Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about you lot cowbags, but I'm still bloody boiling, I mean, I am in Greece 🤣 but I just spoke to my mum who's in Warwickshire and she was sat in the garden. And this grade A twit is in the house in PJ's and her hideous dressing gown at 5pm 🙄🤦‍♀️

I'm calling a Tingo that tomorrow's tone deaf show off cash splash will be about getting Harry Styles tickets for Coventry next May!
She'll either :-
A. Get them and be bragging and talking about how Harry will see her and immediately want to marry her with no regard for the repulsive amount of money she spends 🤮
Or
B. Not be able to get any and start begging by tagging in Coventry Building Society arena to try and get freebies.

Reactions: 25
She will literally buy anything with a picture of a pumpkin on. How many bleeping drinking vessels does one person need? I do note how she impulse buys herself these pointless treats without a second thought, but where the kids are concerned, suddenly she’s careful with spending and buying and doesn’t want to overdo it. Very curious.

And that intense tooth face she keeps on doing (..do I even need to add a screenshot?) …is one of the the most annoying things I’ve ever seen in my life.

Reactions: 22
She will literally buy anything with a picture of a pumpkin on. How many bleeping drinking vessels does one person need? I do note how she impulse buys herself these pointless treats without a second thought, but where the kids are concerned, suddenly she’s careful with spending and buying and doesn’t want to overdo it. Very curious.

And that intense tooth face she keeps on doing (..do I even need to add a screenshot?) …is one of the the most annoying things I’ve ever seen in my life.
Maybe she’d buy a weight loss tracker if it was in the shape of a pumpkin instead of a bikini🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't know about you lot cowbags, but I'm still bloody boiling, I mean, I am in Greece 🤣 but I just spoke to my mum who's in Warwickshire and she was sat in the garden. And this grade A twit is in the house in PJ's and her hideous dressing gown at 5pm 🙄🤦‍♀️

I'm calling a Tingo that tomorrow's tone deaf show off cash splash will be about getting Harry Styles tickets for Coventry next May!
She'll either :-
A. Get them and be bragging and talking about how Harry will see her and immediately want to marry her with no regard for the repulsive amount of money she spends 🤮
Or
B. Not be able to get any and start begging by tagging in Coventry Building Society arena to try and get freebies.
Do you mean she wouldn't have gotten presale tickets? I got them for my daughters today, I'm going as chaperone 😂

Reactions: 12
Why is she stressing about new routines in the morning when she DOESN’T HAVE A JOB! It’s literally her only role to get those kids to school. Imagine if she had to do it while having to go to a job outside the home like millions of other parents have to do. How does this moronic sack of pumpkins get through a day? She needs to get lost.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A new routine should be the least of her worries. Kids can be very cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Why is she stressing about new routines in the morning when she DOESN’T HAVE A JOB! It’s literally her only role to get those kids to school. Imagine if she had to do it while having to go to a job outside the home like millions of other parents have to do. How does this moronic sack of pumpkins get through a day? She needs to get lost.
Basically she’s got the hump as the new routine is going to affect her laying in bed in the morning and possibly affect her Netflix start time in the evening.

A new routine should be the least of her worries. Kids can be very cruel.
I was just going to say this,,,,,,,

She's just said (and I quote) "I worked in a senior school and I know senior schools are fine" 😳😳

Fine??? Fine!!!!

Emma, Senior schools are a LOT of things. "FINE" is definitely not a word I'd use! They can be brutal and I for one would not want to be your daughter who is about to be thrown to the wolves thanks to your online antics! It's not the new routine (🤮) keeping you up at night love, it's the fact you know you've absolutely RUINED your kids lives! Fact!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

She's just said (and I quote) "I worked in a senior school and I know senior schools are fine" 😳😳

Fine??? Fine!!!!

Emma, Senior schools are a LOT of things. "FINE" is definitely not a word I'd use! They can be brutal and I for one would not want to be your daughter who is about to be thrown to the wolves thanks to your online antics! It's not the new routine (🤮) keeping you up at night love, it's the fact you know you've absolutely RUINED your kids lives! Fact!
I agree with this except that I don't think Babs would even admit secretly to herself that she is scared her online behaviour will affect her daughter. I really think she'll just gloss over anything like bullying UNLESS she can use it as content and make money out of it- then she will.
It will be interesting when Erin IS bullied (Because let's face it its definitely going to happen thanks to her mother), how the school address Emma's online antics.
I wonder if they will call Emma in and tell her that HER online activity is causing the problem? Emma of course will deny it and say the school need to deal with it better.
How MORTIFIED I would be if something I did caused my child to be bullied. I'm not talking about normal parental boundaries that kids might pick on a child for, I'm talking about stuff like the gross, disgusting bullying GOLD that Emma posts day in day out.
Emma sadly is far too much of a narcissist to admit she's caused the problem. She's never wrong.

• Heart

Fine??? Fine!!!!

Oh so many 100's of % this! I was horrifically bullied at secondary school because I have big nostrils (hence, I never laugh along with these jokes about babs, as it does give flashbacks 😬) there was no social media back then, there was nothing they could keep looking back to night after night, to find more ammunition yet still it went on. Even now (I still live in the same village, as do some of the bullies), I feel physically sick if I see them around this has affected me most of my life, I'm 36 and still not over it. Imagine how awful it will be for Erin knowing exactly how much tit there is online for them to use against her! Babs for the love of God, sort yourself out!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t half make mountains out of molehills. Why does she go from zero to catastrophe for everything?
And if you’re really that concerned about your routines changing wouldn’t you be doing your best to be getting into those routines for the last couple of weeks? I just don’t get why it’s such a drama?

Reactions: 17
Oh I am so sorry to hear this. Kids are just horrible, with the ammunition she has provided, Erin is going to be bullied for years!
I was kind of the in the same situation as you, I has psoriasis around my face (well I had everywhere but it was mostly my face that was commented on), but I was bullied for years about it. I still have moments now when people comment on it and I get upset and it's nearly 20 years since!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nearly 9pm and still 18/19 degrees here in my part of the UK; SOOOOOO autumnal and chilly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I stopped following her when she started begging to get to 150k but I still seem to be punishing myself and watching her stories.
I got the rage yesterday seeing Christmas cards in the shops - but I’ve got extra rage today seeing her tit. Shove your PSL right up your arse! 😫 Oh and portly bleep has finished me off, well done to who thought of that 👏🏻

I stopped following her when she started begging to get to 150k but I still seem to be punishing myself and watching her stories.
I got the rage yesterday seeing Christmas cards in the shops - but I’ve got extra rage today seeing her tit. Shove your PSL right up your arse! 😫 Oh and portly bleep has finished me off, well done to who thought of that 👏🏻
I’m quoting myself but ah, who cares. I’ve not even had my summer holiday yet, that’s next week, so now is it fall or bleeping Halloween! 😫

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
And the annoying part is that as it actually gets to the week of Halloween when the rest of us will be getting in the spirit for it, she'll have moved onto Christmas, she can never enjoy the present, always looking months ahead, so sad.
She will be cheering at her own funeral before she’s in the coffin!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What was that reel this morning?? “Get your pumpkin mugs out for the lads” and then shoves her chest at the camera - classy. And surely the fact that she was awake since 5 desperate to post a reel just proves that she’s only interested in putting out content and getting likes than actually enjoying this “special day”.

And she’s panicking over a new routine. FFS, some of us have to deal with this stuff AND get to regular jobs everyday and don’t feel any need to panic.

Reactions: 22
The way she's like "he'll be good in a panto" obvs doesn't follow him because it's not his first rodeo, he was in panto last year. As well all doing all his other TV work, and oh yeah and also his job as an NHS A&E Paediatrician. I think he'll be reet without your seal of approval Babs.

Edit, if you don't mind read I'm obvs talking about Dr Ranj, not Marti Pellow, he's not a doctor. And neither can he get on telly for love nor money these days! (To quote Alan Partridge)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What was that reel this morning?? “Get your pumpkin mugs out for the lads” and then shoves her chest at the camera - classy.
This is what I don’t get all that palaver over those rubbish diet boards in The Range then she’s saying stuff like that

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.