Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Images from the tick tok.
Her food is appalling. I was in The Canaries on an all inclusive a few weeks ago. We ate fruit and muesli, grilled fish with salad, then salads and rice with steak or chicken. There was so much choice that was delicious….then there was the beige foods that I assumed were aimed at kids. She has eaten beige poor quality crap.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Images from the tick tok.
Her food is appalling. I was in The Canaries on an all inclusive a few weeks ago. We ate fruit and muesli, grilled fish with salad, then salads and rice with steak or chicken. There was so much choice that was delicious….then there was the beige foods that I assumed were aimed at kids. She has eaten beige poor quality crap.
I can’t get over it. I just can’t get my head around it. Her breakfast was three courses, her lunch was pasta, pizza and chips and her dinner was at like 4pm with the saddest little burger I’ve ever seen and more chips. WTF?? Where is the melon? The omelettes they make you? The rice, salad, bbq, cheese?? Why aren’t they eating dinner in the evening where it’s a full buffet? Why the snack bar round the pool? And after all that crap, who the bloody hell needs crisps and Haribo?!? No wonder she’s moody and doesn’t sleep properly, that tit is not going to fuel your body properly.

And I’m not on a high horse, I really don’t claim to be an expert nutritionist, or perfect with what I eat! I was out with my girls yesterday and had a tuna sandwich with chips at lunchtime (followed by a trip to a big park with the dog where we walked miles in the fresh air to be fair!) and then snacked on some Doritos and dip when I got in. But then had grilled chicken and salad for dinner to try and balance it out. And a banana because I felt bad I hadn’t had enough fruit 🤣 I try to make good choices because I care about my health and my kids having their mum around. Babs clearly has no shits to give as I doubt her home diet is very different, that’s clearly not a holiday special 🙄

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1457528View attachment 1457492
pus is actually just a cardboard cutout she lugs around...he really is dead from the hairline down ,!

New thread title?? 👆

With regards to her addiction to social media, she's truly pathetic. She's a cross between the sad baby boomers (not all of them btw) who ask what time the GP surgery opens on Facebook, mixed with the scraggy chavvy girls who check into a and e who them get an influx of comments only to reply - "it's private m8, can't talk 'bout it bbz, inbox me Hun".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The best bit is when she says she stayed hydrated with a 7up. what about actual water? Got her diet is terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eat a bleeping vegetable!!!
My favourite AI was Tenerife and after the delicious roast beef dinner they did on the Sunday, there were sprouts on the breakfast selection, it was amazing 😍😍

However, I absolutely blame her for giving the impressions that AI are for boozy brits who only eat British food.

All the AI we have stayed at over the years offer chips as a small part, there is always food from around the world and it's a great way to try something new without having to pay for a whole dish if you don't like it but people like this idiot give the impression that AI holidays are chavvy and uncultured and they love to sneer at them.

And all I keep thinking is that she has eaten that tit all day, her breath must stink and the meat for breakfast wont help that and her bowel movements must either be non existent through constipation or just pebble dashing the toilet.

Grey skin, bloated, yellowing teeth, overweight. Nothing healthy about her at all

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t get over it. I just can’t get my head around it. Her breakfast was three courses, her lunch was pasta, pizza and chips and her dinner was at like 4pm with the saddest little burger I’ve ever seen and more chips. WTF?? Where is the melon? The omelettes they make you? The rice, salad, bbq, cheese?? Why aren’t they eating dinner in the evening where it’s a full buffet? Why the snack bar round the pool? And after all that crap, who the bloody hell needs crisps and Haribo?!? No wonder she’s moody and doesn’t sleep properly, that tit is not going to fuel your body properly.

And I’m not on a high horse, I really don’t claim to be an expert nutritionist, or perfect with what I eat! I was out with my girls yesterday and had a tuna sandwich with chips at lunchtime (followed by a trip to a big park with the dog where we walked miles in the fresh air to be fair!) and then snacked on some Doritos and dip when I got in. But then had grilled chicken and salad for dinner to try and balance it out. And a banana because I felt bad I hadn’t had enough fruit 🤣 I try to make good choices because I care about my health and my kids having their mum around. Babs clearly has no shits to give as I doubt her home diet is very different, that’s clearly not a holiday special 🙄
I find it so much easier to eat well in the heat; especially when there are prepared salads and fruit platters provided.
All those beige carbs would make me feel terrible. Gross cheap donuts at breakfast…yuck! A day of fizzy drinks but no water.
Even in all inclusive we made the effort to dress up for dinner and eat properly, we had some olives to pick at as a starter and then ate a main meal. We took our time to still eat properly and spend time at the table rather than crabbing a crappy looking burger from the pool. Spend time with your family, sit down and talk, eat a meal and spend time together.
I would just feel really ill if I ate what she ate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I find it so much easier to eat well in the heat; especially when there are prepared salads and fruit platters provided.
All those beige carbs would make me feel terrible. Gross cheap donuts at breakfast…yuck! A day of fizzy drinks but no water.
Even in all inclusive we made the effort to dress up for dinner and eat properly, we had some olives to pick at as a starter and then ate a main meal. We took our time to still eat properly and spend time at the table rather than crabbing a crappy looking burger from the pool. Spend time with your family, sit down and talk, eat a meal and spend time together.
I would just feel really ill if I ate what she ate.
She’s not even swimming it off! I would be making an effort to do some lengths if I’d eaten a doughnut and churros for breakfast 🤣 I mean, I love a waffle with choc spread and strawberries for breakfast on holiday, or a warm pain au choc, but then I swim in between laying on a sunbed!

Reactions: 19
Obviously visited the Irish bar midday when literally no one was there as it’s clearly light outside and deserted 😴 and another evening clearly and successfully sat in the room watching tv 😴…….

Can’t wait to see what exciting things Lanzarote brings today ….. a new belt ? , Chips 🍟 and ice cream ?, more reminiscing about ‘Willies’ be them in the form of tacky tourist pressies or wistful memories of times gone past 😴 and fantasising about Eurotrash, a compliment 🤥 on her hair or clothes or some other 80s/90s throwback pictures and tales…..
I can’t wait for them to get home the whole thing is embarrassing and painful to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How is she so large when she doesn’t eat that much? I eat loads more and I’m a size 10. Saying that I exercise every day (run and HIIT) but what a sad little show of food!!! She fails as an adult and her bleeping eyebrows are giving me the ick big time!!!!!
I used to eat around 1200 calories a day and exercised 3 times a week, weight never shifted and I thought I was maintaining.

Started seeing a PT twice a week and he reassessed my food plan and bumped me up to 1800 calories a day and I shifted the stone I needed to and maintained on that intake too.

I now see him once a week for an hour and do 45 mins exercise every day with 1 day where I don't do anything except a 30 minute walk.

He basically said you need to eat more if you are working out to fuel the body and muscles and the more sedentary you are, the less you eat and portion sizes are smaller.

She doesnt eat a lot but eats tit. She's probably in some starvation mode where her body holds onto all food and because of the empty calories she is hoovering up, she never feels full.

It was a revelation getting my food overhauled by someone who knows as I'd previously eat lots of protein where as protein doesn't suit me and since switching to carb based, I'm a hundred times more energetic and healthy looking (and that doesnt mean I gorge on potatoes, rice or pasta, on fact I only eat those rarely as they are not the best carbs to eat so are at the bottom of the carb list)

Reactions: 14
Irish pubs are the worst places abroad!! Why anyone would actively seek one out is beyond me, I went in once desperate for a loo so we ended up buying a drink and it was so not a vibe I wanted longer than 30 mins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Irish pubs are the worst places abroad!! Why anyone would actively seek one out is beyond me, I went in once desperate for a loo so we ended up buying a drink and it was so not a vibe I wanted longer than 30 mins 😂
That one she’s been in is on the walk from the town back to the hotel really don’t think she did the full walk she will have got the courtesy bus a bit further up I bet. No one goes in it during the day really but they do have some cracking singers on at night time but in all the times we’ve been to PB I’ve never felt the urge to go too Brits abroad for me

I said didn’t I more tat
Now tomorrow she may well go to the massive weekly market at Teguise they run trips there …… watch this space

Reactions: 15
Those food pics 🤮🤮🤮. No excuse to not eat amazingly at a high priced all inc. my friends son is the pickiest eater I know and he eats better. She’s trolling us surely?

Reactions: 18
So we’ve discovered another reason why it’s Ste’s holiday of dreams - he doesn’t have to cater for the toddler and the two Es, he must have so much free time compared to in the hobbit house with all his chores.

And on the food she showed, surely if you’re at an AI it’s a great opportunity to try stuff as it‘s prepared for you, and if you don’t like it you can head back to the buffet get a new plate and get something else. Blimey Conways, live a little!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My first Blabs tingo. Said she never shows what they eat and as if by magic, we are treated to a video of beige. We see you 👋🏻 while you’re reading here, have a glass of water and a few vegetables

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220730_111409.jpg

I'd it me or does she look like Elton John here....the drunk years?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Good god that food looked awful. Why??? Why not go out for a proper evening meal? All the way to a Spanish island to eat a load of beige crap. Vile. Who eats that much for lunch???!!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.