Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh wow that ‘poem’ she’s shared this morning 🤣🤣

and what is with her giving the golden E a loungefly bag as an end of school gift? I didn’t do presents/sleepovers/special breakfasts when my unicorns left school 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand?
Don’t get me wrong you do worry about them - transition from primary to secondary is a big leap however just enjoy the season of life you are in. It goes so fast. Too fast.
I didn’t cry at leavers events - it is lovely to reflect back ans celebrate of course it is but you know what’s even better? Seeing your child becoming independent, making choices and turning into a responsible adult
I’m so glad someone else said this, I thought I may be some emotionless monster!
I didn’t cry when my children went to school - was I anxious? Of course but I’d never have shown them. When they left primary of course I got a lump in my throat from seeing all the old photos - mainly because some had never been shown to parents. When they started secondary was there hyping them up for the new adventure even and when they left after GCSEs well I was just glad it was done 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is her life and marriage that empty that she’s chosen to invade her childrens lives this much? I feel for Ethan when Erin realises what trouble her mom is causing for her she will be shut down and all of babs controlling nature will be pushed on to him

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s totally stolen Katie ellison’s style of sharing a poem from yesterday. With the name tag at the bottom so that other people can supposedly share it. It’s so blatant. I thought it was Katie’s at first. Yknow until I read it and it was written like a limerick/nursery rhyme

Ok so she gave her a gifted bag today we knew it was coming but why is Erin in winter pjs ?? How cold and damp is that house 😳
And why bloody paper plates at this “special breakfast”? Who does that? The woman is obsessed with landfill

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Her followers have gone up too. Interesting. Who here can see her stats. Wonder if she's been buying bots. She will want to hit 150000.

Reactions: 15
I have a 13 year old and a 12 year old so I see a lot of kids. We also do a ton of after school clubs again seeing a ton of kids.
I don’t think I’ve seen any that dress like Erin we also live on brum as well. Her dress sense is really far out there isn’t it. I thought it was either sports wear or tight dresses none of this 60’s stuff 😳
My now 17yos dress sense is as quirky as hell and has been since she was about 8/9. She goes through the eras every day of the damn week from 90s - 50s (clearly born in the wrong era) and rocks every damn one. Mainly because I don’t get involved and never have done it’s her thing and I don’t have a clue. But unfortunately I don’t think this is Erin’s choice. I think from previous vlogs Erin’s “vibe” is 90s lager lout (bucket hats, baggy jeans crop tops - not that she’s allowed them) this is babs putting on her what she thinks is cool and worn by the cool kids. Doesn’t work emma. Doesn’t work at all. Let her find her own style

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Morning All. I am new to this thread having bounced here from another one. I can't for the life of me make out what this cretin is about ? How is she an influencer ? Why does she have so many followers ? She brings nothing new , interesting or relatable to the party. The face pulling , the 'fashion reels' , the freebies ? I just don't get it 🤷‍♀️
Just to add ... I am Birmingham born and breed. Nothing , I repeat NOTHING can be put down to her being a Brummie !!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Morning All. I am new to this thread having bounced here from another one. I can't for the life of me make out what this cretin is about ? How is she an influencer ? Why does she have so many followers ? She brings nothing new , interesting or relatable to the party. The face pulling , the 'fashion reels' , the freebies ? I just don't get it 🤷‍♀️
Yes this is something that mystifies many people!!!
I think she just gets work because of the number of followers she has. I suspect many are bought followers or people that followed when she was vaguely interesting and better at this stuff but haven’t bothered to unfollow!
She really truly believes she’s something special and a local celebrity! Which is just laughable!

Reactions: 17
Notice the difference in semantics between Babs’ poem compared to Katie Ellison’s … Me, me, me, I, I, I!
Katies’s poem is all about her daughter developing and growing, Babs’ poem as usual is all about her and what she has done - poor Erin doesn’t get a look in - no surprise there but the blatant plagiarism is clear to see even down to the form the poem is presented! #nooriginalthoughts #mememe

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why on earth would you take alcohol to a Yr 6 leavers disco? What a scummy thing to do. Why do the school allow this? I worked for 12 years in deprived inner city Birmingham - Highgate, Newtown and the old Lee Bank and you wouldn't really have seen that there. What is she doing!!! And then posts it on social media!! What message is this behaviour giving to Erin. Its truly appalling behaviour.

Reactions: 33
DFCD37DF-FF56-4676-AD9F-8E470469C27D.jpeg

Why ‘you did it’? She attended school, which is compulsary? It’s not like it was a life choice/achievement!
Once again using her kids for content (which will be reused for 10 years!)

Reactions: 34
In my previous employment prior to retirement I attended numerous MARAC meetings regarding Safeguarding issues. The exploitation of children on social media was often discussed as a negative risk factor. Why are "influencers" like this cretin seemingly exempt? I know that obviously she hasn't been referred to the Mash (multi agency support hub) but I am sorely tempted to do so as in my professional judgement there are genuine issues here that need addressing. Just because she is "educated" & middle class doesn't exempt her from scrutiny. She is behaving disgracefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is mentally unwell and borderline alcohol dependent - she is narcissistic.

Poor Erin.

Every achievement, everything all goes back to Emma. I find it suffocating to watch - imagine living it!

I also believe SAN is narcissistic too, something I can’t put my finger on with Claire and her relationship with the family... scapegoat? Not sure.

I always wonder what Ste’s family make of all this? I often wonder if they feel powerless over the wetones? Like they are some unbeatable force? Sometimes in narcissistic families the abuse goes unnoticed or it’s so covert it can’t be seen.

I feel sad because the kids feelings are not validated it’s all about Emma

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s totally stolen Katie ellison’s style of sharing a poem from yesterday. With the name tag at the bottom so that other people can supposedly share it. It’s so blatant. I thought it was Katie’s at first. Yknow until I read it and it was written like a limerick/nursery rhyme

And why bloody paper plates at this “special breakfast”? Who does that? The woman is obsessed with landfill
With hindsight she preferred home schooling during covid? I don’t remember it that way! Pull the other one Babs 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Bab, I suggest today's tit poem is the last time you let Erin appear on your grid. Let her have some bloody privacy, at last.

Stop using your kids as an income earner and go do something productive with your life.

I feel so sorry for Erin, the day will come when the teen kids at her school make the connection that scummy Bab is her Mum. The consequences for Erin will be hell.

Knowing that Bab is aware of all this, makes is so much worse. She really doesn't give a crap about her kids

• Heart
The way to make a child anxious is to project your anxiety onto them, which is what babs is doing poor Erin stand no chance. What is babs going to be like during other important events in Erins life when she start high school in September, puberty, GCSE's, boyfriend's babs is never going to let her deal with anything on her own is she.
When Erin starts her period you can bet your life that will be used as content.

• Angry
  • Sad
Shouldn’t this be clearly marked as #ad/gifted
34F97F82-1C2A-41C9-B182-95F788A8450F.jpeg

not the half hearted attempt that she put on?
also who gives kids presents on the last day of school?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I couldn't even read that poem! It hurt my head as its so disjointed and badly worded!!!!! What an absolute pile of crap, kids wtite more eloquently than her!
And obviously it's ALL ABOUT EMMA and how she felt/feels. The levels of narcissism that come out of this woman astounds me more & more everyday! She has totally and utterly ruined Erin's life! There's no coming back from the bullying and misery Erin is about to face! It disgusts me!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.