Brummy Mummy #117 She’s travelled to Spain and her content’s still lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly a sodding concert. The more I think about this the more the rage bubbles.

how about talking about windrush? How about talking about how our (not yours cuntface) city and region were shaped and developed and bleeping grew because of the immigration from the commonwealth? How about teaching your kids about all of our bleeping heritage? Josiah Mason, J R R Tolkien, Joseph Chamberlain, William Murdock - admittedly neither are born n bred Brummies but this was their home and is their resting place, the list goes sodding on, Birmingham & the Black Country were instrumental in rebuilding the country after WW2, for being a moulting pot of heritages and cultures we are not just known for people hating our accents, apache bleeping Indian and peaky blinders. All of this was “content” of the non-concert ffs

And Emma you arrogant hypocritical bleep you have no idea what self-deprecating humour is

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I messaged her last night to ask her what her favourite event of the games was! 😂 She hasn’t seen it from what I can tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well I think we can all agree Emma behaved EXACTLY how we said she would.
All about her.
Showing off into her phone.
No idea about the CWG and what England have achieved coming 2nd.
No mention of our amazing Athletes.
And calling the Clo Cer a concert is just pure ignorance! She disgusts me!
I'm so proud to have been among the 14000 volunteers that made this event happen.

Oh, and one last thing,,,,,,,, Beverly Knight is absolutely lovely. We met her (and a few others I won't name drop cos I'm not Emma!) But Beverly is absolutely stunningly beautiful. She's 50 next year and looks incredible. She's so kind and gentle. Really talented and just a genuinely lovely person. Who knew a woman over 40 could be all those things, hey Emma! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s not a concert you yellow slob. Still not one mention of the actual games, athletes etc. she doesn’t care about sport in any way.
Also, why is she making out that enjoying yourself at a show/concert etc is so unusual at her age and she’s so whacky for singing along or saying ooooo at fireworks. Yet again she creates a story out of nothing.
Lastly, no man said anything of the sort to her.

Reactions: 27
Babs you told us ’non’ of your family like fireworks that’s why you didn’t go and see them at Disney

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My friends who were there took photos of the kids before it started, a few of the dancers etc depicting the story thread and afew others going through. None of themselves. No loud videos of them singing. Awful to have paid so much and have Babs nearby.

Reactions: 21
What liessss!
If your such a big ozzy fan why would you need to shout to anyone “isss that ozzzzzyyy?” He’s really quite recognisable!
If the man behind her had said anything of the sort I’m sure it was pure sarcasm!

Reactions: 27
I've just rewatched her story of her gurning into the camera whilst gyrating and singing and I'm screaming at her terrible attempt at patois. She really is tit but thinks she's the bee's knees!! Erin must be mortified...I am and I'm not there !

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we believe she stayed for the whole thing? Why no videos of Ozzy? 🤔

Reactions: 20
How is her follower buying going? Wonder which ideal engagement time/day she will hit 150k. Do we think she's already brought bought her 1, 5, 0 and K balloons? Knob head 🙄

Reactions: 19
All about me me me the plastic brummy should be her insta tag.. cos christ her whole online tit show is eye bleeping herself 🤬 I’m not from the uk but I have visited Birmingham just for a short visit and it’s a beautiful city , I’ve learned more about it from tattle than that so called proud brummy . duck off babs your a plastic brum .. u praise it when it suits you

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is such a wallflower - remember that
She talks about having anxiety, I think she has ‘behaviour remorse’, she behaves in such an appalling attention seeker manner to ensure she has #content that after events I’m not surprised she has these feels. I would be appalled if I sat in amongst people who had paid over £100 to attend an event and shrieked and wailed throughout whilst filming myself on my phone.
One of my mates went to that ceremony with her family last night. She has posted lovely photos this morning, she had a great time, no videos just a few memories of a lovely family evening. The athletes are waving, the fireworks looks great and you can really see the scale of the event.

Babs needs to learn some decorum, privacy and class…..might help with her ‘anxiety’.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What liessss!
If your such a big ozzy fan why would you need to shout to anyone “isss that ozzzzzyyy?” He’s really quite recognisable!
If the man behind her had said anything of the sort I’m sure it was pure sarcasm!
If the man behind her said that 100% he said it in the same manner I said "you love to sing along huh?" to the woman who was sitting next to my husband at Hamilton that bellowed along to every song completely ruining it (can confirm it was not Emma, but no doubt she ruined Hamilton for the people she sat next to as well!)

If, and it's a big if, the man behind her said that then I am sure it was in a sarcastic way because looking at their faces in the pics they were less than impressed by her behaviour. I would not have been so polite especially having payed so much to see the closing ceremony. Babs is nothing but a brash, loud mouthed show off! I don't blame 🪜Ste not wanting to go with her. I also don't believe she stayed until the end either, poor soul must have been worn out! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Thought she was going to share her videos of the 'concert' not just her fat head singing.

Glad you had a wonderful time @Lady Doodle you actually deserve it 😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.