Brummy Mummy #117 She’s travelled to Spain and her content’s still lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On other threads on here I have recently complained about people putting POV on reels, because I find it so annoying and pointless, and have discussed how it’s so bloody irritating when you go to a concert or fireworks or parade or event and have to watch it through someone’s phone. Or have to watch someone in front of you with their camera on selfie mode filming themselves dancing and singing. It’s so bloody vain and ridiculous. Just put your phone down and enjoy the moment!
So anyway, of course Babs does all the annoying things. I would have hated being near her, it would have been like being next to a car crash you couldn’t look away from. How awful to have someone that attention seeking, doing all that screeching and showing no consideration for anyone else right near you!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Surely she’d cringe and be mortified when she replayed those videos of herself gurning into her phone to Apache Indian 🤢🤢
She’s deluded.
No mention of the athletes or even the Commonwealth Games 🙄
Was secretly hoping that there’d be a tattler sitting nearby, but on second thoughts after watching her stories this morning, I pity anyone sitting within a mile of her 😩

Reactions: 24
No mention of the athletes and what an achievement it’s been. That there were more medal events for women than men and that Birmingham hosted an incredible event. Just they went to a concert. I hope her management team are appalled

Reactions: 25
Wtf is wrong with her? Her behaviour is appalling. The poor people behind her :( I’d have lost my tit at her if she was in front of me… so many things wrong with the reel and things she said. But for me filming herself screeching into the phone while the ( concert🙄) was going on without any regard for ppl around her is just plain selfish and ignorant . My kids would have died of embarrassment . Gosh she winds me up no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm shocked she is taking the Es by herself to the closing ceremony and babs its not a concert its a celebration of world class athlete's but she won't mention that it's not all about her.
She's taking them because of the tit she got last time for not taking Ethan to the Lightyear premiere. But she will never admit that.

So out of all the acts last night the only one she really knew was Apache Indian. Says it sodding all - she’s really stuck in the 90s

Reactions: 23
I’d be so annoyed if I sat behind her! Also did she ask permission to post those poor peoples faces on her socials? They look so peeved!

• Angry
So out of all the acts last night the only one she really knew was Apache Indian. Says it sodding all - she’s really stuck in the 90s
That's what I thought when I watched the video.

The only music she knew and could therefore perform to was one line in a song... 'wind your body, wiggle your belly'.
She went to the 'concert' to get content of herself showing off. It really was all about her and how she can show off her wacky, embarrassing mum personality.
How very tragic and a total waste of a ticket.

• Heart
She’s a disgusting excuse for a human being. Last night was all about her. I got sick of her stories and skipped through them. Camera on her, nothing about the event, the athletes, even the atmosphere, just her huge head screeching along. I would be ashamed and embarrassed if I was her kids

• Heart
You've all stated exactly what I'm thinking but I can't help but comment as she's giving me the rage.

What a complete bloody idiot she is, she spent most the time there, filming herself. What the hell!!!

Bab that man wasn't complementing you, he was mocking you, because you looked like a giant yellow moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
A look of pure wonder on Ethan’s face when he realises there is life after 7pm and it’s rather exciting! Poor boy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She isn't a proud Brummie at all. Jesus I know more about Birmingham than she does and I left there when I was in primary school! I'm now I'm my thirties!

If you want to look at a Brummie who does their city proud then look no further than Joe Lycett. He is famous and yet he hasn't moved to London and lives in Kings Heath. He does SO MUCH for his community and he doesn't brag about it. You wouldn't even know he was from Birmingham to hear him speak but he is born and bred there and you can tell how proud he is to be from there.
He was there throughout the commonwealth games and his Twitter and Instagram are filled with pride that it was held there.

Babs, THAT is a proud Brummie.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The scope of music on the show last night - focus on the concert bit for her -
Reggae
Ska
Rock/metal
Pop
Bhangra
Grine
Rave/dance
Rap

………..she loved the novelty song from 30 years ago…………says it all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh gosh, you can almost hear Babs in the audience lol 😆
I know someone who’s gone tonight- well deserved worked through the pandemic. I told him to look out for Babs in the wild lol 😆. He’s a brummie born and bred. He went to watch some of the events too.

This is WASTED on Babs.

Lol watching on TV to see I I can see Babs in the wild... I’ll piss my pants if my mate is sat next to her.... I told him to tag me in anything lol
Can I get a TINGO on this? She mentioned we’d be watching at home knowing she’d be singing along...

My daughter and I took my 9 year old to a concert - WTaF
This statement alone is very telling.
How about I took my son and daughter to a concert.
Those poor people behind her... I tried to screen shot. They look less than impressed to be sat behind a doofus.
Finally I smell babbybullshit on the man who sat next to her. If it did happen he wasn’t being kind, he was being sarcastic- you ruined the event for them with your overbearing narcissistic personality- HTH 😘

• Heart
Oh My Giddy Aunt she’s also used the term “Core Memory” 🙄🤢🙄 Didn’t even get that far in the reel earlier because, you know, I can’t bare to watch! I hate that expression. She thinks she’s living in a bloody Pixar film. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wouldn't surprise me if she does a reel using the Victoria secrets song, but rehashes all her old clips of herself being her youest you😂😂
Editing to add...Babs, stop living your life through your camera lense, it's a lot more enjoyable

Reactions: 20
My daughter and I took my 9 year old to a concert - WTaF
This statement alone is very telling.
How about I took my son and daughter to a concert.
Those poor people behind her... I tried to screen shot. They look less than impressed to be sat behind a doofus.
Finally I smell babbybullshit on the man who sat next to her. If it did happen he wasn’t being kind, he was being sarcastic- you ruined the event for them with your overbearing narcissistic personality- HTH 😘
This women behind her doesn't look impressed (blanked her eyes so she is not recognisable but they are glaring at Babs, her look is not pleased) .

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.