Brummy Mummy #117 She’s travelled to Spain and her content’s still lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally no words. those stories are uncomfortable to watch and I feel so much embarrassment for poor erin and ethan, having to be associated with this drunken car wreck - those glowing cheeks are the result of alcohol babs, not excessive bronzer 🤦🏻‍♀️ - howling and gurning and acting completely manically and feral, while the audience visible behind her are just normal, civilised people trying to enjoy the closing ceremony. they must have been furious to have been seated behind babs after spending money on tickets - and as if her behaviour wasn't appealing enough, I don't even want to imagine the stench radiating from babs that they were forced to tolerate. 🤢🤢

equally, the only other person evident in her stories who is holding their phone is filming the ceremony - only babs has the camera turned on herself! she's so desperate for attention, she has to watch herself dick around on screen, rather than watching the brummie bands and musicians she supposedly loves. because babs loves nothing more than she loves herself. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's hardly any wonder steve didn't "fancy" having to sit next to this mess, and chose to stay home! 🤣

Screenshot_20220809_114844.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It’s all just so fake. She feels she needs to behave like a wacky, crazy woman living her best life. As this is the personality she has created for herself and sold it to the sheep who believe her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve just watched the stories again and the poor lady behind her is actually struggling to see because babs is throwing herself around so much!!!!! I hope the lady see’s the video today and dm’s babs saying cheers for ruining my night you owe me £100! Also the other person filming surely all they could hear on the video is fog horn leg horn screaming into phone!!!! What a buffoon

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Please 🙏🏻 Don’t let her big news be a collab with in the style 🤬

Oh ffs Twas washing the hoody what a tit she really really boils my piss stupid cow

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Bab, go make yourself a friend. Then you can tell them all your boring news, like washing a hoodie, instead of thinking your 'fans' give a tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Ffs is that all she managed to wash Erin's leavers hoodie, such big news as she dosent actually have big news

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A lot of the stuff she talks about on stories or posts are just conversations any reasonable person would share in passing with close family and friends. I also just never understand why she has to rigirously take Sunday off to then be online constantly all week, why not do what most influencers or whatever on instagram do and just post stories as and when throughout the week at a normal rate?

Also the fact someone commented to her about her ‘excitement’ shows she was super over the top

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hmmmm , have they or is it an old photo? She's making a point of hiding her hands whilst she's talking.

Or is it just time for me to get a life and get off insta??????
You could be right. She still had her tipex nails in her ootd story - showing off her chub rub shorts again🙄 and then only an hour later uploaded the stories about the hoodie with pink nails🤔 like you said she’s hiding her hands in that story. If she’s had her nails done this morning, she’s kept very quiet about it which is unlike her🤨

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220809-144844_Facebook.jpg

So exited to be there, I bet those sitting around her wish she'd been exited!!
Proof read your captions Babs!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does… does she even know there were athletes there last night?! Does she understand what the ceremony was for?!

I’ve never seen such self indulgent nonsense. Have some humility, woman!

P.S It wasn’t a bleeping concert and please don’t pretend you love Ozzy because I don’t think you could even name one of Birmingham’s rock clubs; anything you know from Ozzy Osborne is from the horrible reality tv show.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Babs you told us ’non’ of your family like fireworks that’s why you didn’t go and see them at Disney
Did she even stay for the fireworks finale? It was supposed to have been amazing in the arena, I'm surprised she hasn't filmed it for fresh content!

Did she even stay for the fireworks finale? It was supposed to have been amazing in the arena, I'm surprised she hasn't filmed it for fresh content!
There is nothing fresh about Babs. Not her content, not her chub tub shorts, not her PJs, just nothing. There is no rinsing, just repeating.

• Haha
and in today's groundbreaking news, babs thinks she has INVENTED the word "synonymous" and is thrilled that women think of her when they're taking a piss #bitrude *hushed whisper* wee.

also, i just caught up and read the caption in babs' "ethan's first concert" reel. overlooking the fact that it wasn't a concert 🤦🏻‍♀️ why did babs and the girl take ethan to the closing ceremony? that seems very weirdly phrased. surely babs took erin and ethan to the "concert" in order to publicly humiliate them - unless erin was in charge of her nine year old brother, because babs was so bleeping drunk she couldn't parent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Angry
She has sooooo much bottled up anger it’s dangerous!! And what a disgusting excuse for a human she is 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.