Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I visited a friend a few weekends back in a touristy place and two women asked me to take their photo - I can only hope that I will live in their hearts forever

Why is she so dramatic?!?

And who the fuck takes photos of their dvds? Bet Babs even auditioned for Big Brother and they were like “yeah fuck no”
I saw some teenagers trying to take a selfie of three of them the other day so I offered to take the photo for them. We all screamed and they said that I am their idol cos i'm 44 and was wearing a tight cropped t-shirt, told their mums about me and they all cried about my body confidence and the mums were inspired to go out in crop tops and their dads all shouted "YAS KWEEN" at them.

Or they just said thanks, I took the photo and we all carried on our lives.

One of the two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Missymoo92

VIP Member
That underwater reel, just realized who she reminds me of, wobbling about underwater... She looks like Ursula the seawitch 😂🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm desperate to share some pics for you all of tonight, but I can't doxx myself.
But the evening planned for us sounds epic and it starts with Hospitality at Villa Park this afternoon! Yes Bab, Villa Park 🤣🤣✌ Then we're being taken over to The Alex for the closing ceremony. There's even a rumour that a few "celebs" will be brought into our box for us to meet by way of Thanks for our work. My boss has already met Beverly Knight at the rehearsal and spoken about our work and she said she'd love to meet us all. So stick that up your arse Emma!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220730-200509_Instagram.jpg

So I'm tired and it's late, but I'm stuck waiting for a connecting train so humour me!

The body language here says so much.
Emma is turned in towards Erin.
One arm around Erin.
The other arm in front of Ethan with her body slightly turning away from him. He is holding her hand and she is not touching him at all.
Even the leg is pointing forward as a subconscious way of preventing him from getting in any closer to her!
I could go on!
She's disgusting!
Nasty Bitch!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

BonBon27

VIP Member
A few thoughts -

twat.

Oh, turns out it was just the one thought that literally covers everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Popper

VIP Member
Can you imagine the outrage and disgust from Blabs if a man was going around Lanzarote looking for tat with boobs or vaginas on it and then laughing and sharing everything he found on Instagram? Double standards yet again. Give it up you idiot, it’s not funny you disgusting woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
She isn't a proud Brummie at all. Jesus I know more about Birmingham than she does and I left there when I was in primary school! I'm now I'm my thirties!

If you want to look at a Brummie who does their city proud then look no further than Joe Lycett. He is famous and yet he hasn't moved to London and lives in Kings Heath. He does SO MUCH for his community and he doesn't brag about it. You wouldn't even know he was from Birmingham to hear him speak but he is born and bred there and you can tell how proud he is to be from there.
He was there throughout the commonwealth games and his Twitter and Instagram are filled with pride that it was held there.

Babs, THAT is a proud Brummie.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

hattie20

VIP Member
Can someone let me in on this “Lays” crisps thing please?

Everyone, EVERYONE, I see going on holiday to somewhere like spain keeps going on about them like they are the fucking holy gail. I’ve just seen a facebook friend land in Spain and immediately post about them.

Isn’t it just walkers under a different name, packaging looks the same?

Are they coated in crack? Does each pack have a gold bar at the bottom?

Why the mass hysteria over fucking crisps?!

I genuinely don’t get it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Guys, I'm gonna be at the closing ceremony. In a box, by way of Thanks for our work at The Games! I may have to hunt her down 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

freakshake

VIP Member
BABS your not going to a concert your going to the closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games you absolute shit for brains That ticket is wasted on you

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Old Stevo looks pissed in those photos.

Drinking to numb the pain probably - as for a week he got to live his best life. Knowing the ogre was safe in the hotel room, stuffing it’s face and fanning it’s undercarriage whilst he was playing water polo with the boys, eating sausages and drinking unlimited pints.

All that awaits him at home is a weird looking rat dog and spending evenings wrapped in fart blankets with old mother Hubbard squawking at him.

• Haha

Mrswafte

I thought she has a washing basket so what is there is sort out? Surely the clean clothes are still in the wardrobe 🤷🏼‍♀️

You put the dirty clothes in ons case and the the clean stuff in another one, takes 10 mins the night before you are due to leave. Hope that helps bab #lifehack 😆

Why cant she sit on poolside under parasol and watch them play polo ? Why does she need to ‘center’ herself? You would think she had just done 24 hours as an A&E nurse, not a week looking at novelty dicks in lanzarote 😆

She really is the worst of the instagram wankers!

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Well I think we can all agree Emma behaved EXACTLY how we said she would.
All about her.
Showing off into her phone.
No idea about the CWG and what England have achieved coming 2nd.
No mention of our amazing Athletes.
And calling the Clo Cer a concert is just pure ignorance! She disgusts me!
I'm so proud to have been among the 14000 volunteers that made this event happen.

Oh, and one last thing,,,,,,,, Beverly Knight is absolutely lovely. We met her (and a few others I won't name drop cos I'm not Emma!) But Beverly is absolutely stunningly beautiful. She's 50 next year and looks incredible. She's so kind and gentle. Really talented and just a genuinely lovely person. Who knew a woman over 40 could be all those things, hey Emma! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
Oh my god, there is so much wrong with all of that I don’t know where go start.

But mainly

a) IT WASN’T A FUCKING CONCERT - it was a closing ceremony of a sporting event. Entirely different

b) there was NO mention of the athletes, NOT ONE - (because Emma doesn’t do actual achievement- you know, hard work, training, sacrifice, physical limits pushed to the max etc etc - all beyond her tiny, limited, tat-filled mind)

c) why is she shouting by herself INTO HER PHONE??? if you’re having fun and enjoying yourself in a natural, unforced way, you don’t do it into a phone on your own?!! That’s so fucked up. She’s literally singing at no-one, but eye fucking herself in her phone while she does it. In public. What a raging narcissist. It’s just not normal behaviour.

Stop filming yourself. Please.

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
The way she says that Ste and the kids are off playing water polo AGAIN!! Babs, it's probably how they feel going to Disney AGAIN or being in bed by 7pm AGAIN or going shopping AGAIN. She really doesn't like them doing things she doesn't want to

• Angry

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
670660F0-5CE2-40C5-AC66-16DAA4878D52.png

What the actual fuck? Why is she telling people to watch her open her advent calendar. It’s August and she’s in Lanzarote. What is she doing?

• Wow
  • Haha

Jellybean79

VIP Member
So I predict the following from babs:
Photo of E in her leavers jumper
Story with Babs in her pjs with margot jumping all over her
A photo of a massive pile of washing.
I’ve never had a tingo before so 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Oh fuck off - greasy yellow lazy cunt. Tried so hard to get swimming tickets (we live very close) - my daughters swimming lessons will eventually be in the aquatic centre when it’s been refit for the public. Failed the ballot. It’s school hols in the middle of the highest inflation in living memory. I’m on a decent wage but can’t justify £200+ for my family to watch the closing ceremony.
She’s spent all week on a £4k holiday sat in her room, home for a day, running her bloody tumbler to dry laundry despite it being glorious outside and then she splashes all this money even though she as sporty as a lame pig with money to burn!
She can go fuck herself!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37