Brummy Mummy #117 She’s travelled to Spain and her content’s still lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Steve was pulling her gusset to the side for a quickie against a wall, I'd be mildly interested in hearing about it but stop with all the peeing in your cossie shite. Basic. Vanilla. Emotionally. Stunted. Clown.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
When she talks about moving the gusset of the cossie... she makes it sound like it was her idea... didn't one of her brummie mummy followers message her and recommend this move? She didn't create a new thing

Reactions: 23
If I was sat behind her I would have been devastated - view ruined - complete distraction from the ceremony
I despise attention seeking twats like her
If I'd been sat anywhere near her she'd have been getting told.
Just because she's a narc attention seeking gob-shite of a human why should anyone else's night be tarnished.
She'd have been very quickly put in her place and told to shut the duck up!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just me who gets the ick over the cossie thing? I wear bikinis so don’t do it I just wee like normal and don’t dribble urine residue in the pool :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
When she talks about moving the gusset of the cossie... she makes it sound like it was her idea... didn't one of her brummie mummy followers message her and recommend this move? She didn't create a new thing
Definitely wasn't her hack, she went on for days about how she didn't know it was a thing. Now she's claiming it as her own

Reactions: 18
I stand corrected, she has had her nails done again. Probably hasn’t shown them properly because they look shite as usual😂😂
Why does she need her nails done so often in the school holidays anyway? I can’t imagine that’s a fun activity for Ethan - tagging along while his witch of a mother has her nails done and spends yet more money on herself. Surely she could have waited until they go back to school, because she’ll, undoubtedly, need a day or two to herself after so much solo parenting!! Although I’m sure they’ll need doing again by then so she’ll treat herself yet again!

Reactions: 12
“My daughter and I took…” ?? Why are Emma and her daughter a team taking ‘the toddler boy’ to a concert? What a weird way of phrasing it.
Surely you took the children. They’re the collective, not you and Erin! 🤷🏼‍♀️
His little face though! He looked like he was having the best time!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No, I'm sorry but as a lover of live music I'm actually bleeping livid on behalf of anyone within close proximity to this shambolic creature.
Imagine paying that money, ready to see a historical event, a common wealth CLOSING CEREMONY and you're faced with that screeching witch.

She's too much of a narc to even consider her actions or have regret regarding her behaviour but purely for when she next has a catch-up here I'd like to let Emma know that she's likely ruined some peoples night, experience and memories. I can only hope the self-centered, egotistical, attention seeking dick is proud of herself, made it all about her and ruined it for everyone else. Deplorable human.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Definitely wasn't her hack, she went on for days about how she didn't know it was a thing. Now she's claiming it as her own
She steals everything then tries to pass it off as her own. That hack. The bikini quote. Tiktoks.

Reactions: 18
WHY oh why are we still discussing her costume gusset?!

Just me who gets the ick over the cossie thing? I wear bikinis so don’t do it I just wee like normal and don’t dribble urine residue in the pool :LOL:
Though I don't know how it would drip urine residue in the pool. You can still wipe, even with a sideways shift of the gusset.

Grossing myself out with that word now 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m thinking bab is drip dry kinda human I mean the gusset (lol) pull to side obviously tipped her over the edge so I doubt she thinks of wiping 🧻

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m thinking bab is drip dry kinda human I mean the gusset (lol) pull to side obviously tipped her over the edge so I doubt she thinks of wiping 🧻
Quite! Since she thinks a wash is wiping her bits with a baby wipe she definitely wouldn’t give a tit about dripping urine into a swimming pool!
Bet she wouldn’t bother to wash her hands either🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Nice Emma tell the world your almost secondary school kid has been wearing the same hoodie a lot without washing it! Way to go

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Did she even stay for the fireworks finale? It was supposed to have been amazing in the arena, I'm surprised she hasn't filmed it for fresh content!
there's absolutely nothing fresh about babs - and i'm not only referring to her rehashed content. 🤢🤢 although I imagine the reason she didn't film the fireworks is that she was too busy throwing her hands in the air screaming "ooh, ahhh" like a dick, and further irritating everyone around her. and to cliaify babs, reacting like that to every firework doesn't make you a "mother" - it makes you a twit. 🤦🏻‍♀️

the poor people seated in babs' vicinity will have been begging to be reseated, or clamouring for a refund. the drunken howling, the gurning, the stench - the evening will be memorable for all those who witnessed her manic behaviour, and not in a positive "core memory" kinda way, more the kind of memory that will be buried as deep as possible, their experience of the closing ceremony forever tarnished by the gross grellow one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine saying you are so proud of your hometown then making a reel neglecting to mention it was actually the closing ceremony celebrating a successfully hosted commonwealth games and instead repeatedly calling it a concert. Awkward 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All about me me me the plastic brummy should be her insta tag.. cos christ her whole online tit show is eye bleeping herself 🤬 I’m not from the uk but I have visited Birmingham just for a short visit and it’s a beautiful city , I’ve learned more about it from tattle than that so called proud brummy . duck off babs your a plastic brum .. u praise it when it suits you
#brumMEEmumMEE 👌🏻

hell, even her name is ME spelled backwards! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.