Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously cannot get over her pallor. She’s been in the sun since Tuesday (or Wednesday?) and she still looks like she’s on the verge of getting rickets! She doesn’t have a single freckle, not even a nice sunkissed glow. But then the sun doesn’t penetrate into shops and hotel rooms does it? Even with factor 50 on you’d look like you’d been in the sun. The only person that goes on holiday in the sun and comes back looking like she’s not been anywhere!!

Reactions: 26
So nanny San and Clare turned up at the commonwealth games a week early. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I seriously cannot get over her pallor. She’s been in the sun since Tuesday (or Wednesday?) and she still looks like she’s on the verge of getting rickets! She doesn’t have a single freckle, not even a nice sunkissed glow. But then the sun doesn’t penetrate into shops and hotel rooms does it? Even with factor 50 on you’d look like you’d been in the sun. The only person that goes on holiday in the sun and comes back looking like she’s not been anywhere!!
I'm religious about applying my spf. I wear factor 50 and its reapplied every hour and I STILL manage a faint glow, even though I know tanned skin is damaged skin, she looks like she's an hour or two from passing away

• Haha
  • Heart
Images from the tick tok.
Her food is appalling. I was in The Canaries on an all inclusive a few weeks ago. We ate fruit and muesli, grilled fish with salad, then salads and rice with steak or chicken. There was so much choice that was delicious….then there was the beige foods that I assumed were aimed at kids. She has eaten beige poor quality crap.
Hate to defend her, but I'm a sucker for a pack of lays and a lemon fanta on the balcony.

But the rest of my food intake definitely more fruit and salad based abroad, too hot for eating 4 hour old chips that are kept warm under a light bulb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm religious about applying my spf. I wear factor 50 and its reapplied every hour and I STILL manage a faint glow, even though I know tanned skin is damaged skin, she looks like she's an hour or two from passing away
Haha! And hour or two from passing away!! That’s tickled me 😂 😂!!
My son wears spf 50 and he still gets a tan. And that’s using the Boots Soltan which has 5 star uva rating.

Reactions: 21
Hate to defend her, but I'm a sucker for a pack of lays and a lemon fanta on the balcony.

But the rest of my food intake definitely more fruit and salad based abroad, too hot for eating 4 hour old chips that are kept warm under a light bulb 😂
I’m not knocking the lays or pop on the balcony - never spoken to anyone that doesn’t do this. It’s the rest of it it’s beige, carb overload and a veggie burger? When they went to Florida she had veggie chilli - but wouldn’t support Ethan being vegetarian. I just don’t get it.
I’ve done plenty of AI hols and my god the food has never been like what she’s shown.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ah babs, with the ever-predictable "steve is irish!" rehash. 🤦🏻‍♀️

ffs, we all know that steve does not "sniff out" irish pubs - although mainly because he has no hope of sniffing anything when babs' pungent, unwashed stench is hanging in the air. babs goes out of her way to specifically seek out an irish pub whatever their holiday destination, and we all know she would drag steve and the kids there - even if it was absolutely miles away,because content is her top priority.

and the repeated reminder that steve is an irish man...who doesn't like guiness! it's just like her previous focus on erin being a girl who doesn't like pink, and ethan being a boy who doesn't like football - both of whom then grew to love those things, and proved to her that they were not singlehandedly challenging gender stereotypes 🤦🏻‍♀️ - but it's clear that even if steve ever did fancy a pint of guiness, babs would strictly forbid it - simply because she's decided that he's "different" - the only irish man who ever existed who doesn't like guinness - thus he is defying all stereotypes by not drinking it. sigh. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The rinse and repeat for today:
Stepladder Ste found an Irish pub.
Ste likes Irish pubs cos he is Irish. ( He isn't Irish, he has Irish parents but was born in Britain!!)
Ste doesn't like guiness so drinks lager that can be found in any other bar!
Ste is a lame duck!
Bab, stop repeating every post of every holiday, it's boring! 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It comes to something when the potato smiles and waffles look more sun-kissed golden & healthy 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What are the kids doing whilst their dad is downing his Irish pint? What a dull holiday for them being dragged round shops and pubs

• Sad
What are the kids doing whilst their dad is downing his Irish pint? What a dull holiday for them being dragged round shops and pubs
To be fair, that pub is opposite one of the nicest beaches in playa blanca… if they actually went on it though is another story! 🙄

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220730_131736_com.instagram.android.jpg
I've got news for you Bab...she's earnt you a small fortune since you decided to merch your kids on your IG ..narc cow ! 😠

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1457997 I've got news for you Bab...she's earnt you a small fortune since you decided to merch your kids on your IG ..narc cow ! 😠
just wait....babs will soon be sharing a photo of erin's wrist next to her own tippexed trotter, with a friendship bracelet cutting off her circulation, having forced erin to wear a matching bracelet to bring back the "twinning". she must be getting desperate to match with HER girl now that erin refuses to wear identical headbands and accessories, and similar outfits. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Erin seems to be better at editing video’s than her mum. Give up the ‘day job’ Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion: "Lanzarote? Babs still grey and grotty"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.