Just so happens that I heard them talking about exactly this on the radio before she posted it

Bollocks did she get the wrong day. Where's the photo of him in his uniform with the board thingy if it's true Babs? Surely she would have shared that too, as That. Would be. Hilarious.

Also by saying she didn't know, surely that's implying she's not friends with any other parents at the school? No school messaging or social media at all?
it was up but deleted
y5 1.jpg
y5 1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
we all know babs loves to fabricate and embellish her stories, but everything i wrote about her attending an all girls grammar school which was "just like hogwarts. but without the magic" was taken verbatim from on of blog posts about how she blagged her way into becoming a teacher. admittedly, it may be a total concoction of lies and exaggeration, and she may well have attended rough, underprivileged inner city school, with a pass rate at the very low end full of kids who weren't rich or intelligent - as she describes the school she taught at! - but ofc kween babs isn't going to say she was taught at a state school! plus the condescending way she describes the school she taught at, she obviously wants to give the impression that she was a hero, teaching religion to the peasant children of the inner city slum. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

I wasn’t doubting you, I was more wondering why I had the wrong end of the stick. And why she talks about it like they had nothing.

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
Emma it’s stationEry. You are a teacher who claims to have a Masters (which all know is in fact your PGSE) yet you can’t tell the difference between stationary and stationery
The way I remember it is stationary is a parked car and stationery is pens, letters and envelopes.

• Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
To my great surprise, I saw her in the wild earlier hanging around waiting for the eldest to get a bubble tea in Chinatown in London! She was standing with a very moody face when I spotted her… properly turning her nose up at something. Haven’t commented on here in forever but I had to share!
🤣 I was in London yesterday! Thank god I dodged that possible bullet! 🤣

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Imagine from Ste’s POV that’s the face you see when you’re getting a jobbie… just kidding Babs don’t worry - we know that would never happen because the man convulses whenever you touch him.

That noise she makes in that one second clip sounds like Donald Duck 🤣🤣

• Haha

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
Maybe she’ll go back to bargain finding Babs of yesteryear and fight the cost of living by encouraging people to buy paper plates and plastic storage?

• Haha